Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping (4738 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by fastseo: 4:29am On Feb 05, 2023
I was in Ebonyi yesterday 4th February , all i can say is that it shall never be well with other South east governors.

The governor called David umuhi did wonders in terms of road connectivity. Imagine inside villages, u see how roads are connected like streets road oh.
I drove inside major, minor villages n town outside the capital i cried for abia n imo states
Abia, imo states especially.... Why are our governors soo wicked in these two states? they steal state resources and share them while road suffer
Anambra is connected in terms of road but what am seeing here, Ebonyi state is on pair or ahead of Anambra in terms of road

26 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Praxis758: 4:38am On Feb 05, 2023
OUK raped Abia treasury and same is now forming a good leader.

I think the excessive love of money in the DNA of Igbos is the sole reason why their governors are raping them of service delivery.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Zionmdde: 4:38am On Feb 05, 2023
The governors are not as wicked as those who voted them for 8 years. The same way buhari is not as wicked as those who voted him for 8yrs. Now wickedness pro max will be those who have decided to vote in a sick, senile man who goes around campaign ground dancing and insulting others

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by lhordspy: 4:46am On Feb 05, 2023
The question should be, do your people actually care about the state of your region? The dilapidated state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

No they don't. All they care about in life is to sneak into lagos in the name of seeking new life, then when they start making little little change, they turn a monster, an ungrateful being and start laying claim to the ownership of Lagos, curse and abuse Tinubu blaming him about their misfortune.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Pwettylinda(f): 4:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Zionmdde:
The governors are not as wicked as those who voted them for 8 years. The same way buhari is not as wicked as those who voted him for 8yrs. Now wickedness pro max will be those who have decided to vote in a sick, senile man who goes around campaign ground dancing and insulting others

You are very correct

11 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by SmartPolician: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2023
Praxis758:

I think the excessive love of money in the DNA of Igbos is the sole reason why their governors are raping them of service delivery.

Bad leadership in Nigeria is not peculiar to the South East; it's a national problem. Most Nigerian leaders are corrupt mediocres.

It's an insult to Umahi to compare him with most Nigerian governors. If you want to compare in terms of infrastructure, just mention Zulum, Sanwo-Olu, Udom and Wike, plus probably El-Rufai and Ganduje.

It is even interesting that Ebonyi does not control the amount of money those above-mentioned governors control; Dave is only in competition with himself in terms of infrastructural development.

15 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by SmartPolician: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The question should be, do yourvpeople actually care of the state of your region? The depleted state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

No they don't. All they care about in life is sneak into lagos in the name of seeking new life, then when they start making little little change, they turn a monster, an ungrateful being and start laying claim to the ownership of Lagos, curse and abuse Tinubu blaming him about their misfortune.

Who brought this one here?

He doesn't care about his region but he created a thread to talk about it.

You lots are sick and need help!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by paulgabrielz: 5:14am On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Who brought this urchin here?

He doesn't care about his region but he created a thread to talk about it.

You lots are sick and need help!
I need help sir
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by SmartPolician: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2023
paulgabrielz:
I need help sir

You mean you need a mental evaluation? undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by paulgabrielz: 5:29am On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

You mean you need a mental evaluation? undecided
no sir. I need finical help
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by ebufa: 5:31am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The question should be, do your people actually care of the state of your region? The depleted state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

No they don't. All they care about in life is sneak into lagos in the name of seeking new life, then when they start making little little change, they turn a monster, an ungrateful being and start laying claim to the ownership of Lagos, curse and abuse Tinubu blaming him about their misfortune.

crawl back into your stinkin mushin abode! always crawling around in Igbo threads!

17 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by kingsceemark(m): 5:34am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The question should be, do your people actually care of the state of your region? The depleted state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

My friend be proud by mentioning other south wastee states, is Lagos state the only state in the entire south wastee? Every small thing, this dirty morons go start shouting Lagos this and that

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by ipobarecriminals: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Ofunaofu: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The question should be, do your people actually care about the state of your region? The dilapidated state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

No they don't. All they care about in life is to sneak into lagos in the name of seeking new life, then when they start making little little change, they turn a monster, an ungrateful being and start laying claim to the ownership of Lagos, curse and abuse Tinubu blaming him about their misfortune.

Ihordspy, the chief urchin interpreter of the gazalle garagara fame never disappoint

He always see things from the angle of ethnicity and tribe which further confirms that he is a tribally condemned urchin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Idiko1: 5:57am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:
I was in Ebonyi yesterday 4th February , all i can say is that it shall never be well with other South east governors.

