Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) (54534 Views)

Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Pastor Adeboye and Sanwo-Olu at Lagos Thanksgiving (Pics) / Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by AKB2388: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Asgard13:
3 Yoruba scammers .. and core tribalist

Selfish imps ..

Why Adeboye as god of men.. no teach his fellow fools around him about equity Justice and fairness .

While dem urchins go come online they abuse fellow humans .. like him too is scared of the yorub man that owns him and his people .. to tell him truth..

Useless pics.. with very daft fools

Power to the people
North 2023

Honestly I don’t know what this our generation is fast becoming . Can’t you just try to be civil, and more also these men you’re heaping insults & curses on are far older than you. You can actually make some great point without insults and abuses, it’s not in our culture and upbringing in Africa to be unnecessarily rude to our elders no matter what. Before you make any statement to any elderly person remember you have parents at home and sometimes our parents are not always hundred percent perfect, you wouldn’t because of that start raining curses on them. Let’s be mindful of our comments. We’re young people we’ve got a long way to go. Our comments and utterances will not work against our future.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Advocate500: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mandate2023:

Death, sickness and affliction to u and ur household.......u just need to really ask yourself who is a fool between dis ppl and ur parents and grandparents
are you angry by the comment of your fellow bigot?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

If you can read, you will notice a 'case study' on the headline.

But I don't think you can. But I am not sorry for you.

If inability to read is supposedly my only problem, I dare say I have no worries, cause that can be solved in a month, provided there's the resources and commitment on my part.

But seeing how you're incapable of proper reasoning, too self-centered to be empathic, too tribalistic to care for the greater good of other humans and too disappointingly brainwashed to see beyond the next plate of food in your hands, I am more than saddened for you and the kind you'll produce as offsprings.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by lhordspy: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buddha3:

If inability to read is supposedly my only problem, I dare say I have no worries, cause that can be solved in a month, provided there's the resources and commitment on my part.

But seeing how you're incapable of proper reasoning, too self-centered to be empathic, too tribalistic to care for the greater good of other humans and too disappointingly brainwashed to see beyond the next plate of food in your hands, I am more than saddened for you and the kind you'll produce as offsprings.

Just because I choose competence with track record over mediocrity driven by irate mob?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Is that your new excuse?
Excuse for?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by assholemods: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
SLAP44:
This was back in the days, Tinubu was around 74 years old then. The blessed man of God brought him and his commissioner together and prayed for their sins, forgave him for all his dirty sins. The drug lord later returned to his sins of drug sniffing and stealing from the poor.
Sometimes people think they are making comments but not realizing they displaying their pure stupidity.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Just because I choose competence with track record over mediocrity driven by irate mob?

If presumed competence and track record were put on a wheel chair and wheeled around on life support, will you still make it a point of duty to choose it?

If said competence and track record was not of Yoruba descent or an APC affiliate, will you still choose it?

Your stance is inexcusable and deep down, you're aware of this. You're just too self-absorbed to think and act otherwise.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Bigchristo: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

Backbiters like dogara and babachir lawal? Lol

Give me a name instead.

why should I give you names? I am not a fan or supporter of APC I can never support such foolish political party 😂😂😂
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2023
theforemost:
Am 23 my son is 2months old, my dad is 43 and my grandfather is 67. Age mate of Peter Obi
Peter Obi is .y son's great-grandfather. And you call hima youth

Below is the answer you seek...grin grin grin

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by TrumpDonald2: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:
🙏🏿 The same Bola Tinubu you accuse of trying to Islamize the nation.

He shares close relationship with most General overseer in the country

His wife is an ordained pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

The immediate past and present governor of Lagos state are both Christian. The both of them 'handpicked' by this same man.

Presently, all southwestern state governors are all Christian. The same region where his (Tinubu) political influence is insurmountable.

Most Churches in Lagos got land allocations under him during his tenure to build or expand

A gentle reminder for naysayers. In Southwest it is humanity first before Religion. Neutrality , tolerance and unity is our way of life.

