Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping (4729 Views)

Lagos Indigenes Kick Against Other South-west States Coming To 'hijack' Governor / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by fastseo: 8:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Praxis758:
OUK raped Abia treasury and same is now forming a good leader.

I think the excessive love of money in the DNA of Igbos is the sole reason why their governors are raping them of service delivery.
He is responsible and should be held accountable for what abia is today. Je brought in TA orji and the recent ikpeazu.

It's so sad that abia state is in a sorry state. A state so blessed with human and natural resources. Earning more than Ebonyi state but sinking daily.

Ebonyi state seems to have over 11 fly over built under 7 years but abia /aba is just one
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Ogbuefi2020: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:

You don't know how aba has suffered because of bad road.. If only u know then you will understand my point.

At least the ordinary mean have where to put their legs
Aba has improved recently. The human capital is already there for long, whatever infrastructure deficit is a minor issue. Even uyo with all it's infrastructure rellies on Aba for almost everything
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by dnawah(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:
I was in Ebonyi yesterday 4th February , all i can say is that it shall never be well with other South east governors.

The governor called David umuhi did wonders in terms of road connectivity. Imagine inside villages, u see how roads are connected like streets road oh.
I drove inside major, minor villages n town outside the capital i cried for abia n imo states
Abia, imo states especially.... Why are our governors soo wicked in these two states? they steal state resources and share them while road suffer
Anambra is connected in terms of road but what am seeing here, Ebonyi state is on pair or ahead of Anambra in terms of road

yes! he did very well.but how do we believe that u were there without pictures?
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by fastseo: 8:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Aba has improved recently. The human capital is already there for long, whatever infrastructure deficit is a minor issue. Even uyo with all it's infrastructure rellies on Aba for almost everything

Please we are taking of infrastructure wise, road access most importantly and i will tell u that aba had not improved.
Faulks road, tonimas to 7 deck, tonimas to living word, port Harcourt road, ubohia, ngwa road etc this are road that was constructed by the current governor but now it has been destroyed as the materials are substandard.

If you want to build road, work directly with road construction companies rather than through party chieftains who will end up doing poor job while they eat 70 percent.

Take for instance, one road like that, that was awarded to a party chieftain has been destroyed or left in sorry state just after 3 years the road was constructed. I think he is now contesting for a position in the state currently. Blowing convoy everywhere i wont call names. They are many.
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by mofadereraira3: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2023
You don't know how aba has suffered because of bad road.. If only u know then you will understand my point.At least the ordinary mean have where to put their legsYou don't know how aba has suffered because of bad road.. If only u know then you will understand my point.At least the ordinary mean have where to put their legs...
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by obyrich(m): 9:48am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The question should be, do your people actually care about the state of your region? The dilapidated state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

No they don't. All they care about in life is to sneak into lagos in the name of seeking new life, then when they start making little little change, they turn a monster, an ungrateful being and start laying claim to the ownership of Lagos, curse and abuse Tinubu blaming him about their misfortune.
Your state is no better than Abia.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
The question should be, do your people actually care about the state of your region? The dilapidated state of the region, the infrastructures becoming an eyesore, the bad roads, the 'idontCare massive looting exhibited by the bad corrupt leaders?

No they don't. All they care about in life is to sneak into lagos in the name of seeking new life, then when they start making little little change, they turn a monster, an ungrateful being and start laying claim to the ownership of Lagos, curse and abuse Tinubu blaming him about their misfortune.

You're a demented and useless Yoruba. What's wrong with you?

Watch your back.

Irresponsible urchin.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Godfullsam(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2023
owobokiri:

There is nothing to show in your region! Absolutely nothing! Your cities look like bombed out Fallujah and Kabul! Your villages are ritualists den!! You have the worst and most descript cities in West Africa with your open defecation syndrome!!! Do your checks. Even the northerners whose conservative attitude to modernisation used to pull them back, are now unleashing far more modern cities than the South West. Go to Jigawa and Gombe and confirm. You have nothing to brag about but you don't know it. Not Oshogbo, Ogbomosho or Akure!? Abeokuta is still one of the most ancient cities in Africa. I don't even know where some of you get the courage to pontificate on issues like this.., I mean like you don't get it? You're the most backwards in the country.

