Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) (17932 Views)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Igboho: Crowd At Yoruba Nation Rally In Ekiti (Pictures) / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Dapagun: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Asiwaju Arrives the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe to pay homage to him and all the Traditional rulers in Ekiti State. In his entourage are the Governor of Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji, Fmr Gov Kayode Fayemi, HM Bisi Adebayo and other APC in Ekiti #TinubuInEkiti

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Dapagun: 11:56am On Feb 03, 2023
More

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Urheadmaster(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2023
Has he gone there to sleep as usual

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Dapagun: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Behind is my Oga

Technical Assistant to Governor Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji on Social Media, Gabriel Adesoji (AngelGabbyShara)

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by lifeandjoy: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin I swear
Urheadmaster:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by bewla(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
G
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by bewla(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
BAT
WIN IN ANY FIGHT
ACTION HERO

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by VenExchangee: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by merits(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dapagun:
Asiwaju Arrives the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti, Oba Rufus Adejugbe to pay homage to him and all the Traditional rulers in Ekiti State. In his entourage are the Governor of Ekiti State Governor Oyebanji, Fmr Gov Kayode Fayemi, HM Bisi Adebayo and other APC in Ekiti #TinubuInEkiti

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by SHINJA: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Keep wasting Ur time old fool...

The good people of Southsouth and Southwest will never vote for a bokoharam leader...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
JAGABAN himself

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by MrRabbi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
sad angry
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Olachase(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na one vote everybody get buh this my own one vote na Jagaban get ham 👂👂

Children of hate can attack me now I Don wear my earplugs 😁😁😁

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Madness
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Fidelarinze9(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu rest
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by MrRabbi(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
shocked to sleep abi ?
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Lilchilz(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
Help guys!

Immigration portal has been closed and i didn’t save or print my application slip.
Please is there a way i can access and print out the application slip 😔

Bulabaa
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by bewla(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
SHINJA:
Keep wasting Ur time old fool...

The good people of Southsouth and Southwest will never vote for a bokoharam leader...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest..
Now na time no more sick daddy
Ope oooooooooooo
Soon them. Go join after we baptist them

Just one man from adoration family to tell us how far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by olgaa14: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Let's see the outcome of the meeting
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by temitope27(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Urheadmaster:
and you have come here to cry

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Aremwayne: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
This regional candidate should step down for Obi already. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Honourable1901(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asiwaju is coming!
.win or lose you are out hero..
Omo olodo ide, akanbi omo mogaji..

Ipade dojo ibo
Bawa la nilu ni
Abi eyin ni
Ipade dojo ibo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by Franzinni: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
How did he become younger ? Or am I blind ?

Omo I don dey fear o... And he done come fresh and fine but HOaw?

Or has APC gone to clone him like they cloned buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by MorolayoVictor(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Long live Ekiti State.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by iwaeda: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dapagun:

Tinubu is just wasting his time Aso Rock cabals have rejected him grin grin grin grin angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Pays Visit To The Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Pictures) by lordmayor2013(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osisikankwu,dead? / PDP Condemns Torching Of Party’s Flags By Omisore’s Supporters / Sowore: Moghalu says, Even Accused Persons Are Entitled To Due Process.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.