Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust (23236 Views)

Photo: Nigeria Air Welcomed With Water Salute / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Fuel Scarcity May Hit Lagos, Other South-west States Today - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by blamingthedevil: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2023
GOD will put to shame anyone who inflicts pains on the masses of this country.

Thank you Incoming President Bola Tinubu for speaking for the masses

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Asgard13: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2023
Apc is evil and demonic

A vote for Apc is pro max of whatever Nigerians are going through

Nigerians already know this ..

Power to the people
North 2023

If you wan be Tinubu slave and owner vote Apc and be like the Yoruba people

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Faiththatworks(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2023
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for speaking up against this devilish, crazy,lunatic,mad, frustrating swap policy.
Asiwaju go on hammering them, Emefiele,Baba Buhari,and all their cahoots in the villa.
I suffered yesterday to withdraw money over the counter from a cheque that was given to me,it was bad that all the banks I entered,none was paying over the counter,the queues at the ATM was depressing and all you can collect is 20000 per day.
I ended up not collecting the money cos the banks didn't have any money.
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it here,if Emefiele doesn't instruct the banks to load the ATM machines with the old notes today, Nigeria will erupt in a orgy of violence.
As for Obi and Atiku,they have proven to be very selfish politicans,they will rather prefer Nigeria burn as far as their ambitions are protected.
What will it cost them to tell government the policy is crippling the masses.
Even the Obi social media mob is confused,the ones that stood up for Endsars and have been bating on Peter Obi dare not make pim or they will be destroyed for siding with the masses.
Confusion is really breaking the bone of Obi social media mob. (Apologies to the great abami eda,Fele kuti)
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Ttalk: 7:59am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Apc is evil and demonic

A vote for Apc is pro max of whatever Nigerians are going through

Nigerians already know this ..

Power to the people
North 2023

If you wan be Tinubu slave and owner vote Apc and be like the Yoruba people

You are constituting a nuisance on this platform with your incoherent submissions, the imminent defeat staring you in the face it taking control of you, make you calm down and be sensible for once

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Asgard13: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2023
Ttalk:

You are constituting a nuisance on this platform with your incoherent submissions, the imminent defeat staring you in the face it taking control of you, make you calm down and be sensible for once

Get attt.

No make me vex this morning

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2023
Tinubu really did well by speaking against the hardship of the masses

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by PraizHim: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
Urchins and their Agbado Master. Two Efulefus

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Opintiwa: 8:05am On Feb 04, 2023
igbotormentor:

Any attempt by any cursed APC urchin to protest against our darling daddy Buhari new Naira policy must be handled by the military.

If found guilty of protest and in APC . Firing squad ASAP 😜

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Mindlog: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Amen!!!!🙏

Starting from those whose party made 133 million Nigerians live in dire poverty, who kept quiet while overwhelming majority of Nigerians struggle for the past 8 years, who turn their faces away as thousands of Nigerians were being kidnapped, slaughtered on a regular basis because of where they come from or the faith they profess.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Mindlog: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Amen!!!!🙏

Starting from those whose party made 133 million Nigerians live in dire poverty, who kept quiet while overwhelming majority of Nigerians struggle for the past 8 years, who turn their faces away as thousands of Nigerians were being kidnapped, slaughtered on a regular basis because of where they come from or the faith they profess.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by JASONjnr(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2023
igbotormentor:

Lol ..

Tinubu should call names, if he really mean all what he's saying...

And stop trying butter an old man with dementia as someone with senses....Coz that your druglord is very senseless...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Seefinish: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2023
My happiness is that both the hailers and the wailers including urchins are involved.
Anybody who sees this suffering and still decide to campaign and vote for APC is worst than demon