The governor called David umuhi did wonders in terms of road connectivity. Imagine inside villages, u see how roads are connected like streets road oh.
I drove inside major, minor villages n town outside the capital i cried for abia n imo states
Abia, imo states especially.... Why are our governors soo wicked in these two states? they steal state resources and share them while road suffer
Anambra is connected in terms of road but what am seeing here, Ebonyi state is on pair or ahead of Anambra in terms of road

Arrant nonsense!!!!
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by OVB123: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by owobokiri(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

There is nothing to show in your region! Absolutely nothing! Your cities look like bombed out Fallujah and Kabul! Your villages are ritualists den!! You have the worst and most descript cities in West Africa with your open defecation syndrome!!! Do your checks. Even the northerners whose conservative attitude to modernisation used to pull them back, are now unleashing far more modern cities than the South West. Go to Jigawa and Gombe and confirm. You have nothing to brag about but you don't know it. Not Oshogbo, Ogbomosho or Akure!? Abeokuta is still one of the most ancient cities in Africa. I don't even know where some of you get the courage to pontificate on issues like this.., I mean like you don't get it? You're the most backwards in the country.

The problem is that you guys used the outcomes of the Abacha constitutional conference to hyjack Lagos and then have been appropriating the massive collective development strides in Lagos as that of the South West! Nothing can be more ridiculous! Lagos was NEVER part of the South West! The capital of Western Nigeria has always been Ibadan. These days , none of you wants anything to do with ibadam. You dont want to go back to your capital. Everyone is now a Lagosian. You keep making it look like Lagos is your capital. Lagos has always been a "federal capital" since amalgamation. Every single infastructure there as we speak, was built by the federal government. The stadium, Power stations, Sea Ports, Airports, highways, bridges and flyovers, factories. All of them.. Your Tinubu is only there to collect and embezzle taxes..

Show us your self built cities. Core north has Kaduna and Kano. East has PortHarcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and now Uyo! Let's not get to Enugu and Owerri... Compare those cities to Akure ogbomosho and co and you would know why you should never dabble into this kind of topics next time..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by mycar: 6:13am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

You're always hypocritically in your posts, Is Abia state different from Nigeria, didn't you vote for APC and Buhari twice and planning to vote for another one again, the same wickedness in you is in most Nigerians and their leaders.
The same Herd mentality in you is them, so, shut up when people complain about bad governance. That you chose to hide your own doesn't mean that you don't have and you know it, check your region and reply me if you don't have bad governance there.

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by tempest01(m): 6:14am On Feb 05, 2023
Zionmdde:

Those that are wicked are those that refused to give the people free and fair elections to determine their leaders.
They are enablers of corruption and thank God that Nigerians have taken their destiny into their own hands with the new electoral laws, it should translate to better leaders and then progress. It will not be business as usual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Highways: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2023
owobokiri:

There is nothing to show in your region! Absolutely nothing! Your cities look like bombed out Fallujah and Kabul! Your villages are ritualists den!! You have the worst and most descript cities in West Africa with your open defecation syndrome!!! Do your checks. Even the northerners whose conservative attitude to modernisation used to pull them back, are now unleashing far more modern cities than the South West. Go to Jigawa and Gombe and confirm. You have nothing to brag about but you don't know it. Not Oshogbo, Ogbomosho or Akure!? Abeokuta is still one of the most ancient cities in Africa. I don't even know where some of you get the courage to pontificate on issues like this.., I mean like you don't get it? You're the most backwards in the country.

The problem is that you guys used the outcomes of the Abacha constitutional conference to hyjack Lagos and then have been appropriating the massive collective development strides in Lagos as that of the South West! Nothing can be more ridiculous! Lagos was NEVER part of the South West! The capital of Western Nigeria has always been Ibadan. These days , none of you wants to do with ibadam. You dont want to go back to your capital. Everyone is now a Lagosian. You keep making it look like Lagos is your capital. Lagos has always been a "federal capital" since amalgamation. Every single infastructure there as we speak, was built by the federal government. The stadium, Power stations, Sea Ports, Airports, highways, bridges and flyovers, factories. All of them.. Your Tinubu is only there to collect and embezzle taxes..

Show us your self built cities. Core north has Kaduna and Kano. East has PortHarcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and now Uyo! Let's not bet to Enugu and Owerri... Compare those cities to Akure ogbomosho and co and you would know why you should never dabble into this kind of topics next time..

