Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu (28197 Views)

Cash Swap Riots: We Are Investigating Governors Over Inciting Utterances – IGP / Naira Redesign Policy: CBN Launches Cash Swap Programme In Rural / House To House Campagin For Peter Obi In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Cantonese: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2023
carterguccy:
Watch how Ipob Zombie will change this Narrative now!

Always pained and full of hatred!

AfghanEastern pigz grin cheesy

MOP spotted.
MOP is "Master of Poverty"!

Na you qualification be that.

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by 2tpick: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2023
People will take the money and still vote their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Solocoin: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
FlyingKing:
Na them they hoard the new notes, how did get such money. Is he a bank staff and who authorised him to do such thing. We are really living in a banana country.
This is what I said that the bank Managers sold this new note to politicians and one nonentity was busy asking me how did I know. When I asked if bank Managers has complained they haven't received the new note from CBN end he refused to answer.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2023
Even Obi cannot win without giving something, if I dey lie, wait till election day.
Politics na business.
Urchinpainer:
Tinubu cannot do anything without vote buying! This is another form of TraderMoni!

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2023
Dey play!!!
Thoughts007:
Dead on arrival
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Thomasankara(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2023
[/color]sense full ur talk[color=#770077]
inoki247:
When we tell people this thing won't affect this politicians una say na lie....

Have you ever asked ursef since wen EFCC don dey parade people for vote buying aw many av been convicted and av dey Eva arrest who carry the money give dem...

Nothing wey politicians no go use campaign for this 2023 imagine dem no share rice, bread again the other time na Kerosene dem use campaign for Abia this time around some people are using new note.....

If care isn't taken APC fit use this new note win election e fit be game buh people no know cos dem dey mak am look like say dey are dealing with dere own candidate using it to confuse d opposition na afta election u people eyes go clear ...
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Olatara(f): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2023
olasaad:
Is that not Seyi Tinubu shocked shocked shocked
Nah Seyi undecided

You wish!
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2023
When I said the Yorubas own the banking sectors and they can do anything to support Tinubu some people said they won’t .
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Babysho(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Indispensable85:
Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣
Zombiediots say na Tinubu be d target of d policy. Who's suffering in ATM across Nigeria now? Mumu t!

🤣🤣 Na you and me dey suffer am o. Very funny....

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by MrUchenna1(m): 8:03am On Feb 02, 2023
What a country! law breakers are rule models..
stupidity is getting standing ovation......
some people can't think right ......

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Zulum500: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

One of the evil BAT supporters that has been hoarding the new naira notes?? In coraboration with bank officers.

Ask him where he got such huge amount of money now and see him peeing in his pants.

Buhari for allow that 31st deadline stand...let them wail to death.

I feel your pain obidense 🤣🤣
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by rollywise(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2023
He should be arrested ASAP. Now I know why the bullion van entered Tinubu's house.

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by rollywise(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
carterguccy:

If your father had done withdrawal method, Nigeria would have been free of one nuisance by now

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by 27Pushing30: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2023
FlyingKing:
Na them they hoard the new notes, how did get such money. Is he a bank staff and who authorised him to do such thing. We are really living in a banana country.

Ignorance is bliss… anybody can collect your old naira and issue you a new note… the person can even charge a fee .

Go back to school abeg
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Buksaylor: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2023
dustmalik:

Somebody tag...icpc.org.gov
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
now na u turn to wailer grin grin

If e pain u go bank go withdraw Ur own and campaign for Ur obikekerenke grin

Tell that to tifnubu in Abeokuta...my guy really cried hot tears grin

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by IbroMaka(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2023
This guy hasn't done anything bad oh..

He went to hustle for new naira notes and then used what he has to campaign for his preferred candidate.... That's just simple logic

I'd do thesame for whoever I chose to go along with

Check my signature.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Ayodeoba:
and hold Nigeria economy to a standstill? Many of you are just senseless

Tell that to your ugly girlfriend tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:29am On Feb 02, 2023
That is not a wise thing to do. He might be tracked and tossed away in an underground cell and won't even be available to cast vote for his principal he is canvassing for. Young Nigerians needs to be careful especially this transition period the society is stoked with a lot of tensions because of a lot of factors and many careless people that won't benefit much might be the collateral damage. Be firm and go cast your vote and be safe.

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Evil people are killing your nephews and aunties in the east...e no concern you..

I have seen videos of Igbos butchering a naval officer like a mere goat, under what precinct of evil do we place that...if a Nigerian youth is simply exercising his natural rights yet to you he is EVIL.

