Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. (2091 Views)

10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / 7 Bible Verses For Overcoming Poverty / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by kingxsamz(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As I always say, no one will kill mama snake and leave her children. No one will find and kill father bandit and kidnapper like Kachalla Baleri (https://www.nairaland.com/7551889/bandit-leader-kachalla-baleri-flaunts#120578722) and leave his children alive.

And thou shalt not kill means "thou shalt not kill the innocent and the righteous"

Exodus 23:7
Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not:

Which is we have have The Law of death penalty.

It said "love your neighbour" enslaving your neighbour is not loving your neighbour.

It said "ye shall not afflict ...a fatherless child". slavery is an affliction.

It said, Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil:". Slavery is an evil.

So you see you people have no thing.

Eyah, try harder. It's not working.

Samuel 15:3
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:20am On Feb 05, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. It's always a struggle when you know you can't defend what you are saying.

The only one struggling to find a way to go is you because you can not proceed now that I have just shown you that the burden of proof landed on you and you could not answer, hence my "No Road"!

Because I know "There is no valid argument against the Truth." So you have nothing to say again on this issue grin hahahaha grin

No Road at all! grin grin grin
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The only one struggling to find a way to go is you because you can not proceed now that I have just shown you that the burden of proof landed on you and you could not answer, hence my "No Road"!

Because I know "There is no valid argument against the Truth." So you have nothing to say again on this issue grin hahahaha grin

No Road at all! grin grin grin

Argue with your bible. LMFAO

Leviticus 25:46
And you may take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them as a possession; they shall be your permanent slaves. But regarding your brethren, the children of Israel, you shall not rule over one another with rigor.

2 Likes

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

"May have" already tells you. Not a "shall have".

And this statement also shows you that they had no boundaries in enslaving. Anyone could be enslaved.

So of course this the first step of removing slavery which is by removing the log in their own eye first, hence why I told you "of the Hebrew first".

The children of the house must be the first to be free.

And as you can see by the time of the judges, you do not see any slave in Isreal whether of Hebrew or of other nations.

Lol. This guy loves clutching at useless straws grin
So your problem has boiled down to modal verbs. So because Yahweh used may instead of shall, then the Israelites shouldn't obey the instructions.
@ the bolded, in trying to dig your Yahweh out, you now dig your own grave grin
And no slavery wasn't removed in the bible, in fact even in the New Testament, slavery was upheld as shown by the verses I posted
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2023
kingxsamz:

Eyah, try harder. It's not working.

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys

grin See, you can not counter to the point that your head has knocked and entered repeat mode! grin hahahahahaha grin

ABSOLUTELY NO ROAD! grin

There is no valid argument against the Truth" grin hahahahahaha grin
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is your Satan's replication of a Bible. The correct Bible said "servants obey your masters..."
So Satan is now writing bibles? grin
Satan also wrote King James, NIV, Amplified etc and other major versions. Hope you know the earlier version of the Bible was KJV and it bore 'slave'. Many versions copied KJV and switched it to 'servant'
Hebrew word: ‘ebed (also transliterated as ‘eved). It is commonly translated 'slave' in English, and that is what is used in the Bible.

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. This guy loves clutching at useless straws grin

Says the one who has no valid thing to say.

jaephoenix:

So your problem has boiled down to modal verbs. So because Yahweh used may instead of shall, then the Israelites shouldn't obey the instructions.

God is A Lawyer and He knows the importance of precision in Law and Law giving, hence He knows the difference between may and shall.

jaephoenix:

@ the bolded, in trying to dig your Yahweh out, you now dig your own grave grin
And no slavery wasn't removed in the bible, in fact even in the New Testament, slavery was upheld as shown by the verses I posted

And I showed you that you are using Satan's Bible. God's Bible Said "servants" so you are in a different place.

And the fact that you are repeating yourself just proves how you have nothing to say.
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The part of knowing that that permanency is subject to the full will and discretion of the master. Thus, the master at anytime can bid the servant go.

