Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu (8416 Views)

2023: I Will Never Vote For APC, PDP – Mr Macaroni / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Reno Omokiri’s Poll: Will You Vote Tinubu for President? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
All I see are Afonja Muslim and Afonja Christins fighting like deranged goats. cheesy
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by LesbianBoy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
So, many yorubas are truly running with the "tinubu built Lagos" bullshit!

This is what happens when you don't know history.

No be only built. Lagos is nobody land because it was built by everyone.

Lagos has been good even before tinubu was born. Abi was he building it from his mother's womb grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by flokii: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2023
copyrites:

...because he won't be voting a senile drug merchant and tax eater with third degree dementia and Alzheimer's disease??

Let him go and vote Obi now.. why disturb our peace?
The same Obi that turned Anambra to heaven, yet moved his things to Tinubu's Lagos after his 8 years failed tenure to be living as tenant. He no get shame atal.

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by SmartPolician: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2023
How can a generation of people be brainwashed to believe that one man developed a one-time capital city of the country?

Why hasn't the druggie performed the same miraculous development in Iragbiji? 😡

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
flokii:

The same Obi that turned Anambra to heaven, yet moved his things to Tinubu's Lagos after his 8 years failed tenure to be living as tenant. He no get shame atal.
Well said
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Novarisammy2: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
there is something that's generally noticable amongst the drug lord aka bobo Chicago supporters;there stupidity is definitely hereditary

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Nwaetche(m): 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Na normal now!

I can only see the names of radical Yoruba Muslims and urchins.

No single real Omoluabi responded in that thread!

Kewtt:
Here
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:
Here

Where is the disgrace? It very hard to market a bad product. This should be a lesson to all business owners
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Millz404(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2023
workchopNG:
I need someone to mention what Fashola did as a Governor in Lagos, mention that of Ambode, then that of Sanwo Olu. After that, then let's see what Tinubu did.

Someone will be attributing what other Governors did to another Governor.

Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶

He drew blueprint and laid foundation. Lagos is a great state I've always admired but it is not as a result in anyway of that drug Lord
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by genkins(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2023
The same people that responded on Twitter are the same people that brought it to nairaland.also the same people that responded to this post here are responding to what they responded to on Twitter

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Exclusive101: 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
That's the mistake Igbo are making. Your hate of Tinubu for no just cause as endured him more to his tribesmen.

3 months ago did you see any Yoruba on SM media fighting for Tinubu ? Go on SM media now m post rubbish on Tinubu. Even Tundeednut de collect steady with all his hate on Tinubu.

Same igbos that do not want what others governor did attributed to Tinubu are the same foolish oloriburuku cursed Igbo that claim Obiano built airport with money Obi left even when same Obiano held a public seminar inviting all journalist in the country to debunk such lie. Are you foolish souls not cursed then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

drtwist:
The Topic should have been Tinubu Yoruba Supporters disagree to Falz point.

Falz didn't even mention Peter Obi name in his post but because know He is Opposite of what Tinubu Stand for , they are quick to call his name .

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Abbeytoy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
workchopNG:
I need someone to mention what Fashola did as a Governor in Lagos, mention that of Ambode, then that of Sanwo Olu. After that, then let's see what Tinubu did.

Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶

Tinubu Imposed them on people that now proud of their work

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Owologbo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:
Here
Wait o, I want to understand something. was Lagos State a village before the emergence of tinubu?

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by gonkin(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2023
workchopNG:

I
Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶

I tire ooo, tinubu just dey claim wetin other people do. Abi na because him be the first govern after military regime end?
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Ignorant minds watch some of Obi's Achievements on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN_7TkeZE0M
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2023
flokii:

Obi doesn't live in Lagos, Obi base in Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN_7TkeZE0M
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2023
flokii:

Tinubu is from Osun why is he not living there since he is in control of Osun for 16 years

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2023
Watch and see how Thïefnubu Urchins will tag him IPOB member.
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by emkz: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2023
workchopNG:

Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶

Who discovered and promoted Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu?

The Lekki Free Trade Zone that hosts the Dangote Refinery and a deep sea port was conceptualized in 2006 when Buba Marwa was the Executive Governor of Lgos State.

The LAMATA which is copied by other states was actually started in 2002 when Gbolahan Mudasiru was the Governor.

LASTMA was established in 2000 when Mobolaji Johnson was Governor.

Who changed the model of LAWMA? I guess it was Mike Akhigbe.

Who started the foundation that Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu built on? Ndubuisi Kanu abi?

Who raised the revenue of Lagos State? Peter Obi ba?

I get irritated when children want to rewrite a history we witnessed.

Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kimo21(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:
Here

Can you Kindly point out the disgrace please?
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
workchopNG:

Make I go come fes 🚶🚶🚶
Every successful story has a foundation. If tge foundation is faulty nothing will work. Get that
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kewtt: 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kimo21:

Can you Kindly point out the disgrace please?
Not to a walking shame
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by searchng4love: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2023
genkins:
The same people that responded on Twitter are the same people that brought it to nairaland.also the same people that responded to this post here are responding to what they responded to on Twitter
Paranoia is a serious issue with you
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Ezmans: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
It is your choice to vote for whoever you like, it is my choice to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
falz didn't mention Peter obi, why are tinubu supporters mentioning Peter obi is he the only candidate?
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by searchng4love: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2023
Ezmans:
falz didn't mention Peter obi, why are tinubu supporters mentioning Peter obi is he the only candidate?
Did seunmsg mention any name apart from the annointed candidate Asiwaju Jagaban
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by Kimo21(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Kewtt:

Not to a walking shame

It was just an innocent question I asked..point out the disgrace so I can understand
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by agadez007(m): 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2023
I like how Falz didn’t mention names but urchins already he was talking about their brain dead irabiji klepto

cheesy grin grin
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by GoodHardDickk: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2023
seunmsg:
It is your choice to vote for whoever you like, it is my choice to vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

I feel your pains son.

Anyway my vote and that of Edolites including the entire SS region goes massively to peter Obi come Feb 25
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2023
etrange:
These are select replies, I suppose. Like someone above said, the guy only said he wouldn't vote Tinubu, and the attackers quickly concluded he was campaigning for Obi. What of Atiku? Or does this mean Obi is actually the main concern of APC supporters? The same people that said he didn't have structures and couldn't win an election? Politics is interesting. I don't know who will win, but I beseech y'all not to just pray for a good leader but to also come out and vote.
Truthfully, do u really think Obi will win ?
Re: Falz Disgraced On Twitter For Saying He'll Never Vote Tinubu by yetunsbay(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
copyrites:

...because he won't be voting a senile drug merchant and tax eater with third degree dementia and Alzheimer's disease??
bro, talk other thing same story all the time.

PDP Must Win EDO State-bamangar Tukur(pdp National Party Chairman) / Nigerian Senator Caught Kissing Married Woman In His Office / Sani-Bello Inaugurates Sub-Committees For APC Convention