So Rest ! So you can have rest of mind.
Because okan gbogbo yin oni bale.
Mkpi, post whatever you like from now till the elections, it still doesn't change the fact that he's not wanted by well meaning Nigerians and that he will lose the election.

Know this and know peace.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by assholemods: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2023
Asgard13:

Selfish imps ..

Why Adeboye as god of men.. no teach his fellow fools around him about equity Justice and fairness .

While dem urchins go come online they abuse fellow humans .. like him too is scared of the yorub man that owns him and his people .. to tell him truth..

Power to the people
North 2023
You are the most useless tribalist on earth! Mumu!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by YPYP: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
The way some Christian talk about this Muslim Muslim ticket of a thing,as if,is not same God that created them both
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Jack500: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2023
onuman:

How will you make senile Tinubu with Balablu blu speech defect, and with unpunished hard drugs trafficking offences become president of a country? By election rigging. It's rig and quench this time.

Your eyes go soon clear
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by crowther15(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
This is how we roll in the south west. We no dey carry religion for head. We whine and dine with each other irrespective of religion. That’s why I always laugh at the stupidity of some Igbos who think they can divide us with the “Yoruba Muslim” and “Yoruba Christian” nonsense.

We are a people with very deep historical knowledge of wars and division. We know when to fight and when not to fight. We are a very spiritual race and our spirituality is way above religion.
Religious doesn't matter to us Yorubas, but at the same time we don't jeopardize equity, justice and fairness. We don't cover evil because he is our brother, we always expose irrespective of where is coming from.

We Yorubas always prioritize character, competent and Integrity over any other thing.

The same Tinubu that charged Supreme Council for Sharia in the country to create a department of political affairs to create political awareness among the faithful towards producing a Muslim President in 2023” – News Report, March 20, 2022.

Both Christians and Muslim will do the needful at the polls on 25th of Feb 2023.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/every-christian-must-read-this/amp/

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by saifuhot: 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
SLAP44:
This was back in the days, Tinubu was around 74 years old then. The blessed man of God brought him and his commissioner together and prayed for their sins, forgave him for all his dirty sins. The drug lord later returned to his sins of drug sniffing and stealing from the poor.
nawa oo if he prayed for thier sins to be forgiven. then, how can the same person forgave them all thier sins with assurance. That's he adebayo as a person prayed to a Supreme God so that fashola and tinubu sins be forgiven. So now how can adebayo forgive sin? Who did he prayed to? If he can forgive sin why pray to another God?...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
bewla:
What ever suffer suffer for world enjoy for heaven

Who has gone to heaven and come back to tell us this the religion there

Vote and live the rest
Most Nigerians (especially the Northerners) vote largely based on religion.

So, let's not pretend that we are not aware of that..
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Rebelutionary: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2023
Solocoin:
Tinubu the only intelligent and smart person from the South West and the rest of the people from the South West are foolish. The reason some people keep defending him and project him as the only best the region can offer. South West will soon learn politics from the North when Rabiu Kwonkwaso collapse his structure for Atiku.
Oh so you now know there is what is called structure? Common 2019 is still fresh now...Obi+Atiku+Kwankwaso were all together...forgotten so soon? Biko what are you saying?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by 43Ronin: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
This is how we roll in the south west. We no dey carry religion for head. We whine and dine with each other irrespective of religion. That’s why I always laugh at the stupidity of some Igbos who think they can divide us with the “Yoruba Muslim” and “Yoruba Christian” nonsense.

We are a people with very deep historical knowledge of wars and division. We know when to fight and when not to fight. We are a very spiritual race and our spirituality is way above religion.
Dey play

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by IbileIfe: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

The immediate past and present governor of Lagos state are both Christian. The both of them 'handpicked' by this same man.

Presently, all southwestern state governors are all Christian. The same region where his (Tinubu) political influence is insurmountable.

Most Churches in Lagos got land allocations under him during his tenure to build or expand

A gentle reminder for naysayers. In Southwest it is humanity first before Religion. Neutrality , tolerance and unity is our way of life.

HALLELUJAH!