The problem is that you guys used the outcomes of the Abacha constitutional conference to hyjack Lagos and then have been appropriating the massive collective development strides in Lagos as that of the South West! Nothing can be more ridiculous! Lagos was NEVER part of the South West! The capital of Western Nigeria has always been Ibadan. These days , none of you wants to do with ibadam. You dont want to go back to your capital. Everyone is now a Lagosian. You keep making it look like Lagos is your capital. Lagos has always been a "federal capital" since amalgamation. Every single infastructure there as we speak, was built by the federal government. The stadium, Power stations, Sea Ports, Airports, highways, bridges and flyovers, factories. All of them.. Your Tinubu is only there to collect and embezzle taxes..

Show us your self built cities. Core north has Kaduna and Kano. East has PortHarcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and now Uyo! Let's not bet to Enugu and Owerri... Compare those cities to Akure ogbomosho and co and you would know why you should never dabble into this kind of topics next time..

You called the south west the most backward region in the country yet your people move in their thousands to the most backward region every day?

Do you even listen to yourself at all? It is not just about Lagos o, there are igbos in every nook and cranny of the south west and other parts of the country. In fact, there is a saying that any place you can't find an Igbo man, it means the place is not fit for living.

The question is, why are the igbos everywhere if the south east is more developed than other regions particularly the south west?

The south east region have produced the most corrupt, wicked, greedy and unpatriotic leaders since independence.

It si only in the south east a governor will finish his tenure and relocate to live in another region. Obiano could not spend 24 hrs in state after his 8 yrs tenure, dude left for abroad less than 24 hrs after handing over only be pick @ D airport by efcc.

OUK and Co have turned Abuja to their permanent home after looting their states dry. Even Obi lives in lagos till date.
How many state governors from the north or south west have to live in the south east after their tenure?

That tells that state of your region and the caliber of crooks that have ruled the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Highways: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Rolings:

This your epistle actually confirmed all the guy you quoted claimed.
The igbomans problem is not his dulapidated region but other peoples region

Them swear for una

In all you wrote not once did you condemn any igbo governor....is it that they have made igboland eldorado?....why then are igbos leaving their regions in droves?

You really have comprehension issues.. how old are you?

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Highways: 10:13am On Feb 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

You called the south west the most backward region in the country yet your people move in their thousands to the most backward region every day?

Do you even listen to yourself at all? It is not just about Lagos o, there are igbos in every nook and cranny of the south west and other parts of the country. In fact, there is a saying that any place you can't find an Igbo man, it means the place is not fit for living.

The question is, why are the igbos everywhere if the south east is more developed than other regions particularly the south west?

The south east region have produced the most corrupt, wicked, greedy and unpatriotic leaders since independence.

It si only in the south east a governor will finish his tenure and relocate to live in another region. Obiano could not spend 24 hrs in state after his 8 yrs tenure, dude left for abroad less than 24 hrs after handing over only be pick @ D airport by efcc.

OUK and Co have turned Abuja to their permanent home after looting their states dry. Even Obi lives in lagos till date.
How many state governors from the north or south west have to live in the south east after their tenure?

That tells that state of your region and the caliber of crooks that have ruled the south east.

The Igbos believe that "You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ...

Some will rather be Agberos at their comfort zone

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by backtovillage: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2023
APC APC APC
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by CrownOfClay724: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2023
paulgabrielz:
I need help sir

Go to Yaba left.
They'd be able to cure you.
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by paulgabrielz: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2023
My dear Nigerians I have been trapped in school for a week plus now. I am appealing for funds to move from pH to awka to secure menial jobs to survive the semester. I only ask for transportation of 5k. You don't need to qoute this if you want to make an anonymous donation. I will appreciate in between. Thank you and God bless

Access
Bank
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by paulgabrielz: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2023
CrownOfClay724:

Go to Yaba left.
They'd be able to cure you.
ok sir

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Luckysbab: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Bad leadership in Nigeria is not peculiar to the South East; it's a national problem. Most Nigerian leaders are corrupt mediocres.

It's an insult to Umahi to compare him with most Nigerian governors. If you want to compare in terms of infrastructure, just mention Zulum, Sanwo-Olu, Udom and Wike, plus probably El-Rufai and Ganduje.

It is even interesting that Ebonyi does not control the amount of money those above-mentioned governors control; Dave is only in competition with himself in terms of infrastructural development.

