Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty (63775 Views)

A Story Of How I Got Deported From Canada(pictures) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by lily156: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello @sprumbaba I would love to talk to you about this. Thank you.

Sprumbaba:

It is not everyone. Some are not doing stocks. People are making bags in the US if you have the right skills and you are in the midst of the right group. You do not know what you do not know. There is a job here that only Indians and Nigerians are doing it. The Indians cornered the job with H1B visas claiming no has the skills to do it before we Nigerians entered the scene (Thanks to Trump craziness). I will rest my case here. Have a blessed day.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Sprumbaba: 4:11am On Mar 01, 2023
alphabbey1:

Care to mention the right skills to give you that amount ?... most times, when people go coded like this, you are literally talking of under the table deals... when it comes to legality, my previous comment is literally the reality...

and I dropped my email, yet to receive a message

It is tech now. I have been in tech for 22 years. This is over 22 years of experience.
There are many guys on Nairaland to whom I granted access to A Cloud Guru, Pluralsight, and Udemy account here so that they can study freely.

I thought about sending you a message and I was thinking it might be childish trying to prove a point.

1 Like

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Sprumbaba: 4:12am On Mar 01, 2023
lily156:
Hello @sprumbaba I would love to talk to you about this. Thank you.

Which state are you in?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Blesschemical: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sprumbaba:

It is tech now. I have been in tech for 22 years. This is over 22 years of experience.
There are many guys on Nairaland to whom I granted access to A Cloud Guru, Pluralsight, and Udemy account here so that they can study freely.

I thought about sending you a message and I was thinking it might be childish trying to prove a point.
Please sir I really want to go into tech
A help from you will be really appreciated
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by okpanachil: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Sprumbaba:

Bro,I am interested,how can you help please?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by lily156: 4:43am On Mar 22, 2023
Hello @sprumbaba , sorry for the late response. I'm in MD

Sprumbaba:

Which state are you in?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by TheUnsure: 7:40am On Mar 22, 2023
Sprumbaba:

Please recommend non-coding tech courses that are in demand, courses one can study on Udemy.
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by flotwz(m): 11:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Lovely story. Could you plz share tips on how to earn money on surveys?

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by sweetveek(m): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2023
IRIEBOY:
exactly.. have made over 3 million naira via crypto Airdrops..
show me way boss, do you have a telegram or WhatsApp group i can join?
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by sweetveek(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
rowosky:
OP,
I’m also into Survey and Studies, clinical trials and all.
I have a lot of research studies i could have done, but due to my location, I can’t partake in them.
I believe we can work together.
you need v.p.n
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by rowosky(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2023
sweetveek:
you need v.p.n
I don go far

Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by sweetveek(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2023
rowosky:

I don go far
make i dm you na boss, make we roll surveys together ,e don tae i see PayPal money reach
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by rowosky(m): 5:05am On May 01, 2023
sweetveek:
make i dm you na boss, make we roll surveys together ,e don tae i see PayPal money reach
Oya now
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by sweetveek(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2023
rowosky:

Oya now
my WhatsApp number dae below or you fit drop your make i dm
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Obeleagu93(m): 7:01am On May 22, 2023
Op your story is inspirational. I like though there is something I will like to ask u about Upwork. I have an Upwork account have submitted some proposals yet no response from those that put up the jobs, do u have any advice to give so I can at least get one thanks
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Obeleagu93(m): 7:46am On May 22, 2023
HopefulFuture:
This is also my story..POP was last week ,no one in my family even knows am through, cus am on my own.. Travelling out is so on my mind

Hi brother @hopefulfuture we can form a group on WhatsApp or telegram share info and ideas at least it goes a long way. With nyanabo and other interested ones I think it's not a bad idea
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by Obeleagu93(m): 8:27am On May 22, 2023
Sibaa:

Wow.

Congratulations 🎊.

I am actually in a situation right now. I also need a US visa interview date urgently. I am looking for class C-1 visa. It's not been easy I've paid an agent since 16th of January 2023 till now no reasonable date. I struggled on it and I'm still on it, I booked 21 Dec 2023 but I need a date in this February. Any information on a legit plug that can deliver??

Thanks

Where is ur location first?
I have an insider in the consulate at eko though, and he ain't charging high.
If u interested email me cogbonna65@gmail.com
Re: Trenches To Texas: A Story Of Courage And Perseverance Against Poverty by ObamaMessi: 2:47am On Jan 30
Coquinoqui:

Yes I'm in NYC
😭😭😭😒😭😭😭

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

The Moment A Container Truck Fell And Crushed An SUV (Disturbing Video) / Man Who Left For Canada Calls His Friend And Was Weeping / My 30 Days Sojourn Through Cotonou To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.