Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details (1394 Views)

Explore The UP NEET UG Counselling: Important Details And Fee Structure / NIN Change Of Name And Date Of Birth / I Can't Transfer Money Without NIN, Pls Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by Financialman: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2023
I'm here again this morning to remind you that you need not get scared over any details you want to update on your NIN perhaps the information as you filled it when you registered has changed and you don't want to go through the stress of visiting the nearest NIMC office to pay 15k and told to wait for 6 months to 1 year.I'm here for you to make it express delivery within 48 hours at an extra added cost though.So if this post reflects your present situation then I'm available on WhatsApp 24/7 to help you out
This is my WhatsApp number zero nine zero seven six eight eight two five four five

2 Likes

Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by florenceolatude: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2023
I did my NIN change of names since January at NIN center alausa Lagos still not corrected. I need contact for help
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by florenceolatude: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2023
@ Dr Paul thank you for your help in correcting my NIN date of birth DOB mistake and arranging my names accordingly. I have checked and printout my NIN copy it reflects
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by verolamilayo: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
florenceolatude:
@ Dr Paul thank you for your help in correcting my NIN date of birth DOB mistake and arranging my names accordingly. I have checked and printout my NIN copy it reflects
please how did you go about correcting your DOB, I need help
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by verolamilayo: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2023
florenceolatude:
please how did you go about correcting your DOB, I need help ..
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by verolamilayo: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
verolamilayo:
please how did you go about correcting your DOB, I need help ..
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by florenceolatude: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2023
sad sad
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by julianayomi: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2023
NIN issues everywhere because of bad corrupt government
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by olajidebary: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2023
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by julianayomi: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
shocked
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by Eky29: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
In the same situation, but I have done the change of name somewhere at immigration office Ikoyi since Friday. But the guy that did it keep saying that the server is down and I need the name change urgently. Someone should help pleaseā€¦..

olajidebary:
I have wrong names on my NIN printout copy after checking on the portal. Please I need help to correct my names
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by Eky29: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good evening,

Please how long did it take for your dob correction to reflect with the help of Dr Paul?

florenceolatude:
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by Eky29: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2023
He is a scammer

julianayomi:
NIN Correction and Modification of wrong Date of Birth ( DoB ) , lpe error, Passport, Change of phone number, Signature , details not validate and Change of Names .

Call or WhatsApp Dr Paul 0ficial on - O 9 O 6 5 4 1 O 3 5 7 , for Assistance on wrong Date of birth DOB , change of Names and other NIN issues for corrections .
Re: NIN Change Of Name And Other Important Details by TripleLTD: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2023
julianayomi:
how is he a scammer, has he scammed anyone here or has anyone complain of scamming him or her that is how you children with free data will be insulting people typing rubbish here because you have access to nairaland
so you even get mouth here. Abeg shift

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Forex Broker Accepts E-gold / ? / I Want Ngos In Plateau State And Borno State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.