Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! - Religion (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (118518 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (Reply)

Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by stagger911(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2014
bigfred: Glory to Jesus! Honour to mary! what about (Joseph Mary's husband) don't he deserve any honour,praise etc.

Joseph was the foster father of Jesus and is duly honoured but Mary is full of grace. Read your bible to acknowledge the importance of Mary....all generations shall call me (Mary) blessed.
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by brocab: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2015
Jesus is lord.
Asabeq:
Wow I am so impressed! Catholics please keep this thread alive! I love you all even my protestant brothers who hate us,I love them all.

Glory to Jesus! Honour to Mary!
Meanwhl my name is Asabe from wurkun tribe in Taraba state smiley
Please welcome me
Re: Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! by brocab: 6:59am On Dec 22, 2015
I am so proud you are a Catholic too, we don't need you.
intan:
Catholic Church is a Universal Church, Mother Church. I'm proud to be Catholic! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / "Corpse Refused To Be Buried Takes Villagers To The House Of Its Killer". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.