Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) (16153 Views)

Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Hendrixky: 10:42am On Feb 06, 2023
07kjb:

You are right
But bro illiteracy rate in this country is so high I'm telling you

I will repeat again bro

Tribalism is what is doing us

Not illiteracy

I know what am saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2023
APC stalwarts kept insulting Buhari without knowing it.

Oshiomole just did after the one Emi lokan wailed an outburst against Buhari in yoruba language. after which some APC governance went with him to go beg Buhari a movement that made the matter worse in the sight of Buhari.

Tinubu, Atiku and their supporters are just wasting their time Buhari is only doing the mind of the generals who have all and completely taking their turns in presidency and now wants to do the right thing. which is making sure whoever wins the election should be who the people actually wanted.

Let them wail from now till morrow that old naira they have refused to take to bank will rotten in their hands. greedy idiiiioots!
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Lightorder: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerians, mark anyone ranting against Naira redesign. They are the thieves who sabotaged the process with some corrupt commercial bank managers

For those who say that timing is the issue, tell me one thing in Nigeria that Nigerians responded to on time ?
Two weeks plus to the deadline on old notes ,
I was at a Zenith bank branch , all their ATM machines had the new notes and nobody was interested. I withdrew 30k and was praying that traders would collect it from me. Now it is the other way round

For Tinubu who has been playing opposition to his on party and his own life at well, has he ever won anything fairly in his life?
Is he not banking on sharing notes to win election? See armed robber talking for his victims
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 06, 2023
"...I was not there but I assume..."

This baboon was not present in the meetings between Buhari and Emefiele, but he has the audacity to sit on a National television platform and confidently opine based on his self-absorbed assumptions, regarding issues of National relevance.

I don't blame Nigerian politicians, one bit! They draw their impetus from bastards like Oikirodah who sing their praises because of bread crumbs.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by obyrich(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2023
This liar
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by cjayro12345: 10:47am On Feb 06, 2023
Prayers of the masses being answered. Confusion in the camp. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by cjayro12345: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Nigerians are more wiser.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Lightorder: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2023
Kingpele:
Hahaha Hahaha ..have you see that only APC members are wailing endlessly about this new redesign of our higher denominations...the only reason they're wailing now is because the plan to buy vote with old notes they stored up for a long time for this election is been threatened..... no light ,no good hospital ,no security,no good roads .they did see such to protest against but naira redesign...if not that this country is somehow ,the two thieves won't have the guts to stand for election...one is with active drug case in far away America and the other one his former boss told us he's a thief and still shameless people are still supporting the two... I thank God that the impact of the clueless policies of every government will be felt by all irrespective of tribe and religion..so let continue to vote in thieves and druglords ..we all will suffer it irrespective of region,tribe and religion... ask yourself if Nigeria is your company will u hire someone with a criminal indictment in far away country or someone whose immediate boss indicted as a thief?? Our political party is our biggest concern how can u have a Prof osibanjo yet vote an old man who's barely aware of his surroundings.because he had stolen dollars to give u?or someone like wike and give a renowned crook athiefu your ticket just because he offered u dollars,in a saner clime this two candidates will be in jail for bribery of party delegates
God bless you sir
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Lightorder: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Yet people blame the old eastern region for rejecting someone that is easily deceived, a certified dvllard!

Imagine seeing something 7.5yrs before other Nigerians!
Easterners are not anybody’s mates for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:00am On Feb 06, 2023
naijapikin2:
He has spoken

Oshi....

Omo....

Ole...

If only this man knows the meaning of his name in yoruba. grin

Is he yoruba? Why should he care?

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by onuman: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kETKXRyaXDs

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/05/emefiele-deceived-buhari-over-naira-redesign-says-oshiomhole/

Stupidity is telling the public that the president of Nigeria from your ruling APC party is a dunce that can be easily deceived by a CBN gov.
Oshiomhole, a one time state governor who climbed the ladder to become his party’s Chairman, is now descending to contest the position of a legislator, and is lying to himself to climb down.
Sounds stupid. He waves broom following Tinubu in campaign all over the country. Before he was used and throway from Chairmanship of APC, he was dancing like a clown entertaining the Fula owners of APC.

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Frizz001: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2023
The way these fools that support Buhari/APC shy away from calling him out when they feel he has messed up ehn! they will always look for one appointee somewhere to blame and once it's a Southerner like Emefiele, even closer to the Igbo speaking parts of Nigeria, it becomes a festival of name-calling and blame-trading! Why is this idiot called Oshiomole not alarmed that Mr President can be so easily 'deceived'? Na baby Buhari be abi wetin?

All of them should go to hell and roast!
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by onuman: 11:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kETKXRyaXDs

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/05/emefiele-deceived-buhari-over-naira-redesign-says-oshiomhole/

What has the governor of the Central Bank got to profit from stopping general elections through currency change in Nigeria?

