Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account (48999 Views)

If Buhari Posts His Acc No He Will Net #1billion In 1minute By Joe Igbokwe / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by 9gerian: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Amen!

Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by DEmejioba1: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
I have decided not to vote during the general election but because of these conspiracies against TINUBU from those that even benefited from the party he helped just to sabotage his strive to be president by punishing masses with fuel scarcity that has not been in existence since almost 8years and change &scarcity of new naira notes at this time of election. I will give him my vote

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Indispensable85(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:
It used to be like this in June 2022:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Wednesday:. " Osinbajo is the anointed one. Zulum will be his vice"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Friday: " The cabals will never let Tinubu win. Tinubu insulted Buhari"

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

He's figured everything out.

Lol.....nice commentary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Indispensable85(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
We know them. They were defeated before and will be defeated again.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Monday: "The Aso Rock Cabals have chosen Emefiele. Tinubu will receive the Abiola treatment."

Tuesday: "Ameachi is Buhari's candidate. Tinubu has not learnt his lessons from Awolowo"

Thursday:. " Buhari is an ethnic bigot. He will give the Senate President, Lawan, the ticket."

Saturday:. " Buhari will appoint a consensus Presidential candidate for APC and Tinubu will defect to SDP. How will he be president?".

The day arrives, Tinubu scores more than 65% of the votes cast with almost every APC Presidential aspirant stepping down for him.

See. It doesn't matter what the cabals do at this time. They can only control policies and not the structure. For instance, Ganduje will deliver Kano. El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Zulum will deliver Borno, Katsina State Governor will deliver his State, Ex Sokoto State Governor will deliver his State, Yobe State Governor will deliver his State, Yahaya Bello will deliver his State.

The people working for Tinubu are loyal to him and can deliver their polling units. The cabal are political lightweights whose powers lie only in decision making. For instance, Emefiele and the rest cannot win their polling unit or influence elections in their State.

The current "cabal" that was created in 2020 after Abba Kyari's demise isn't more powerful than the alliances that Tinubu has built since 2015 for this very purpose.

Yes, he figured everything out... except the meteoritic emergence of Obi.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by NaBanga: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aisha isn't some honorable lady. She knows Buhari is up in age. She doesn't want to be remembered for being on the wrong side in the next few years and have all her accounts frozen. She is making alliances to protect herself and her children for when Buhari is gone.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by everythinggirly(f): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Madam Aisha, please dash me two of your hand bags and necklace so I can be a millionaire 😁😁
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by VERDA: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Louder my able First lady. Battle line drawn.
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Young man keep quiet, your candidate is quickly loosing the only region he was hoping on....

You are calling other people tribalist yet your candidate has been going around inciting the muslims in his tribe with " it is my turn "... When you arogate the powers of God to yourself, you come crashing down . He will surely fail, deal with it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by oke48(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mandate2023:
Those who r working against tinubu in the villa r the problem of dis country.......may amadioha kill any one that blame tinubu for APC problem

Ode
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by domchike(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
The presidents ehm ehm ehm what say it unaware status
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by livinbygrace: 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Karemarealty288:

You have said nothing ....just empty boasting as usual. Cpc elements in Apc has pulled the plug, let ACN sort themselves out.

Was El-Rufai part of the CPC or ACN?You people are just spewing trash just because you have access to computer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Goodlady(f): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:

Lol 😂 I no talk that one o

But acting against her husband’s wish is alarming

We know how Tinubu cowed those he has helped to submission by emotional blackmail

I think Aisha is doing some Jobs against her wish tho
Until Buhari himself talk that Tinubu's right. You still no wan gree that the man said the truth. Hate him or love him. Nigerians know that it's PDP n northern cabals behind the melee cos of the presidential election. They know who to vote. Imagine IPMAN now saying fuel ll be available at normal price in two weeks time. Isn't that a timed wickedness?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by oke48(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:
In this coming election, I am not sorpporting anyone, what j just pray for is for God to give us a good leadership 🤟 that wi make things better, thank you

Contact me for your academic assignment, any field of writing am available, just WhatsApp me with the number 👆👆on my signature

Mumu

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by inforesource: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