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by obyrich(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu for speaking up against this devilish, crazy,lunatic,mad, frustrating swap policy.
Asiwaju go on hammering them, Emefiele,Baba Buhari,and all their cahoots in the villa.
I suffered yesterday to withdraw money over the counter from a cheque that was given to me,it was bad that all the banks I entered,none was paying over the counter,the queues at the ATM was depressing and all you can collect is 20000 per day.
I ended up not collecting the money cos the banks didn't have any money.
I said it in another thread and I will repeat it here,if Emefiele doesn't instruct the banks to load the ATM machines with the old notes today, Nigeria will erupt in a orgy of violence.
As for Obi and Atiku,they have proven to be very selfish politicans,they will rather prefer Nigeria burn as far as their ambitions are protected.
What will it cost them to tell government the policy is crippling the masses.
Even the Obi social media mob is confused,the ones that stood up for Endsars and have been bating on Peter Obi dare not make pim or they will be destroyed for siding with the masses.
Confusion is really breaking the bone of Obi social media mob. (Apologies to the great abami eda,Fele kuti)
Shame on them.
God bless Nigeria
When RUGA, cattle grazing routes. Fulani herdsmen issues, EndSARs etc etc happened and everyone was crying, Asiwaju was silent playing party politics while people perished. Now he is speaking out not because of love for the masses but because of how it will affect his marketability and vote buying strategy. Please save us your Asiwaju praises, he is not the only one who has spoken out.

Besides, he should send an apology to Nigerians for trading their prosperity and blood for his selfish political ambition instead of going about boasting of making Buhari president.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BATified2023: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2023
PraizHim:
Urchins and their Agbado Master. Two Efulefus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BATified2023: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2023
Seefinish:
My happiness is that both the hailers and the wailers including urchins are involved.
Anybody who sees this suffering and still decide to campaign and vote for APC is worst than demon
we will vote tinubu

U igbos can go to hell

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Opintiwa: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
we will vote tinubu

U igbos can go to hell

Agbadorain bastards must kwere .

Imagine APC advising us from APC ?

D.AN. BO. RU. BA

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Racoon(m): 9:40am On Feb 04, 2023
All these sufferings are unprecedented of what APC alleged and accused PDP of inflicting on the Nigerian nation in the pre-2015 era.

Yet APC is still campaigning for election? Suddenly, APC-ACN wants to rescue Nigeria from APC-CPC?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ganisucks(f): 9:41am On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Trump tried this tactic, and failed.
Bolsonaro tried it, and still failed
APC will fail with it, too.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by ganisucks(f): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
we will vote tinubu
U igbos can go to hell
Calm down. Las, Las, you go dey awright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Seefinish: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2023
BATified2023:
we will vote tinubu

U igbos can go to hell
unfortunately for urchin like you, I am not an Igbo but my beloved state, Akwa Abasi Ibom state shall massively vote for Obi

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Gangster1ms: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
E no fit better for any APC supporter..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by NaughtyBrainiac: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
If you say that you are voting for Peter Obi and not Labour Party, I also have the right to say I am voting for Tinubu and not APC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by kenny714433(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2023
Thanks Tinubu for finding your voice from wherever you buried it.

Thanks for identifying that power generation, even persistent fuel scarcity and high fuel price is not our biggest concern but naira change.

Seems urchins thinks everyone has traded their brain for 20k..

We'll respond with our PVC..suddenly Tinubu finds his voice. When we were all complaining, his puppet called us wailers.

8 Likes

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Racoon(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
"..As the 2023 general elections beckon, Nigerians and people of goodwill should come together and make sure that the APC and its Leadership does not have access to power again.

This clarion call becomes necessary because APC is a Party that is made up of strange bedfellows whose political and economic interests are antithetical to the development of Delta State in particular and Nigeria in general.

The struggle for power, "grab-grab" and if "it is not me, it cannot be another person's mentality" of APC Leaders is what has brought Nigeria on her knees today!

The above analogy properly fits the APC Leaders. They do not hear the hue and cry of the majority of their followers, and Nigerians who are living in abject poverty!

To show their dangerous and embarrassing level of wickedness, they use their political parrots and emissaries of confusion who have sold their souls to mammon to defend the indefensible; even in the face of a threat to peace and existence of Nigerians!
Criminal Mentality Will Not Work Again In Nigeria Reject APC
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by BrickDevo: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lolz devil blaming devil

So the thugs masquerading around Lagos roads have been inflicting joy on people.... Dey play just dey play
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
M
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by WibusJaga: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2023

Same Tinubu that gifted Nigerians a bad gift in the person of Buhari, is now campaigning for our votes instead of first apologising to Nigerians.
We cannot be deceived twice. cheesy

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Mindcure: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu is a thief and a drug lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
Sad reality,I'm currently fighting at the ATM spot seff.
Never was it like this.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by Cricketman: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
I don't even know any of these problems exist in this country.

Re: Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust by FuckTheMod: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / Group Asks NBA To Withdraw Obasanjo, Wike’s Invitation / #NeverBelieveOBJ Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.