Oshiomhole is now gone completely nuts.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by beardedboy(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2023
naijapikin2:
He has spoken

Oshi....

Omo....

Ole...

If only this man knows the meaning of his name in yoruba. grin
If only he knew the meaning of his name in Kanuri, Efik. Ibibio, Tiv, Ebira, Zulu, Jukun... 🤡

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by foxxydude: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2023
Very laughable that CBN governor deceived Buhari 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by onuman: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2023
07kjb:
All there attempt to blackmail emefiele won't work

Can't they disturb FG like this to create jobs for millions of unemployed youths in NIGERIA

I pity the youths supporting this thieves in there fools game

ASUU strike.
Do they have the welfare of the youths at heart?
ASUU strike for 8 months, none of these APC men complaining about scarcity of money ever tormented the federal government over ASUU strike.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by lereinter(m): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2023
What an irony
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by basork: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2023
😆😅😅 so Buhari na pickin that can be deceived, didn't Buhari implement this same policy as military head of state? Make una continue to insult our president and your party
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by bonnyhope: 11:48am On Feb 06, 2023
salbis:
May God bless Godwin Emefiele.
They suddenly realize the suffering of poor masses.
They have become very agitated and hardly dance bugga during their campaigns like before.

Is better we suffer for these few weeks than to suffer for another 8 years.

VOTE WISELY!
Gbam!!

The policy is a good course

I urge all Nigerians to remain patient till after election. Things will normalize

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by highness25(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2023
Toneypen247:
These criminal sects are only egoistic and appear to show concern when the policy affects them directly.

We must get it right.💯
How did it affect them? These people will stay in their houses and Bank MDs will deliver money to them in bulk . Have you ever seen a politician queue at the ATM before? Na me and you go suffer am.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by DoxxAnon: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2023
Osho Baba… welcome onboard the Wailers Airline.
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by alibiz: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
From what is playing now APC will soon come to an end.
Every one in APC is crying
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Oshiomole that told a widow to go and die?
Emefiele is doing God's work to stop the demonic party

Same God go punish you idiot, bloody liar..... using God name to fool people
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
Honjoshy4u:
Oshiomole that told a widow to go and die?
Emefiele is doing God's work to stop the demonic party

How is Emefiele doing Gods work?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by lexy2014: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2023
Toneypen247:
These criminal sects are only egoistic and appear to show concern when the policy affects them directly.

We must get it right.💯

Does the policy benefit Nigerians?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by shimolv: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2023
Lightorder:
Nigerians, mark anyone ranting against Naira redesign. They are the thieves who sabotaged the process with some corrupt commercial bank managers

For those who say that timing is the issue, tell me one thing in Nigeria that Nigerians responded to on time ?
Two weeks plus to the deadline on old notes ,
I was at a Zenith bank branch , all their ATM machines had the new notes and nobody was interested. I withdrew 30k and was praying that traders would collect it from me. Now it is the other way round

For Tinubu who has been playing opposition to his on party and his own life at well, has he ever won anything fairly in his life?
Is he not banking on sharing notes to win election? See armed robber talking for his victims

What process was sabotaged and how was it sabotaged?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Kureh(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
highness25:
How did it affect them? These people will stay in their houses and Bank MDs will deliver money to them in bulk . Have you ever seen a politician queue at the ATM before? Na me and you go suffer am.
YEA,I AGREE WITH U

1 Like

Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
salbis:
May God bless Godwin Emefiele.
They suddenly realize the suffering of poor masses.
They have become very agitated and hardly dance bugga during their campaigns like before.

Is better we suffer for these few weeks than to suffer for another 8 years.

VOTE WISELY!

Unfortunately, some of you have been so bastardized by suffering that you are now see it as normal.

Why should you suffer at all for a few weeks just to gain access to your bank funds? What justification is there for that?

If a govt decides to cause you to suffer because of its self sent misguided puritan pursuits, why do you think you deserve to suffer in the process?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by lexy2014: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Why are they always deceiving buhari? Is it like the man is a complete dunce or he is a vegetable who doesn't ask pertinent questions?
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Lightorder: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2023
lexy2014:

What process was sabotaged and how was it sabotaged?
sir , how did the politicians get the loads of new notes all over the place. Even those Tinubu foot soldiers on tiktok were using for campaign. But the bank cannot give more than 10k to you. Some give only 5k.

I pity those who will not survive this season but will use their last breathe to defend their principals , who know from their hearts that their defenders are eternally DUMB
Re: Naira Redesign: Emefiele Deceived Buhari - Oshiomhole (Video) by Honjoshy4u: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Same God go punish you idiot, bloody liar..... using God name to fool people

God bless you.....
But Tinubu is not going anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The World Is Watching A Repeat Of Rwanda – Middle Belt Group / Corruption Under Buhari Govt Worse Than Pdp’s 16 Years – Makarfi / Oshiomhole: APC Fixes Emergency NEC Meeting For March 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.