Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account (37476 Views)

Worry No More. Get Your Instant Loan Paid Into Your Account Within Hours. / Npower 2017 Selected Applicants How To Change Or Correct Wrongly Uploaded Passpo / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Chidibe212:

You have not written a resignation letter to them neither have they sent you a termination or sack letter yet?
Til now I still receive mails of some activities going on with the device.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by hardbody: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2023
Richy4:
🤸🤸🤸🤸
<< I did not work in January..
<< I got paid January salary..
<< I am in good terms with the Branch manager..
<<I have not been given a termination letter yet..

WHAT I'LL DO IF I WAS IN YOUR SITUATION

I will go to the branch manager and let him know that I got paid for what I didn't work for.... Meaning (your integrity is unquestionable)

Even if you are a sluggish worker, and your integrity is intact , when one is pleading your case, it will be extremely easy..It would be like where can we find such an upright man again in Nigeria 🙊🙈

You spoke my entire mind

2 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Richy4(m): 7:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:

I understand.
It has happen to me before.

I applied for a job in a company and later change my mind about working with them because i seen a better offer somewhere else but this company because I applied and already got my bank details made payment to my account twice!
The first time I had to called their attention to the mistake.
They said they sorry that it is still because they haven't gotten someone else for the same position yet.
I refunded the exact amount of money back the company account not minding the bank changes on my account.
Can you believe the following month I got a credit alert from same company again. I call them and warn them to remove my name from their system and refunded the money back to them again.
Mind you at that time I was without job
👍✔️💯% 🌻🏆🏅
You are a star buddy..
You should be the face of the new Nigeria... if only your type of persons were the ones looking and praying for a change and better administration in Nigeria, it would have been wonderful...

Not all the people looking for a Messiah to save the nation but couldn't do the right thing when it comes to their door steps...89% are dishonest but they are looking for an upright, corrupt-free and Jesus kind of person to be their president.. how will that work?

4 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by chimeremodlyn: 9:41am On Feb 07, 2023
omojesu202:
Had problem with my area manager since November 2022. The branch manager advised him not to sack me but he insisted he can't work with me anymore.
January 1st, he removed my name from all WhatsApp platforms. No sack letter till date.
February 1st, I got January salary of 49k (not complete salary).
As a broke jobless man, I rush the money like a hungry lion. (Managing something of 30k)
This is an employer that's owing me 8months unremitted pension. After sending and posting pension details more than 5times. They even said they'll pay it in arrears but nothing till date.
Just finding out someone salary must have been wrongly paid to me. Money wey I do chop and clear my debts.
It's like my area manager forgot to notify them when he removed me.
What would you do in my shoes?

if you got an appointment letter from them and they've not yet terminated it, then you're still a staff of that organization and still entitled to be paid. You can fight that in industrial court.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by omojesu202(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2023
chimeremodlyn:

if you got an appointment letter from them and they've not yet terminated it, then you're still a staff of that organization and still entitled to be paid. You can fight that in industrial court.
Thanks sir
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Gift96: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
bobo that money is yours. Termination is not done by mouth.
If you were employed with a written and signed letter why do you think your appointment can be terminated via orally..
if they request for the money, stand your ground that your appointment was not terminated and hence you are stilll a staff of the establishment angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Skillsnigeria: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by airsaylongcome: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
mactoni91:
I can guess the company.

They own a popular QSR brand.

CR?
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by theforemost: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'll advise JENDOL to always make quality control. The pampers bought isn't original
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by samiabigail: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Happy 4 u
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by BigRocky: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
OnionBandit:
Return the money if you didn't work for it. It will be replenished in multiple folds
story🤣
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
As God decided to reward you, pay your tithes and be charitable
none of my kids will enter church till dey turn 20
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
At this very point we're currently in as a people, anybody who sends accidental money into my account should forget about it. I go chop am then go jail.. undecided!

Tinubu who has been stealing Lagos State's monthly IGR is still trembling about and spitting everywhere in his quest to rule his foolish supporters. No be me wan come begin fear on top small bread.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Chidibe212:
What do you think might be the reason they didn't pay you completely?

And why didn't you recieve Dec salary?

As brief as the content of this thread is, you still couldn't find the patience to read it and understand. If na to open mouth like keke door chop free suya, na there you go answer your name!

Na wa!

