Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) (54981 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Passionnn: 3:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:
I doubt if this guy will get 5% in Ogun.

What an eyesore. No where in SE did Asiwaju got a mediocre turnout like this.

E come be like say dem dey assembly ground. Many Christian nd Muslim crusades dey even get better turnout than this cheesy.

The crowd self dey cold. They all look uninterested. Let's see what will happen in Lagos. Ogun is closest to Lasgidi and turn out dey like this. Many analyst may be overestimating LP and Pandor Anini's chance in the SW. grin

Abeg where are obidient social media warriors? Dem no get branch for Ogun state ni? I'm waiting for his rally in Kwara; e go worse pass this one. grin

Obi come be like person wey come promote oko oloyun herbal solution for Ogun. Na cry him go cry go bed tonight.

It's even funny that the sakamanje ran to Aba to do star boy (that pr self flop) less than 24 hours after Jagaban grammy-worthy perfomance at Osun state. The flathe.ad didn't know this disaster was awaiting. cheesy E dey sweet my b kisselle, olohun! grin

URCHIN
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by HeroicMeastro: 3:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
The Leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi and Senator Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed have arrived in Abeokuta Ogun State for the Presidential rally !!!
#ObiDattiInOgun.

I counted just about 150 heads 🤣🤣
Na councillor this man de contest ni?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by OKEMKPI: 3:47am On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:

E come be like say dem dey assembly ground. Many Christian nd Muslim crusades dey even get better turnout than this cheesy.

The crowd self dey cold. They all look uninterested. Let's see what will happen in Lagos. Ogun is closest to Lasgidi and turn out dey like this. Many analyst may be overestimating LP and Pandor Anini's chance in the SW. grin

Abeg where are obidient social media warriors? Dem no get branch for Ogun state ni? I'm waiting for his rally in Kwara; e go worse pass this one. grin

Obi come be like person wey come promote oko oloyun herbal solution for Ogun. Na cry him go cry go bed tonight.

It's even funny that the sakamanje ran to Aba to do star boy (that pr self flop) less than 24 hours after Jagaban grammy-worthy perfomance at Osun state. The flathe.ad didn't know this disaster was awaiting. cheesy E dey sweet my belle, olohun! grin

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by plaindealer: 3:48am On Feb 05, 2023
lol @ pandora ipob and his backyard naming ceremony pami gathering...

No be by force to contest, just stick to your ibobian ESN activities..

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 3:50am On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
no wonder,
Your face resemble stingy.
A man will save money without development and hunger drove his people out to Benin and Lagos,

An evil man would deliberately look out for all your shortcomings and promote it above your good deeds. I know your type. I have them in my office. But their end is always destruction. You have a conscience that allows you support those who brought this country to it's knees because of selfishness and greed. You are evil. At least if not for you since suffer no taya you, what of your children Make una use una small brain nau??
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by OKEMKPI: 3:51am On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
with mouth,
Even with sweet mouth without shishi,
Nothing for am
Obviously buying ur conscience is very affordable N150 only can do the magic for even been so expectant, desperate and willing to be indused b4 voting
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by slowice(m): 3:54am On Feb 05, 2023
buhariguy:
and tinubu that always have the highest crowd even in south east more than obi.diot and atiku according to idiotic pigs will not make the desire impact to bring home the victory.
You mu.mu sha

I don't even know you but I now know that you re an idiaat. M
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by broadman20: 4:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Levels1:

I'm glad you bring this up.

Was it not your people who have been given us bad reputation abroad?

Indian, china, Mexico, Cuba ,southaf South and the likes.

More reasons why we don't subscribe to your Obituary

Okay o!

Mention any political leader in Igboland weather governor, senator, house member who are linked with drugs cases anywhere in the world.

Should I mention your people? Both dead or alive?

If commoners are involved in illicit business, should leaders be involved too?

Don't just expose yourself o! Your people celebrate thieves...... period!
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by obontami: 4:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:
Surely, Obi will win this election. I was in Gwoza, Borno State today, there was no single poster of Obi in hilly rural of Gwoza in sight, but an Obidient I met there told me confidently that they will pull a surprise. Obidients here and many parts of the North are quiet but have Obi's poster engraved in their mind. They're die hard Obidients. Of course there are quiet because they don't want to be persecuted by tribalists and religion fanatics. They are silenty engaging in grassroot mobilizations.

Dey fool yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by drills: 4:53am On Feb 05, 2023
The 16th. God bless President Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Hopium: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2023
OKEMKPI:
[/quote]

[quote author=Passionnn post=120644812]

URCHIN

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:

It's even funny that the sakamanje ran to Aba to do star boy (that pr self flop) less than 24 hours after Jagaban grammy-worthy perfomance at Osun state. The flathe.ad didn't know this disaster was awaiting. cheesy E dey sweet my belle, olohun! grin
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by makavalley(m): 6:51am On Feb 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

Lol. Hope you have your PVC. Nigeria must be great again

Hahahahahaha you're asking if I have PVC ? 😂😂😂 Someone that has been using every means to educate the people around him to vote this time vote OBIDATTI? My parents siblings are waiting for 25th February to cast their votes
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Levels1(m): 7:15am On Feb 05, 2023
broadman20:

Okay o!

