Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (48926 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OfficialP: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
all. I see is that buhari wants to be neutral, which is good and should be commended

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by PrinceOfLagos: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn. I am loving this.

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Boss Mustapha and the Atiku dollar induced Cabal.

Everybody go collect !

Which battle line ? So Aisha Buhari will fight her husband because of Tinubu?

Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Kingibiza(m): 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
I'm loving this
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Forest122: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
My mind telling me that osinbajo's hands are not clean

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Tflex01: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced Cabal and other antagonistic element.

Everybody go collect !

Aisha, El Rufai, Ganduje etc are few of Tinubu strong loyalists that are ready to step on Buhari's toes because of Tinubu.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by babyfaceafrica: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
And how is this news
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by afbstrategies: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
shocked
Next, the Kaduna dwarf will run to Buhari, beg and claim he was misquoted.

God, expose their evil intentions so Nigerians will get their Country back.

Thanks @ aisha for sharing this before they start begging.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Mruo10: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
D

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Tokskob2008: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorppoting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you
Prayer doesn't develop a nation my dear, it's the citizens through the votes they cast that does.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Bitojoe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorppoting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you

You haven't done well. Except you cast your vote.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Timatayo1: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku the next president of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by NEUDUDE: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
So they know voting APC and papa wey no well(tinubu) is Wrong grin

Walahi these people are not sane
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn. I am loving this.

Osinbajo, Emefiele, Boss Mustapha and the Atiku dollar induced Cabal.

Everybody go collect !

So now now, Osinbajo has shifted his allegiance to Atiku?

I thought he's your Jagaban's product? What relationship has Osinbajo built with Atiku in the Nigerian political space that's enough to warrant him circumventing a government he is a part of just to please Atiku? So he's no longer you people's starboy?

In a bid to lay the grounds for excuses and blame games, you Tinubu slaves are already sounding stupid and directionless with your daily conspiracy theories. I won't be surprised if you fvcktards wake up tomorrow and postulate that Buhari is under Atiku's control.

Fools laying blames on everyone and everywhere except their own feet where the actual fault lines are stemming from!

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
They will be disgraced out of the villa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Gosi45: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
D
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by TheChameleon: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
E go shock flat heads.

Tinubu is coasting to victory.

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Sunnyja: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Whom did Osibanjo betrayed? How did Emifiele became a loser, am not aware he contested for anything!
I know you must be a BATtered head
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Zulum500: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol
Aisha herself is being blackmailed to submission….

Fear Tinubu…

Go back to primary school
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by backtovillage: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
These are the same people supporting Emiefele and NNPC boss to make life difficult for Nigerians because of this election

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Zulum500: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buddha3:

So now now, Osinbajo has shifted his allegiance to Atiku?

I thought he's your Jagaban's product? What relationship has Osinbajo built with Atiku in the Nigerian political space that's enough to warrant him circumventing a government he is a part of just to please Atiku? So he's no longer you people's starboy?

In a bid to lay the grounds for excuses and blame games, you Tinubu slaves are already sounding stupid and directionless with your daily conspiracy theories. I won't be surprised if you fvcktards wake up tomorrow and postulate that Buhari is under Atiku's control.

Fools laying blames on everyone and everywhere except their own feet where the actual fault lines are stemming from!

Na datti first cry and your own will be soon

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by omonnakoda: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
We like to deceive ourselves
Is it by prayer?
We know that the president will be from 1 of 3or 4 persons
We know none of them will be a good leader so what is prayer about
If you have a generator and there is no light prayers will never switch it on.
Those countries with good leaders are not more prayerful than Nigerians
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by femisplash: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
The forces with Tinubu is greater than the cabal working for Atiku.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Your job is stupid and VERY HARD

shet
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Mruo10: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
H

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Jflex07(m): 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect !

You dey fear to call out buhari grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect !

Louder!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by GoodIsGod: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Na prayer be your PVC abi
Mumu

Why do you guys think you can insult anyone online Anyhow. What if this person is your mother's age mate. She made her opinion and it's none of your business.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
The odds are in tinubu favor not atiku or obi

Oh yeah?
If Tinubu is so sure that he can win the election, he should not be afraid to compete fair and square.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by backtovillage: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sunnyja:
Whom did Osibanjo betrayed? How did Emifiele became a loser, am not aware he contested for anything!
I know you must be a BATtered head
Remember , Emeifele wanted to contest but he was giving option by Tinubu's men to step down bcuz of the Inec material in his care

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video / Soludo Demolishes Olulu Eke Deity In Ekwulobia, Anambra (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.