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Abudu2000(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gift96:
bobo that money is yours. Termination is not done by mouth.
If you were employed with a written and signed letter why do you think your appointment can be terminated via orally..
if they request for the money, stand your ground that your appointment was not terminated and hence you are stilll a staff of the establishment angry angry
giran grin grin
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by abobote: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Inform them and fight for your mean salary
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by abobote: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Reminds me of my friend who Joined police out of fustration, upon enlistment he joined Mobile Police Force thinking he would make money. Unfuntunately for him he was posted to a big man's wife's house where he was humiliated
With just 49k?
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by 21sailor: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
What if this was a test??

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Isabi4lov: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
I will return the money
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by waice6571: 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:
If I was you I will return the money because I didn't work for it.

Was hes sacked? The answer is capital N....O! He is entitled to his pay.. it may not be full salary but no reasonable and sensible organization will starve their employee for an undecided disciplinary actions.

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by WantsandMore: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Reminds me of my friend who Joined police out of fustration, upon enlistment he joined Mobile Police Force thinking he would make money. Unfuntunately for him he was posted to a big man's wife's house where he was humiliated on daily bases without food or extra money

Luck shined on him and he got opportunity to Jappa without FG or NPF knowing, which he did.... FG paid him salary and allowance for over 2 years and he withdrew it with his cards

This is a really sad scenario you have just painted about your friends plight, may God rescue him.

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Topmaike007(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Reminds me of my friend who Joined police out of fustration, upon enlistment he joined Mobile Police Force thinking he would make money. Unfuntunately for him he was posted to a big man's wife's house where he was humiliated on daily bases without food or extra money

Luck shined on him and he got opportunity to Jappa without FG or NPF knowing, which he did.... FG paid him salary and allowance for over 2 years and he withdrew it with his cards

shocked shocked God abeg oo see blessing in disguise
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by sofeo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
You probably need to sort it with him, he might decide to come back to drag that with you.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Moh247: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
ezenwajosh:
none of my kids will enter church till dey turn 20

A 14 years is conscious to make religious choices
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
You had better inform them. First, it's the right thing to do. But if you still don't want to, look at it this way: They may have deliberately sent it to you so they could use it as leverage to avoid paying you what they owe. And if you think it's justified, what if it is a trap? They could arrest you later for receiving a salary after getting sacked. They won't pay what they owe and will still force you to cough out this payment and whatever else they may claim as damages.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by MrDetermined: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Luck shined on him and he got opportunity to Jappa without FG or NPF knowing, which he did.... FG paid him salary and allowance for over 2 years and he withdrew it with his cards, he got people signing his emoluments forms

Lol is this even real? Naija wen everybody wan just cash out cheesy
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Luck shined on him and he got opportunity to Jappa without FG or NPF knowing, which he did.... FG paid him salary and allowance for over 2 years and he withdrew it with his cards, he got people signing his emoluments forms

I don’t know about bringing God into the matter but your friend has committed fraud.

He did not work anymore with the police for over 2years so why not inform the office instead of withdrawing money which isn’t his legit.

Let’s try and be honest people and no matter how many people say it’s God or luck that does not stop it from being wrong.

When things go wrong we shout Buhari but we all contribute to the rot in the country.

Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shoodboi:
You had better inform them. First, it's the right thing to do. But if you still don't want to, look at it this way: They may have deliberately sent it to you so they could use it as leverage to avoid paying you what they owe. And if you think it's justified, what if it is a trap? They could arrest you later for receiving a salary after getting sacked. They won't pay what they owe and will still force you to cough out this payment and whatever else they may claim as damages.
Well said.”The right thing to do”.

1 Like

Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by James91: 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Moh247:
cool

APC and fraud, that is why you are supporting APC party of evil, your plans is to loot the country.
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by deardear2021(f): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mercury12:
If I was you I will return the money because I didn't work for it.
. Holy Holy.....I hear u
Re: Salary Wrongly Paid Into My Account by deardear2021(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
[You did d right justice to the money.... In this suffer head country I come hear sey return the money ehhhhh! I for find u flog.quote author=omojesu202 post=120686214]Had problem with my area manager since November 2022. The branch manager advised him not to sack me but he insisted he can't work with me anymore.

January 1st, he removed my name from all WhatsApp platforms. No sack letter till date.
February 1st, I got January salary of 49k (not complete salary).

As a broke jobless man, I rush the money like a hungry lion. (Managing something of 30k)
This is an employer that's owing me 8months unremitted pension. After sending and posting pension details more than 5times. They even said they'll pay it in arrears but nothing till date.

Just finding out someone salary must have been wrongly paid to me. Money wey I do chop and clear my debts.

It's like my area manager forgot to notify them when he removed me.

What would you do in my shoes?[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Navy Direct Short Service Shortlisted Candidates / What Unemployed Graduates Pass Through In Nigeria / Should I Take This $1200 Job Offer Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.