But as we have even seen some masters have been so good that the servant became a part of the family and even got put in his master's will.

Shifting the burden of proof to me will not work for I have already shown you where God Said all slaves must be freed

And so the burden is on you, which is why you are replied that it was only Hebrew slaves, to which I replied your reply by saying because, charity must first begin at home (remove the log in our eye first).

So thus, all these is a change of post and deviation from post.

No Road

Exodus 21
"These are the laws you are to set before them:
"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

From The above it says Hebrew, not everyone.

I thought lying was condemned in your storybook, and Satan is the father of liars. So you behave like your father

1 Like

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Satan also wrote King James, NIV, Ampli...

Is there anything in this world that is good that does not have its opposite evil replica?

You don't have anything to say.
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

As I always say, no one will kill mama snake and leave her children. No one will find and kill father bandit and kidnapper like Kachalla Baleri (https://www.nairaland.com/7551889/bandit-leader-kachalla-baleri-flaunts#120578722) and leave his children alive.

And thou shalt not kill means "thou shalt not kill the innocent and the righteous"

Exodus 23:7
Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not:

Which is we have have The Law of death penalty.

It said "love your neighbour" enslaving your neighbour is not loving your neighbour.

It said "ye shall not afflict ...a fatherless child". slavery is an affliction.

It said, Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil:". Slavery is an evil.

So you see you people have no thing.
The commandment states Thou shalt not kill.
Full stop. Don't add or subtract anything. Remember the storybook says a curse awaits anyone adding or subtracting cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the one who is an insane person else you would have seen and known that I said your analogy failed to meet the case..
Read my analogy, it fits the case. The friend did not castigate the abuser. Neither did your yahweh castigate slavery
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:46am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And none of these said "and take slaves" or "I command you to take slaves".

That is a commandment of yahweh and he simply means 'take as slaves'. grin

I have already explained all these above so, you people have no thing.
Lol, its pathetic trying to find a wiggle room in this argument. Dude is now clutching at imaginary straws. Hahahahahahaha
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2023
LordReed:

Argue with your bible. LMFAO

And you may take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them as a possession; they shall be your permanent slaves. But regarding your brethren, the children of Israel, you shall not rule over one another with rigor.

Your head has knocked and has fallen into Repeat Mode grin hahahahahaha grin

ABSOLUTELY NO ROAD! grin

You have nothing to say.

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Says the one who has no valid thing to say.

God is A Lawyer and He knows the importance of precision in Law and Law giving, hence He knows the difference between may and shall.

And I showed you that you are using Satan's Bible. God's Bible Said "servants" so you are in a different place.

And the fact that you are repeating yourself just proves how you have nothing to say.
Ah yes, Dtruthspeaker now believes Satan wrote KJV. Bro do you know this Satanic Bible is where these translations you quoted copied from? Newer versions like Living Bible etc all got theirs from KJV which was an official Bible at point, before many versions changed many things there to appear 'modern' and 'normal'. So you're quoting from Satanic verses grin
Oh my days cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exodus 21
"These are the laws you are to set before them:
"If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything.

From The above it says Hebrew, not everyone.

I thought lying was condemned in your storybook, and Satan is the father of liars. So you behave like your father

You are just repeating yourself. I told you charity begins at home/remove the log in my eye and

So Hebrews must first be freed before others can follow.."The Law of to the Hebrew first'.
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Is there anything in this world that is good that does not have its opposite evil replica?

You don't have anything to say.
So which specific versions of the Bible are Yahweh written? Can you list them, lemme check them out cheesy
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

So which specific versions of the Bible are Yahweh written? Can you list them, lemme check them out cheesy

KJV
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:53am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are just repeating yourself. I told you charity begins at home/remove the log in my eye and

So Hebrews must first be freed before others can follow.
Where was it instructed 'others can follow'
Lol
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

KJV
Right… cheesy

Here you go…

Leviticus 25:44-46
King James Version
And as for your male and female slaves whom you may have—from the nations that are around you, from them you may buy male and female slaves

LordReed make I borrow your laugh small…
Bwahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by kingxsamz(m): 9:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See, you can not counter to the point that your head has knocked and entered repeat mode! grin hahahahahaha grin

ABSOLUTELY NO ROAD! grin

Lol, I've made my point. And I didn't even read your post. Also, notice I don't argue with you anymore? I no dey follow mad man argue. 😃

2 Likes

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Where was it instructed 'others can follow'
Lol

Romans 1:16; Luke 24:47; Romans 2:9.

