Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike (2838 Views)

Nigerians believe in Tinubu, PDP G5 Will Support Him Again In 2027 - Ortom / Supreme Court: I Owe Nobody Explanation For Visiting Tinubu – PDP’s Gov Diri / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by onomeabuja: 2:01am On Feb 02, 2023
frank14011991:
before you stayed in yola, I stayed in yola too. I know majority of them are for Atiku, but here in North West majority are for tinubu
Is kaduna north west and if yes sorry.
Come to kaduna, Apc is losing it 100%
Just enter northern kaduna grin It will give u d right picture on ground grin

1 Like

Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by rafabenitez: 2:55am On Feb 02, 2023
Many people do not know this wike well,I was just laughing away when they said he will support obi,wike has always been an anti igbo governor and person,check his records,he was one of those who opposed the zoning of pdp presidential ticket to the south east,Infact he championed it, unfortunately he will be the end loser in all this,obidients should move ahead without him,we know this man well,he is working for tinubu.remeber this comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by switlily25(f): 3:09am On Feb 02, 2023
onomeabuja:

Bro that's u oo sad
Iam a southerner from delta state and I've live all my life in d north( 30yrs + ) I have many Hausas and some few fulani friends, even today i bought some deodorant from one of my Hausa friend that I've known for years( jemilu )
Almost 99% are rooting for Atiku!!!!
I can't vote a Muslim Muslim ticket and I can't waste my vote for Obi because that amount to foolishness on my part when I know he can't win
I have bin with many elderly and young northern Christians and all they want is to kick Apc out of power by voting PDP,
So if u are voting apc, man that's u oo, but God forbid I can't vote Apc embarassed and I rather vote a goat 🐐 than vote Obi undecided
You get sense!

1 Like

Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by chrisxxx(m): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2023
dustmalik:

You don't know anything
What does someone who listens to balaba knows?
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Sunmolar(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Let's put sentimental and egoistic mindset aside. Whoever wins,let support one Nigeria,one goal and starts making institutions and personalities accountable towards a greater Nigeria. Let's uprightness be our watchword.
All Nigerians has a role to play. Get involve,vote for who you like.
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2023
frank14011991:
onome stop lying, I am in the north, I am a northerner and I am for tinubu

Are you sure?
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2023
onomeabuja:

Let the guy be, he is no northerner and he is emotionally attached the APC candidate.

1 Like

Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Jessewizy(m): 10:00am On Feb 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is political inexperience and arrogance that made Rivers state slip away from PDP into APC's hands. They did not learn any lesson on their defeat by APC in neighbouring Bayelsa.

Asiwaju Tinubu just got Rivers state on a platter. Thank you HE Wike.
Shut up. Are you in rivers state to know the situation of things? No meeting of such was held to support Tinubu. Una go just open mouth waaaah begin talk rubbish.
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by maybet081: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
chrisxxx:
What does Wike want? Fall in line with others. You can't fight your group alone
Tinubu can't win

Ofcourse he can't
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by frank14011991(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Are you sure?
ka dawo kenan
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by olril17(m): 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
onomeabuja:

sure about this bro?
cos on twitter they are saying Tinubu will win Kaduna
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Zelenskyy(m): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Indispensable85:

It's obvious who's crying right now. Lol.... Una go cry tire.

Shut up your Gutter mouth
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Indispensable85(m): 8:04am On Feb 03, 2023
Zelenskyy:

Shut up your Gutter mouth

Una go cry blood until no blood left in ur body. Dunce!
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Zelenskyy(m): 1:20am On Feb 04, 2023
Indispensable85:

Una go cry blood until no blood left in ur body. Dunce!

Tell that to your Ashawo Mama

Mumu
Re: You are now working for Tinubu, PDP replies Gov. Wike by Rolings: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2023
Zelenskyy:

My mama na Ashawo Mama

My papa na armed robber

My sisters na prostitute

Me and my siblings are all bastards as my mother doesnt know who got her pregnant among her numerous customers.

Indeed i be Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mc Oluomo Come Out Now If Dem Born Your Mother Well / The People Of South East Don't Wish Benue People Well / Nigeria - Ibb Begs: Please Give Me Another Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.