Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,916 members, 7,799,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Talk To Me About Promotional Copy for Your Brand. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Talk To Me About Promotional Copy for Your Brand. (254 Views)

Talk To Me About Promotional Copy For Your Brand. / For Hire: B2B Writer For High Conversion Sales Copy #8/Word / Let Me Write A World-Class Sales Copy For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talk To Me About Promotional Copy for Your Brand. by Hussein27: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
Recent trends in the digital domain have shown; "What you say", and "How you say it", to greatly influence your selling proportion i.e your conversion rate will spike 2× when done right.

Hi 👋

I'm a copywriter and I use proven copywriting techniques, hacks, and psychological triggers to drive demands for your brand.

And I also foster profitable connections for your brand with a relatable and valuable copy in the online domain to make you more money translating to easily fulfilling your life's yearnings and sleeping soundly at night.

I provide copywriting services for B2B/B2C SaaS companies, nutrition/nutritional supplements industries, smart gadget manufacturers, and e-commerce websites.

The Copywriting Services:

● Website copy (homepage, about page, service pages, contact page, etc).

● Sales copy for web and social media domains.

● Product description copy( for e-commerce websites and social media pages).

● Email sequence & newsletter.

● Video sales copy script(VSL) for video ads. 

● Blog post for lead nurturing, translating to sales. 

How It's done:

● I will write Copy or video script specifically crafted from understanding human psychology to yield 2x sales for your brand.

●  I will turn your brand story into a relatable and inspiring piece or video script to produce qualified leads for your brand.

● I will craft a fascinating, engaging, and enlightening article or video script to boost your brand's credibility and authority.

Talk to me via -

- 070 6146 4663
- husseinmuhammad7878@gmail.com

And remember the right copy sells.

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce Blog Post Writer Urgently Needed / Company Profile Writer In Nigeria / Academic Writing: Assignment And Dissertation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.