Can you tell me how you just want God to give us the best leader without your vote? Na this kind talk I no dey understand. abi God has Angels here that will cast their votes? Hmmmm!!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by BigIyanga: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Erickymania:
Our first lady Aisha Buhari is not known to be a coward, ingrate, hypocrite. She has been speaking about bad elements in the villa that have hijacked this government for thier selfish interest way back. Insha Allah, they would be defeated and disgraced after the general elections and president Buhari's tenure. We voted in Buhari, we never voted for any canal. Oh Lord! Pls, come to our rescue and expose thier agenda.
Consolation .. u voted for GMB 2X and not his cabal.. lol. You’re about to vote for another cabal presidency… ams dont blame anyone
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by rippa(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Osinbajo the betrayer, Emefiele the pained loser, Boss Mustapha the willing tool, Atiku dollar induced power hungry tribalistic Cabal and other antagonistic elements.

Everybody go collect !

Why are u crying this man
Tribalism is the only reason u are supporting Tinubu
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by lomprico(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:
Jagaban is not called the master strategist for nothing. He made a statement in Ogun State, Ganduje warned Buhari not to visit Kano before he later met with him in Daura to resolve everything. After that Emefiele was invited to Daura and the deadline was extended.

Today el Rufai visited channels TV and still chorused same thing. Aisha has posted the interview on her Instagram now. The saboteurs would be in panic mode right now. They will comport themselves now and by the grace of God Tinubu would dribble them and win the election just as he did during the primaries.

You urchins keep forgetting the Cabal are still in power and can do anything.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Didi2d(m): 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
backtovillage:
These are the same people supporting Emiefele and NNPC boss to make life difficult for Nigerians because of this election

Some of them are happy because they feel it's against Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by TrumpDonald2: 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
I am loving this.

Everybody go collect !

Na you and the thief go collect pass 😆😆
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by toogbasky(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Would good leader fall from sky?
Lana40:

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Justbesure: 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

And you think God will answer your prayers when you fall to do your part
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by CSTRR: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
The odds are in tinubu favor not atiku or obi
How?
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by BreconHills(m): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lana40:

You are a smart woman. How are you competing with or using chatGPT? In your line of work?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by CSTRR: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
DEmejioba1:
I have decided not to vote during the general election but because of these conspiracies against TINUBU from those that even benefited from the party he helped just to sabotage his strive to be president by punishing masses with fuel scarcity that has not been in existence since almost 8years and change &scarcity of new naira notes at this time of election. I will give him my vote
And may you reap the fruits of a tinubu presidency more than anybody else.
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by gotnel: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:
Lol
Aisha herself is being blackmailed to submission….

Fear Tinubu…

You are wrong, Aisha Buhari is not being blackmailed.
She is a very honourable woman who knows how to keep to agreement and do not forget yesterday favour easily.
Not like any other average human being, which will not think twice before betraying his or her benefactors.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by arantess: 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:
Wake up and smell the cassava
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Mandate2023: 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
oke48:

Ode

Ur papa

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Themandator: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
oyin44:

Ohs ,bookmark this

Tinubu is not coming third ....Obi will meet the constitutional requirement , Atiku block vote , kwankwaso third and tinubu fourth

Mention me after the results starts trickling in or when INEC announces a winner

Note this also, many tinubu lagos thugs will be shot dead on election Day by the Nigerians army as President Buhari personally takes charge on that day

Bookmark this as well
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Delusional. Avoiding the truth doesn't make the lie true
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by lereinter(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Dreal1247:
The people are working with Atiku against Tinubu mandate.

Because Atiku Abubakar has a date with destiny to be President in 2023

What he will do as president depends on him
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Analysis of an urchin...So, how why did Tinubu loose Osun state despite having a stooge as Governor? grin grin grin

Dem no fit deliver Osun State (Tinubu's ancestral home) to Tinubu na Kaduna dem wan deliver to am, urchins keep living in fools paradise...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Aisha Buhari Posts Nasir El-Rufai's Interview On Her Instagram Account by platymus: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why didn't you mentioned the fact that dollar bribes went round during the primary election!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous / Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Thisday Journalist (read Their Letter) / Pa Ikhide Regrets Protesting Against Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.