Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Get Into The Pi Network Security Circle 2023 !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Into The Pi Network Security Circle 2023 !!! (975 Views)

If You Are Mining Pi Network Then Stop Wasting Your Time / Sell Your Pi Network Coin / Tomorrow Is Pregnant. Join The Pi Network Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Into The Pi Network Security Circle 2023 !!! by phatriqk(m): 11:09am On Feb 03, 2023
Are you Pi Coin holder?? Then this thread is for you.........

Do you know that you can boost your own rate i.e the number of PI Coin mined per day with Nodes, Apps, Pi Lockups, Referrals and Security Circles?.....Well I am here to talk about the last one 'Security Circles' it is the easiest to achieve.

All you have to do is add Pi Users who are on your contact list (phone number). So if you are here and you're mining pi let's come together and build a Large security circle by drooping your Pi Contact /Username.

N.B: Your Pi Contact is the phone number used to register on the Pi App. Let me start by dropping mine, add me to your security circle, drop yours too so we can add each other and build a big security circle boosting our daily rate.

Here's mine
Number: 07046005477
Username: phatr1ck

wink wink
Re: Get Into The Pi Network Security Circle 2023 !!! by Idaytesj29(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2023
phatriqk:

Do you know that you can boost your own rate i.e the number of PI Coin mined per day with Nodes, Apps, Pi Lockups, Referrals and Security Circles?.....Well I am here to talk about the last one 'Security Circles' it is the easiest to achieve.

All you have to do is add Pi Users who are on your contact list (phone number). So if you are here and you're mining pi let's come together and build a Large security circle by drooping your Pi Contact /Username.

N.B: Your Pi Contact is the phone number used to register on the Pi App. Let me start by dropping mine, add me to your security circle, drop yours too so we can add each other and build a big security circle boosting our daily rate.

Here's mine

wink wink

How much pi do you have already ?
and
how often do you rem to tap the mining button?

Have you been KYCed?
Re: Get Into The Pi Network Security Circle 2023 !!! by watersideboys: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2023
phatriqk:

Here's mine

wink wink

Do you install pi nodes or how is it done I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Pension, Pension Fund Administartors And The Nigerian Workers / How To Start Up An Wireless Internet Service Provider / Build Your Business To A Profit Making Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.