You are a stupid mofo

Even your ibaraba kinsmen are currently in Benin Republic idp camp after they were ransacked by marauding fulani herdsmen...wetin you talk about that one??

Don't derail this thread oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Tell that to tifnubu in Abeokuta...my guy really cried hot tears grin
Lol

If truly u have sense, u should know that no policy can affect any of the presidential candidate, they are above and floating..

But in Ur miniature brain u tink tinubu is pained, lol
U will be amazed that Baba would bring out the new Naira note on the election day to buy the conscience of Ur pipu in ebonyi, imo, Anambra and others grin
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Even your ibaraba kinsmen are currently in Benin Republic idp camp after they were ransacked by marauding fulani herdsmen...wetin you talk about that one??

Don't derail this thread oo
slowpoke, I went to ibarapa for the new year and the place is as peaceful as garden of Eden grin grin
They are doing their business seamlessly with no friction from any angle grin

But u, Ur people have bounties on their head placed on them by the OSU in Finland..

If dem born u well go to Ur place if dem no go slice Ur vagina chop. Osu

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Lol

If truly u have sense, u should know that no policy can affect any of the presidential candidate, they are above and floating..

But in Ur miniature brain u tink tinubu is pained, lol
U will be amazed that Baba would bring out the new Naira note on the election day to buy the conscience of Ur pipu in ebonyi, imo, Anambra and others grin

Let him buy those slummy dwellers in oyo, Ogun, ondo, osun and ekiti first...until then, there's nothing for him.

If it didn't affect tifnubu, why the sudden wailing in Abeokuta last week?? Some one that has never criticize buharis government for the past 7yrs?? Do you reason at all??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Let him buy those slummy dwellers in oyo, Ogun, ondo, osun and ekiti first...until then, there's nothing for him.

If it didn't affect tifnubu, why the sudden wailing in Abeokuta last week?? Some one that has never criticize buharis government for the past 7yrs?? Do you reason at all??

Lol, u mean Ur osu people living in the slum in Anambra??, Abia??

If Ur brain is functioning, not every criticism is made public, they are from same party and u don't expect him to bring everything to public for validation??

And besides, who are u, u re just ordinary second class citizen, why would tinubu bring his criticism of buhari to Ur SM space for validation??

Who are u, ordinary osu bitch with deflated cherry nippleless bwess.

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Bigchristo: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
carterguccy:

If you like call Peter Obi supporters fools it’s makes you not wiser than them, they’re patriotic Nigerians who wants the best for their country, US change 100 dollars bills last time people nor suffer because the system was well organized, you right here suffering like a slave in your own country thinks you’re better than anybody I pity your sorry ass 🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by seunjungle1(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Good morning everyone here. If that man is doing that for Obi sake you will not hear pim from their mouth...they will give it another narration that the man is helping poor people that can not go to the bank for swap.
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Emola12(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2023
Wasted effort you will regret it after election
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
slowpoke, I went to ibarapa for the new year and the place is as peaceful as garden of Eden grin grin
They are doing their business seamlessly with no friction from any angle grin

But u, Ur people have bounties on their head placed on them by the OSU in Finland..

If dem born u well go to Ur place if dem no go slice Ur vagina chop. Osu

I dey my hometown like this since December, and guess what, its very cool,calm and serene, I wish I'd never go back to the city.

When will you visit ariwoola too...those people are on the verge of being wiped off by fulani herdsmen.

Meanwhile, here are few pics from my hometown, can I see urs??

2 Likes

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by lagosrd: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2023
On whose authority. If banks can behave the way they do, how can't a citizen defy the orders of the apex bank
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Missgeraldine(f): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, u mean Ur osu people living in the slum in Anambra??, Abia??

If Ur brain is functioning, not every criticism is made public, they are from same party and u don't expect him to bring everything to public for validation??

And besides, who are u, u re just ordinary second class citizen, why would tinubu bring his criticism of buhari to Ur SM space for validation??

Who are u, ordinary osu bitch with deflated cherry nippleless bwess.

You just described your ugly girlfriend...

Tell tifnubu to buy slummy oyo,Ogun,ondo,osun and ekiti state first.

1 Like

Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2023
Felabrity:
your papa mûmu

Product of a cursed lineage. U see ur life na? E pain u abi? Tinubu kee una. Who's suffering it now? Ozuor! 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Organised New Naira Note Cash Swap In His Community To Campagin For Tinubu by GoodIsGod: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2023
ICPC SHOULD PICK HIM ASAP. ELSE...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hardship: Another Protest Erupts In Niger After Arrest Of 25 People / Ahmed Yusufa: Islamic Scholar In Minna Appeals To Peter Obi For Borehole (video) / Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.