Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now (8417 Views)

Man, 25, Uploads Ladyโ€™s Nude Pictures On Social Media After Sex In Hotel / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 12:32am On Feb 05, 2023
Most trending pictures on social media now.

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by KingMack(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
I swear dis babe punna dey ooze..that's y she no wear cloth for mk breeze blow the kpekus angry

8 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2023
KingMack:
I swear dis babe punna dey ooze..that's y she no wear cloth for mk breeze blow the kpekus angry

Hahahahahahah, that's not true. She may have gone on a bet with friends that she can do it for huge amount of money or she is just following the end manipulation scheme.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by epondudu: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2023
What is happening to the world.
Can't imagine what the next generation will look like. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2023
epondudu:
What is happening to the world.
Can't imagine what the next generation will look like. undecided

Next generation may operate without sanity. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Tolupage(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2023
This is crazy, but I think she probably made a bet with someone.

Quite a number of girls will do this for less than a million Naira

6 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Tolupage:
This is crazy, but I think she probably made a bet with someone.

Quite a number of girls will do this for less than a million Naira

I agree with you. Country dom hard, so people are now willing to do even harder things to make ends meet.

Poverty is indeed the mother of crime and corruption.
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by marlow1962(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mtcheww legbere

2 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by ukaface(f): 6:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
Them don born pikin

2 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
marlow1962:
Mtcheww legbere

What's the meaning Pls?
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
ukaface:
Them don born pikin

Na so we see am o....girl pikin
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Ikea81: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ugly bitch!!!!
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
on money she did
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by ukaface(f): 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
seiyefajohn:

Na so we see am o....girl pikin
omo
Na so dem take born bobrisky and James brown oโ€ฆ.. boy pikin

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Sibbb: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ikea81:
Ugly bitch!!!!
If I hear, u know thousands of guys wen don use d pix self-service off?

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Ternistacle(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Omo this girl don blow... Many companies will come for her ... She dey trend now, next she go turn to Celebrity.... ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Chopcy29: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Blackpowers101: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
seiyefajohn:
Most trending pictures on social media now.
Just a marine spirit.

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Just a marine spirit.

This could also be true. You have a valid point here.
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Chopcy29:
There is a terrible thing that I saw today that really got me in tears. I came across a pedophile that hijacked two little underage girls kept them in his 3 bedroom flat and got them both pregnant. An old man that is nearing his 50s caged two little girls that is not upto 17 years and keep getting them pregnant. I heard that he normally sell the babies and make profit. Please does anyone here know the right place or person I can lay this horrific act to?

Go to the Police and other law enforcemnt agents for help. Go to the good ones, not the ads ones.

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ternistacle:
Omo this girl don blow... Many companies will come for her ... She dey trend now, next she go turn to Celebrity.... ๐Ÿ˜

How? For attempting or actually pulling this devilish act off?
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
Sibbb:

If I hear, u know thousands of guys wen don use d pix self-service off?

True. We don't know them does not mean they don't exist.
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Chopcy29: 12:24am On Feb 06, 2023
seiyefajohn:

Go to the Police and other law enforcemnt agents for help. Go to the good ones, not the ads ones.

Boss I donโ€™t know the good nor the bad one. My fear is that I wouldnโ€™t want to review my identity because the man knows a lot of bad guys in that area

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 12:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Chopcy29:

Boss I donโ€™t know the good nor the bad one. My fear is that I wouldnโ€™t want to review my identity because the man knows a lot of bad guys in that area

Well, it is now more complicated than I thought originally.
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2023
ukaface:
omo
Na so dem take born bobrisky and James brown oโ€ฆ.. boy pikin

Lol
Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Ternistacle(m): 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
We live in the world, and that's what the world wants..... (Things of the world)
seiyefajohn:

How? For attempting or actually pulling this devilish act off?

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
omale88:
on money she did

I think so too.

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by Nathaniel111(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
And her parent do naming ceremony for her oooo...
Las las one guy man go stll pay her bride price ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by nedekid: 5:08am On Feb 08, 2023
She is a gazelle gagalda grin

According to one mumu man nairalander, gazelle gagalda is a "proud and unassuming gazelle". grin

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by adecz: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2023
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Nice body ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
adecz:

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Nice body ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

True. But ashawo de your eye.

1 Like

Re: Most Trending Nude Pictures On Social Media Now by seiyefajohn(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
nedekid:
She is a gazelle gagalda grin

According to one mumu man nairalander, gazelle gagalda is a "proud and unassuming gazelle". grin

I don't get!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Beat Up Their Wives? / Gunmen Kidnap Emmanuel Piridimso, Adamawa Permanent Secretary / Religious Sect Involved In Money Laundering: Not A Church Or Mosque - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.