Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal (72516 Views)

NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / I'm Being Undervalued Because I'm A Nigerian- Dozy Mmuobosi Cries Over Sheffield / Obafemi Martins Rejected $1.5 Million Deal To Play In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by hopexter(m): 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
cocoboss:

Joker lol please visit basketmouth so you can earn a spot at Stand-up comedy

Was that how you became a comedian by visiting those with dead careers? Now I why yours irrelevant, bloody hypocrite. Don’t worry you will start your agitation soon.
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Lightorder: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
And Peter could not advice him to come invest in Awka United.

How do we move from consumption to Production when your circle is still consuming foreign institutions.

Peter’s circle are fraud!

Same Peter would not use Innosson SUV for campaign, and be wasting petrol in a Toyota SUV. Is that part of production too?

Who be this one ? Go and collect omonile commission and owo buying.

Abegi , face your failed village and councillor

5 Likes

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by AngelicBeing: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
cheesy
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by kestolove95(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yes o no b only Arab people get money to dey buy club... Waiting for dangote to buy arsenal

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by LuQuLuQu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
jahsharon:
Let him give Peter Giringori Obituary lots of money for the election. He will need it

Your father needs it. Peter has enough

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Shikini: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Great
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by cocoboss(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=hopexter post=120580833]

Was that how you became a comedian by visiting those with dead careers? Now I why yours irrelevant, bloody hypocrite. Don’t worry you will start your agitation soon. [/quote

You are not even qualified for a comedian, first learn to develop your writing skills
Reading all that nonsense you wrote nearly caused me a migraine
URCHIN 😂😂
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deepfeel:

It's hard to hide the pains right?

Pains, for stating the obvious?

I was only going by the statement of the fraud who told us we need to move from consumption to production, after spending over 300 million on Toyota SUV

…..While Innoson has a car plant in his backyard
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Bigchristo: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Vote APC for better nigeria..

My guys are buying fuel cheaper in all filling stations in nigeria
Just show them your APC memebership card....
Sarcasm 🤣😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by ponishah: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by hopexter(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=cocoboss post=120580884][/quote]

Talking from both sides of your mouth, now you don’t want me to be a a comedian anymore grin you worthless piece of trash. undecided
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by omonnakoda: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
I think the meaning of billionaire has changed
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by cocoboss(m): 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Was that how you became a comedian by visiting those with dead careers? Now I why yours irrelevant, bloody hypocrite. Don’t worry you will start your agitation soon.

You are not even qualified for a comedian, first learn to develop your writing skills
URCHIN 😂😂
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by sameks08(m): 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
I hope He is not APC member just asking
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by kioski: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

Sicko
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by cocoboss(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

Talking from both sides of your mouth, now you don’t want me to be a a comedian anymore grin you worthless piece of trash. undecided

haha I love to see urchins in pain 😂😂 it’s my daily medicine
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by hopexter(m): 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
cocoboss:

URCHIN 😂😂

You will eventually die of one once Tinubu wins
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by sharpchap: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
TalkTalkTwins:
omo cheesy
Igbo mara mma
Igbo nwere ego

Igbo kwenu!!!

YAAAAAAHHH!!!!!
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Bigchristo: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Praktikals:
Peter Obi wan use una donation buy Sheffield United throught a proxy.
Igbos are very gullible. Ojukwu scam them, leading to over 3 million avoidable deaths. Nnamdi Kanu scam them, now it the turn of Peter Obi
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣
🤣
You’re damn stupid, you think UK is Nigeria where politicians hide under names to purchase properties and own investments? Once the British government discovers such they will seize that company, even a business own legitimately in the UK can be seized by government not to talk of when they find some irregularities, just Dey play foolish political games 😂🤣😂

4 Likes

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Crumbian: 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
FreddieGray:

A factory worker in Nigeria earns 10k per day? Works 8 hours a day? Dey whyne yourself.

People at OLAM work in a 12 hours shifts, 6 days per week. The person I know who works there, his salary is not even up to 40k.

It even much worse than that in other companies.

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Evergreen12345(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
no wonder you gat no single millionaire in ur family
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by mortalincarnate(f): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Fake news..
Thooonndeeer faya alaigbo 🤣🤣😁

See how stupid you sound on every article

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by hopexter(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
cocoboss:

haha I love to see urchins in pain 😂😂 it’s my daily medicine

Get well soon you sick zombidog

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Evergreen12345(f): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
your generations unborn will inherit your hardship ur wailing ur suffering and your stupidity
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by slowice(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
A Nigeria probably not based in Nigeria. There are many wealthy but unknown Nigerians abroad.

When we get it right with leadership,many will come home to invest.

Votes wisely. Vote LP , vote PO

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by cocoboss(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
hopexter:

You will eventually die of one once Tinubu wins

Nah man I’m healthier than you and your urchin friends combined ..
buhari stands a better chance than tinubu in the upcoming election 🗳 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Evergreen12345(f): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
it clearly written that Amoda Ogunlere stupidity and that of his supporters are in the same level wow

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Emola12(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

God will punish you and APC
Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by Pius99: 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
And Peter could not advice him to come invest in Awka United.

How do we move from consumption to Production when your circle is still consuming foreign institutions.

Peter’s circle are fraud!

Same Peter would not use Innosson SUV for campaign, and be wasting petrol in a Toyota SUV. Is that part of production too?

Sometimes, I just wonder why people like you were sent to school. Your level of reasoning is very poor

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by osazsky(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

I too was surprised when they sold fuel at 45 naira per litre just cuz I showed the fuel attendent my apc membership card..e b like say this apc go good for our body cuz I see apc coming to rescue Nigerians from another apc

1 Like

Re: Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal by gentlesmithugo(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:

Fake news..
Thooonndeeer faya alaigbo 🤣🤣😁
ur death is very near.alaigbo will send u six feet below

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Players Who Had The Most Red Cards In Football History / Michael Jordan Crying At Kobe Bryant's Memorial Service / How To Play And Win Daily On Bet9ja Zoom Soccer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.