Your first paragraph is why I don't understand the claim of marginalization by any tribe/zone.

All Nigeria suffers bad leadership mostly.
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by franklingud(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2023
fastseo:
I was in Ebonyi yesterday 4th February , all i can say is that it shall never be well with other South east governors.

The governor called David umuhi did wonders in terms of road connectivity. Imagine inside villages, u see how roads are connected like streets road oh.
I drove inside major, minor villages n town outside the capital i cried for abia n imo states
Abia, imo states especially.... Why are our governors soo wicked in these two states? they steal state resources and share them while road suffer
Anambra is connected in terms of road but what am seeing here, Ebonyi state is on pair or ahead of Anambra in terms of road

Na today you know
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by gabbytabby: 11:39am On Feb 05, 2023
Asking that those who fund politics not to be compensated for their investment is like asking the average person not to reap profit from his business it would not happen. But inspite of this the need to deliver should happen.

When I was of secondary/University age families where begging family University/Politechnick students to live free of charge in ogun state but now the rents is something else because of infrastructure development.

You should not eat it all and then keep running to other lands. Show us how capable you are by what miracle you are performing in your fatherland.
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by DSC7: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2023
God bless Ebonyi state ...

God bless Dave Umahi.....

God Bless OBIdient Nigerians. ....

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by Godfullsam(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2023
Highways:

The Igbos believe that "You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” ...

Some will rather be Agberos at their comfort zone

Stop deceiving yourself, there is no comfort zone in the east. No sane human will choose to abandon his/her comfort zone except if the so called comfort zone is not comfortable for them in the real sense of it.

Just admit that your region has been messed up by your fraudulent leaders and that is why your people are trooping out.
Comfort zone my foot!

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by muykem: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Why are you so concerned about south east development? As Igbo man, you should be bordered about bad governance in lagos state.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by ASAPFERG: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
owobokiri:

There is nothing to show in your region! Absolutely nothing! Your cities look like bombed out Fallujah and Kabul! Your villages are ritualists den!! You have the worst and most descript cities in West Africa with your open defecation syndrome!!! Do your checks. Even the northerners whose conservative attitude to modernisation used to pull them back, are now unleashing far more modern cities than the South West. Go to Jigawa and Gombe and confirm. You have nothing to brag about but you don't know it. Not Oshogbo, Ogbomosho or Akure!? Abeokuta is still one of the most ancient cities in Africa. I don't even know where some of you get the courage to pontificate on issues like this.., I mean like you don't get it? You're the most backwards in the country.

The problem is that you guys used the outcomes of the Abacha constitutional conference to hyjack Lagos and then have been appropriating the massive collective development strides in Lagos as that of the South West! Nothing can be more ridiculous! Lagos was NEVER part of the South West! The capital of Western Nigeria has always been Ibadan. These days , none of you wants to do with ibadam. You dont want to go back to your capital. Everyone is now a Lagosian. You keep making it look like Lagos is your capital. Lagos has always been a "federal capital" since amalgamation. Every single infastructure there as we speak, was built by the federal government. The stadium, Power stations, Sea Ports, Airports, highways, bridges and flyovers, factories. All of them.. Your Tinubu is only there to collect and embezzle taxes..

Show us your self built cities. Core north has Kaduna and Kano. East has PortHarcourt, Aba, Onitsha, Calabar and now Uyo! Let's not bet to Enugu and Owerri... Compare those cities to Akure ogbomosho and co and you would know why you should never dabble into this kind of topics next time..
osu man shutup there...
If igboland was so developed, why then do igbos die in motor accident alot while attempting to escape to the SW for greener pastures? grin grin grin
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by plaindealer: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
SE governors are the most useless in the history of Nigeria and this is the reason why you don't see SE people on NL post pictures of projects and developments or project commissioning in the SE.

It's a crip[led region that can not function like the other regions, it's backward and unproductive, and the leaders lack vision, they lack ideas, they are just mentally empty, they just sidon look and collect free salary.

Ordinary UGM and ESN get more power than the useless leaders, even the people in the whole region are sitting at home slaves under terrorist control.

Even voting is no longer their choice or constitutional rights, it's up to terrorists to allow them to vote or not, they even get slaughtered by terrorists just for collecting PVC.