Thank you for this.... lhordspy is one of those Ibadan boys always claiming they own Lagos....

See their brown roof Ibadan

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Jlow2: 6:39am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:

infrastructure without corresponding human capital and knowledge is rubbish,do you know how umahi has fustrated businesses in ebonyi state, go and do business in ebonyi state and see, even ibeto ran away after he was fustrates by the government (nkalagu cement ) 10 business men in aba and onitsha each will liquidate all business men in abakaliki, the ecumenical center, ebonyi mall, etc what revenue has it brought to the govt or jobs it has brought to the people, billions re spent on misplaced priorities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by abobote: 6:45am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Funny enough, someone from South West will never create this kind of thread about any South Western States.
To them, since Lagos is doing fine, the other states are not important

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by vanunu: 6:55am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:

In terms of road construction, I mean high quality roads, no governor in Nigeria has done what Umahi has done.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by AnyanwuSilas: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Umahi borrowed money from Islamic Bank to do those projects
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Rolings: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2023
owobokiri:

The problem is that you guys used the outcomes of the Abacha constitutional conference to hyjack Lagos and then have been appropriating the massive collective development strides in Lagos as that of the South West! Nothing can be more ridiculous! Lagos was NEVER part of the South West! The capital of Western Nigeria has always been Ibadan. These days , none of you wants to do with ibadam. You dont want to go back to your capital. Everyone is now a Lagosian. You keep making it look like Lagos is your capital. Lagos has always been a "federal capital" since amalgamation. Every single infastructure there as we speak, was built by the federal government. The stadium, Power stations, Sea Ports, Airports, highways, bridges and flyovers, factories. All of them.. Your Tinubu is only there to collect and embezzle taxes..

Show us your self built cities. Core north has Kaduna and Kano. East has PortHarcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and now Uyo! Let's not bet to Enugu and Owerri... Compare those cities to Akure ogbomosho and co and you would know why you should never dabble into this kind of topics next time..

This your epistle actually confirmed all the guy you quoted claimed.
The igbomans problem is not his dulapidated region but other peoples region

Them swear for una

In all you wrote not once did you condemn any igbo governor....is it that they have made igboland eldorado?....why then are igbos leaving their regions in droves?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by abdul23(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2023
Zionmdde:

How you people manage to divert a discussion amazes me. The topic is about the South East governors and some how you left it and started attacking Tinubu.
This is no longer obsession. This is something much worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by colestephan86: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:

You are very right, I served there during Martin elechi regime. You would think ebonyi state is one of the northern state then, very poor .
The roads you see today are concrete roads not just asphalt.
Eng Dave as he is fondly called did wonders In ebbonyi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by CarlosTheJackal: 7:25am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

shut up. Is Lagos the only state in SW? Don't make me go tribal with you, my work has made me to travel interior places in Osun and Ekiti and I have loads of pictures here. Nigeria leaders rape the citizens irrespective of tribe and religion.

People are suffering in rural areas and I've got some yoruba chaps in those rural areas that have beautiful soul that are also looking for means to come over to Lagos.

Stop being stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by ubest1(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2023
Presently infrastructure wise Ebonyi leading all eastern state Umehi did wonder during his days under PDP since he cross over nothing really going on again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by ibechris(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2023
Praxis758:

God bless u.
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by ibechris(m): 7:58am On Feb 05, 2023
ubest1:
Presently infrastructure wise Ebonyi leading all eastern state Umehi did wonder during his days under PDP since he cross over nothing really going on again

The spirit in APC is full of draw back.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by fastseo: 8:18am On Feb 05, 2023
Jlow2:
infrastructure without corresponding human capital and knowledge is rubbish,do you know how umahi has fustrated businesses in ebonyi state, go and do business in ebonyi state and see, even ibeto ran away after he was fustrates by the government (nkalagu cement ) 10 business men in aba and onitsha each will liquidate all business men in abakaliki, the ecumenical center, ebonyi mall, etc what revenue has it brought to the govt or jobs it has brought to the people, billions re spent on misplaced priorities

You don't know how aba has suffered because of bad road.. If only u know then you will understand my point.

At least the ordinary mean have where to put their legs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara LG Officials Cautioned On Giving Women Free Ride / Bola Tinubu Releases N30billion To ACN Candidate, Akeredolu To Unseat Mimiko / Agagu Burial Rites Commences today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.