Mention any political leader in Igboland weather governor, senator, house member who are linked with drugs cases anywhere in the world.

Should I mention your people? Both dead or alive?

If commoners are involved in illicit business, should leaders be involved too?

Don't just expose yourself o! Your people celebrate thieves...... period!

Thanks for this opportunity given to me bro.

Well, according to history crime flows through the vein of any one associated with IGBOS.

In fact they are thought on hih to be a criminal as you can see all over the world they are the only ones damaging our dear nations name with this their get rich quick syndromes.

There's nothing you can talk about that will make me backoff from the truth.

Once I come across anyone and I find out he or sgs is an IGBOS honestly speaking I really adjust myself in all deeds to avoid I dare know.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by alimiadedayo1: 7:31am On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

You must be foolish if you don't know that a lot has changed in today's Nigeria's political dynamics. People are starving and an urchin is talking of Nigeria's politics. Are you aware that most people in APC and PDP will vote LP in presidential election? I know you don't know. Nobody gives a damn about party in this election, because party doesn't care about them when they are starving. Come to the north and see 'yunwa' (starvation). We in the north will vote Peter Obi and there's nothing urchins like you and the sick old bat can do about it. Enough is enough.
infact I am just laughing here.. a small little ediot kid like you saying I am foolish just because your father is a foolish man.. you think u can be using reverse psychology for stupid people and gullible people like you.. This forum is not a gathering of fool or Ndigbo meeting.. you can't just come here and start saying rubbish and you think you will got Scot free we need to talk senses to your dead brain. stop talking about Peter obi he is not among the candidates like what soludo said he knows he cannot win but he doesn't understand the game he is playing.. so stop deceiving yourself nobody in the north is voting for Peter obi just tell us tribal bigot OSU is voting for a Biafra
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by MrSensor(m): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2023
Hopium:

that's an urchin in bitter tears.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by gfon(m): 7:54am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120636556:

boss nah the same lady?
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Ashez:

Enwerom time ndi eriri eri
Biko gbawaaa door

you are demarketing your candidate ....
giving them credence that he's an ethnic and religious agenda..

you are not smart ..
you act like those useless ipob members burning and killing while saying they love the East
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Pityoobi: 9:26am On Feb 05, 2023
Bayyajidda:

You're the ond that is gone here, because you're a petty urchin sitting at the comfort of your home delusionally dreaming that a sick old man will win against an healthy able man. I would rather believe someone in the grassroot than believe a delusional and inconsequential urchin like you.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by 35824L: 9:43am On Feb 05, 2023
The good people of ogun state ignored the Pandora crook cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by OsunOriginal: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2023
Kingsmeal:
The Leading Presidential candidate Mr Peter Obi and Senator Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed have arrived in Abeokuta Ogun State for the Presidential rally !!!
#ObiDattiInOgun.

Neophyte contesting for the presidency... See the crowd that will give him 25% in Ogun grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

infact I am just laughing here.. a small little ediot kid like you saying I am foolish just because your father is a foolish man.. you think u can be using reverse psychology for stupid people and gullible people like you.. This forum is not a gathering of fool or Ndigbo meeting.. you can't just come here and start saying rubbish and you think you will got Scot free we need to talk senses to your dead brain. stop talking about Peter obi he is not among the candidates like what soludo said he knows he cannot win but he doesn't understand the game he is playing.. so stop deceiving yourself nobody in the north is voting for Peter obi just tell us tribal bigot OSU is voting for a Biafra

I will be a fool to respond to an inconsequential urchin like you. Shege dan iska kawai, manafiki, kafir, kwarto, dan shashasha.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2023
post=120636556:

Legendary
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 9:54am On Feb 05, 2023
obontami:

Dey fool yourself.

Bani da lokocin wawa kama kai. Shege dan Iska, kafir, manafiki.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by Ashez: 10:08am On Feb 05, 2023
ZombieTERROR:

you are demarketing your candidate ....
giving them credence that he's an ethnic and religious agenda..

you are not smart ..
you act like those useless ipob members burning and killing while saying they love the East
Like I said earlier
Enwerom efe ndi mugu, in 20 days time ka anyi mara
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by afolarin60591: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2023
MoreMore...
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by ZombieTERROR: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2023
Ashez:

Like I said earlier
Enwerom efe ndi mugu, in 20 days time ka anyi mara

Bloody ipob fool
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
Doing your rally in primary school compound jejeeee is more honourable than renting a stadium where only you and entourage will be seen as crowd because he will be the 3rd in election.
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by jamace(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
brainpulse:
grin walahi they are not up to 100. Obi came, saw and was disappointed.
Obi will not see 5% votes in Ogun, una eye go clear.
For fear of the thugs master and drug lord, the supporters of Peter Obi are in hiding. But be rest assured that Peter Obi will get massive votes from the SW. Peter Obi is winning the election.

Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
JoeNL22:

God will punish anybody who will vote for peter obi.
God will punish him/her with wealth, health and favour now, inj. Amen

May Wisdom envelope you like how TINUBU was betrayed and used as an Ex girlfriend by the NORTH bro....lols
Re: Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) by DSoj(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2023
Lol. Dem no reach 500

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.