Small Eboyin in less than 8 delivered more and better infrastructures than the rest of SE combined..
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by OKOATA(m): 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Even here in Ogun State it's the same, you can imagine that at this stage of our lives after 62years of Independence we are still crawling like a toddler. All the street in Ogun states especially sango axis are abandoned. Come to Gasline at OTA, an eyesore. No streets are tiled or interlocked. You can just imagine the f**kery at this level.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by OKOATA(m): 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
SmartPolician:

Bad leadership in Nigeria is not peculiar to the South East; it's a national problem. Most Nigerian leaders are corrupt mediocres.

It's an insult to Umahi to compare him with most Nigerian governors. If you want to compare in terms of infrastructure, just mention Zulum, Sanwo-Olu, Udom and Wike, plus probably El-Rufai and Ganduje.

It is even interesting that Ebonyi does not control the amount of money those above-mentioned governors control; Dave is only in competition with himself in terms of infrastructural development.
Bro you are cursed, all you do in your miserable life is to be looking for Obis thread up and down and be behaving like Satan or can I say a demon. You are liken to a demon bro, you are being remoted controlled by the evil one in the higher realm. Release yourself from bondage.
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by OKOATA(m): 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
kingsceemark:

My friend be proud by mentioning other south wastee states, is Lagos state the only state in the entire south wastee? Every small thing, this dirty morons go start shouting Lagos this and that
Ask him if he lives in that Lagos, someone that's hiding in a rat hole in Iragbiji state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by seunmsg(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2023
owobokiri:

I’m not interested in most of the nonsense you posted but I want to simply correct the part in bold. Over 90% of what is now called Lagos state was part of the western region. Lagos Island, a tiny part of Lagos state was the FCT of Nigeria. The western regional government developed the Ikeja and Ikorodu industrial hubs before Lagos state was created in the 60’s. Again, note that the Lagos state that was created in 1967 is different from Lagos FCT. Lagos Island that was once FCT was only integrated with Lagos state after the FCT was moved to Abuja after the Orkar coup in the 90’s.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by SmartPolician: 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
OKOATA:
Bro you are cursed, all you do in your miserable life is to be looking for Obis thread up and down and be behaving like Satan or can I say a demon. You are liken to a demon bro, you are being remoted controlled by the evil one in the higher realm. Release yourself from bondage.

Rule 2

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod dominique
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by fastseo: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:

I’m not interested in most of the nonsense you posted but I want to simply correct the part in bold. Over 90% of what is now called Lagos state was part of the western region. Lagos Island, a tiny part of Lagos state was the FCT of Nigeria. The western regional government developed the Ikeja and Ikorodu industrial hubs before Lagos state was created in the 60’s. Again, note that the Lagos state that was created in 1967 is different from Lagos FCT. Lagos Island that was once FCT was only integrated with Lagos state after the FCT was moved to Abuja after the Orkar coup in the 90’s.

Please we are talking about a problem affecting the whole of Nigeria. Our leaders are criminals. We shouldn't bring tribe into every discussion.

Ebonyi state used to be a backward state in the past with no meaningful development but right now... My God if u see the road network you will be amazed. Note am not talking of the capital am referring to villages n communities.

Am concerned about imo and abia state.. Why this wickedness from our leaders.

This is the root causes of agitation we see here and there. From ipob, to ESN to small groups in the region. Those governors should be held accountable for all this.. Because their looting is a catalyst for disaster and threatening the existence of Nigeria as a whole
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by chichima67791: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
Arrant nonsense!!!!Arrant nonsense!!!!...
Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by OVB123: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:
Umahi borrowed money from Islamic Bank to do those projects
They don't know that at all, until he leaves office. Though he has done very well in office but more need to be done interm of human capital development.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Ebonyi State : Other South East Governors Are Sleeping by fastseo: 11:45am On Feb 17, 2023
OVB123:
They don't know that at all, until he leaves office. Though he has done very well in office but more need to be done interm of human capital development.
I want my governor to also borrow money from not only Islamic banks but Hindus and other banks to work road for us..

I wont complain

I will only complain when they borrowed this money and steal it

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Unveils Voter Educational Video Ahead Of Elections / Tinubu Effect: School Fees For A Federal University Now 200k Plus / Pdp Should Return Chairmanship Slot To Southeast, Says Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.