Everything whether good or bad starts with Hebrews first.
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

The commandment states Thou shalt not kill.
Full stop. Don't add or subtract anything. Remember the storybook says a curse awaits anyone adding or subtracting cheesy

Who does not know that thou shalt not kill means do not kill who is innocent and righteous?

And to clear the doubt for mad people He went on Say "the innocent and righteous slay thou not:"

Meaning murderers and adulterers and witches and evil children can be kllled. If only Isreal had obeyed the world would have been very very sweet and not been dying.
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Read my analogy, it fits the case. The friend did not castigate the abuser. Neither did your yahweh castigate slavery

It does not fit the case. I showed you Judah's sons was the case and God responded by killing her evil husbands as you had said was right to do. So it does not fit this case of slavery.
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2023
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol, its pathetic trying to find a wiggle room in this argument. Dude is now clutching at imaginary straws. Hahahahahahaha

Clear proof that you have no reply after all your twistings and turnings. grin No Road grin
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ah yes, Dtruthspeaker now believes Satan wrote KJV. ..

Obviously your madness has returned if not you would have seen that you were the mad one who said

jaephoenix:

Satan also wrote King James, NIV, Amplified etc ..

Your madness has surely returned and that is because your head has knocked since you have been struggling to find something valid to say but you can not!
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Romans 1:16; Luke 24:47; Romans 2:9.

Everything whether good or bad starts with Hebrews first.

Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Luke 24:47
And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Romans 2:9.
There will be tribulation and distress for every soul of mankind who does evil, for the Jew first and also for the Greek,

What has these verses got to do with non Hebrews getting set free?
Do you think we're your regular cretarded theists you meet?

1 Like

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Who does not know that thou shalt not kill means do not kill who is innocent and righteous?

And to clear the doubt for mad people He went on Say "the innocent and righteous slay thou not:"

Meaning murderers and adulterers and witches and evil children can be kllled. If only Isreal had obeyed the world would have been very very sweet and not been dying.

You're adding to the gospel, your punishment awaits you.
You wish you can kill us abi? No worry
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by jaephoenix(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Obviously your madness has returned if not you would have seen that you were the mad one who said

Your madness has surely returned and that is because your head has knocked since you have been struggling to find something valid to say but you can not!
Bro you first said Satan wrote the verses. I'm merely echoing what you said grin

1 Like

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Your head has knocked and has fallen into Repeat Mode grin hahahahahaha grin

ABSOLUTELY NO ROAD! grin

You have nothing to say.

Yes that's why you can't argue that the Bible condemns slavery. Korokoro you can see the god asked them to keep slaves FOREVER.

Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Right… cheesy

Here you go…

King James Version
And as for your male and female slaves whom you may have—from the nations that are around you, from them you may buy male and female slaves

Bwahahahahahahaha

Abeg make e full your belle, the guy is as ridiculous as they come. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: God Condemned Slavery! 7 Bible Verses Against Slavery. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:36am On Feb 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Right… cheesy

Here you go…

King James Version

Bwahahahahahahaha

Your evil brother Reed exactly raised this is and I answered him and he could not continue after that! So you wasted your time. Repeating yourself and repeating him grin No Road! grin

And hey lying devil, KJV said "bondsmen and bondsmaid" not slaves. You still used your devil Bible grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Some Women At Home And In The Presence Of Their Pastors (Pictured) / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man / "How I Survived 28 Hours In Collapsed Building’s Rubble'’- Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.