Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:44 PM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (48925 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by seguno2: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
The people are working with Atiku against Tinubu mandate.

What election gave him the mandate?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by BleedTears: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorppoting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you

Really funny.

Why do you work, why did you even eat food?

You might as well fold hands and pray for God to give you good food.

And see the wonderful work of hungry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Blaze14k: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

You are not ashamed there's disunity in ur party buh everyday u criticize another party and hail tinubu for campaigning against buhari's administration. You guys are crazy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Prayfortheworld: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Why do you guys think you can insult anyone online Anyhow. What if this person is your mother's age mate. She made her opinion and it's none of your business.
Is my business because everyone suppose to vote not praying stop sounding stupid

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Truthfulguy10: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorppoting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you

It’s clear
You don’t actually want the best for this country ,
Which one is prayer again ?
Since you don’t have anyone in mind that you’re supporting that means you don’t have a PVC ..
And prayer without voting the candidate of your choice won’t make things better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
cool She is from Adamawa shouldn't she support her brother. Elements ko Lithium ni

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by clearancedigita: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

This is the problem. Will God come from Heaven to give you good leadership? You are part of the problem. If you need someone to tell you who the best is between Obi Atiku and Tinubu, then you are part of the problem this nation has.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by seguno2: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Erickymania:
Our first lady Aisha Buhari is not known to be a coward, ingrate, hypocrite. She has been speaking about bad elements in the villa that have hijacked this government for thier selfish interest way back. Insha Allah, they would be defeated and disgraced after the general elections and president Buhari's tenure. We voted in Buhari, we never voted for any canal. Oh Lord! Pls, come to our rescue and expose thier agenda.

If she is not a hypocrite why did she go abroad for medical tourism? Why did she lock up a young boy who criticised her fake life
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Abubaushe(m): 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

This is exactly the situation today,but Tinubu will win this election on Feb 25th EXCEPT there is no election on this date!
Be informed!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by WHITELIGHTER: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

A very unwise comment...u don't wanna vote or support any credible candidate,yet you want God to come from heaven to perform miracles.

Make it Make sense please
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Flier: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
OfficialP:
all. I see is that buhari wants to be neutral, which is good and should be commended
Not paying ASUU,causing artificial scarcity,intentionally causing economic melt down and you call that being neural? That could have been a crime if this happens during the election in united state,it’s obvious he is trying to sway election in favor of his Fulani tribal man and everyone can see it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Flier: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abubaushe:

This is exactly the situation today,but Tinubu will win this election on Feb 25th EXCEPT there is no election on this date!
Be informed!!!
I want Tinubu to win but he may not win,everything is just against him at the moment and it will keep getting worse
They want him to lose the Northern votes and he has lost it,his only hope is south west which can not win him the election

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:

Na datti first cry and your own will be soon

Comot for here with your duck fowl brain!

You're the latest addition to the APC propaganda machinery and you're doing a very sad and lousy job. Go and learn from the likes of Lhordspy, the BBQ griller and the other charlatans who have been on the payroll before you.

Idiot!
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:

Go back to primary school
He pain you …..

Sulu 🤣
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Goodlady(f): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol
Aisha herself is being blackmailed to submission….

Fear Tinubu…
Abi Tinubu dey gbensh her?
Cos that's what PDP, Atiku, Dino and those hungry ones Otokpa, Kperogi and co ll say
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Mitsurugi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayal, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Urchin, it's Osinbajo the betrayer
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by femisplash: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
securitywatch50:
What the president desire is to do what is right,by allowing the masses to choose their president.

Highly Obidient and Yusuful
What about you?
zombidient, does anyone collect your pvc and stop you from voting?. The question is, why is there fuel scarcity and new naira scarcity at this time?.. Receive sense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Softmirror: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol
Aisha herself is being blackmailed to submission….

Fear Tinubu…

AISHA BUHARI HAS BEEN FULLY BATIFIED EVEN BEFORE SHE WAS BORN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by zeyt: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aisha Buhari we still didn't forget what you did to that kano skit maker.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Burgerlomo: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by JuanDeDios: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
By not supporting, do you mean not voting? If so, why?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Xion20: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
We ain't heard nothing yet, look out for the worst before Feb 25th, then we ll know which of our leaders desire good for the nation inspite of their corruption tags.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by MyMouth(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sunnyja:
Whom did Osibanjo betrayed? How did Emifiele became a loser, am not aware he contested for anything!
I know you must be a BATtered head
Emifiele contested and lost. That makes him a fuc.king loser

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by GoodIsGod: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Is my business because everyone suppose to vote not praying stop sounding stupid

Don't ever think everyone is like your father. His foolishness is as high as mount Everest for not terminating the Morronn your mother was carrying when she had your pregnancy.

Your father is definitely an embodiment of stupidity.

Happy new month

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Bullahville: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
It used to be like this in June 2022:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Wednesday:. " Osinbajo is the anointed one. Zulum will be his vice"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Friday: " The cabals will never let Tinubu win. Tinubu insulted Buhari"

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

He's figured everything out.

Keep deceiving yourself !!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Advocate500: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
by staying on the fence without contributing to the process of God helping you in getting your better country? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by faebenezer5star: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Na prayer be your PVC abi
Mumu

You won't vote the right person so he will make things right in this country
Abi you no wan go school wey dy affordable and speak good English
comrade no vex , sorry for him because he doesn't know what he is doing.🙏
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by OkoRemi2023(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Na prayer be your PVC abi
Mumu

You won't vote the right person so he will make things right in this country
Abi you no wan go school wey dy affordable and speak good English

that's why he must chose Tinubu over Atiku and Obi

education is not for the poor- Peter Obi

Atiku said same by building private university when Nigeria tertiary universities face unending strike

we can't continue like this, education is the weapon of change and development- Nelson Mandela.....Tinubu identify with this belief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by donphilopus: 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Flier:
I want Tinubu to win but he may not win,everything is just against him at the moment and it will keep getting worse
They want him to lose the Northern votes and he has lost it,his only hope is south west which can not win him the election

When did he lose the northern votes? Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by ovieigho(m): 2:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Cos that's what PDP, Atiku, Dino and those hungry ones Otokpa, Kperogi and co ll say

Lol 😂 I no talk that one o

But acting against her husband’s wish is alarming

We know how Tinubu cowed those he has helped to submission by emotional blackmail

I think Aisha is doing some Jobs against her wish tho
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Softmirror: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Goodlady:

grin ALWAYS RUNNING IN CIRCLES. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID HE IS NOT HEALTHY. YOU SEF BETTER CARRY YOUR TOTO GO COLLECT FROM TINUBU, THE MAN WEY SABI.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead As Explosion Rocks Kano (Photos) / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Emoney Meets Ooni Of Ife And Obasanjo In Ondo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.