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by VULCAN(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
Taqiyya in action.

All this long story yet you have never condemned them.

Hypocrite

seunmsg:

Muric is nothing but a media creation. Muric doesn’t represent Islam in the south west. It is divisive folks like you that always rush to use MURIC as the standard for Islam in the south west.

Muric is just a group of noisemakers with no followership. It is a political group masquerading as an Islamic group to get the attention of folks like you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Kajaard: 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
Buddha3:

Lol, you just massacred Ihordspy the urchin 😂🤣😂
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Mandesz(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

may u receive your sense back from the hijackers. what's anybody concern with such your hullabaloo. all what xtians want in Nigeria is equity. if tinubu likes he should go to church behind the scenes or in secret. I'm less concern once everybody knows him to be a Muslim, then he carries the ideologies of Muslims.
whether he share lands to churches in Lagos free of charge, all southwest govr and appointees can be anything. infact, if he likes he should win the election in 2023, all I know is as for me and my entire family we will not vote tinubu.
it should be clear to u here, I'm a Yoruba man, a xtians. I've voted and loved aspirants who are Muslims in the past but In 2023, I'll rather vote 4 atiku or peter obi. I'll never vote a " muslim-muslim" ticket. I'm never a hater of tinubu but a hater of Muslim-muslim tickets.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by IbileIfe: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
MaliCampus:
You are deceiving yourself. Tinubu will be disgraced at the Poll.
Majority of the voters cannot identify the logo of the Labour Party.
They are not on Nairaland, Twitter and Facebook.
They are located in Northern Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by lhordspy: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Mandesz:

may u receive your sense back from the hijackers. what's anybody concern with such your hullabaloo. all what xtians want in Nigeria is equity. if tinubu likes he should go to church behind the scenes or in secret. I'm less concern once everybody knows him to be a Muslim, then he carries the ideologies of Muslims.
whether he share lands to churches in Lagos free of charge, all southwest govr and appointees can be anything. infact, if he likes he should win the election in 2023, all I know is as for me and my entire family we will not vote tinubu.
it should be clear to u here, I'm a Yoruba man, a xtians. I've voted and loved aspirants who are Muslims in the past but In 2023, I'll rather vote 4 atiku or peter obi. I'll never vote a " muslim-muslim" ticket. I'm never a hater of tinubu but a hater of Muslim-muslim tickets.

You are a bigot. And nothing more.

You will vote for Atiku, a corrupt man who will sell the future of your children in few dollars.
Or Obi whose past administration was marred by incompetence just to spite a competent man with proven record just because he decided to opt for a winning political strategy just to serve you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by harmonyglobal: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
These are men not boys, they've all done well in their various capacities
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Slurity(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2023
Asgard13:

Selfish imps ..

Power to the people
North 2023
The same tribe you want to support and vote you candidate is who you abuse anyhow? Only you hate Yoruba and Hausa and Fulani at same time, yet you cry of marginalization
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Zeezenho: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2023
kettykin:

If this was the case , why was muric against osibanjo

The guy n a mumu nah he thought it was then when they use analog Lagos Ibadan news media to run their propaganda.

Their brother the leader if muric told us about Yoruba Christian and Muslim.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by TechW: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Exclusive101:
Sebi people told him how to win the APC primary too. Many of you foolish Igbo don't even understand how foolish you sound when you make this senseless claim.

He bought it with his money you foolish boy, what else do you know if not bigotry. Shame on you. I don't even know where you foolish Yorubas are from.
Useless ugly creatures , the one around me are very good , just few are bigots but here, most of you, even the educated. No wonder you don't do well in a fair environment
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by izubext007: 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2023
So why is papa wasting time to endorse him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by DJInfluence: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
lhordspy:

I have no business with omo yiibo.
grin. Ok Omo gbati gbati. I hear you.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pastor Adeboye, Tinubu & Fashola (A Case study) by Luxuriant: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
grin grin grin
SLAP44:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria / Nigerians In France Join #EndSWAT Protest, Ask Buhari, IGP To Resign / Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.