Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) (668 Views)

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) / How I Survived My 35 Years In The Oil Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by NLSOFTDeveloper: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
If You Are Above 35 Years This Is What You Should Know, Take Note. This is important so read to the end

Hey listen, Life does not begin at 40, sadly if you are above 35 years of age, you are already considered aging, sorry to tell you that you are old. That is what it's. Know these and know peace

From 35 years you are aging, you are no longer a baby, you are no longer getting younger, and if you are an athlete you are expected to retire

At 40, you can't donate sperm again, once you are above 35 there are 80% jobs, grants, scholarships programs, etc you are no longer eligible to apply

At 40 you are no longer growing, but aging down. I can go on and on, but just know, when you hear across Africa that life begins at 40. Hey is false cos from 35 years you are no longer considered a young man or woman

Cheers, and stay blessed while you keep living life for life is for the living. From all of us at NL SOFT Publisher Arise Forum

Sending love to you all here at NairaLAND

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2023
Word!
Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by HumbleTrader: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2023
Stop putting unnecessary pressure on people.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2023
NLSOFTDeveloper:
If You Are Above 35 Years This Is What You Should Know, Take Note. This is important so read to the end

Hey listen, Life does not begin at 40, sadly if you are above 35 years of age, you are already considered aging, sorry to tell you that you are old. That is what it's. Know these and know peace

From 35 years you are aging, you are no longer a baby, you are no longer getting younger, and if you are an athlete you are expected to retire

At 40, you can't donate sperm again, once you are above 35 there are 80% jobs, grants, scholarships programs, etc you are no longer eligible to apply

At 40 you are no longer growing, but aging down. I can go on and on, but just know, when you hear across Africa that life begins at 40. Hey is false cos from 35 years you are no longer considered a young man or woman

Cheers, and stay blessed while you keep living life for life is for the living. From all of us at NL SOFT Publisher Arise Forum

you are right
Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2023

Sending love to you all here at NairaLAND[/quote] thanks you for this
Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by NLSOFTDeveloper: 12:03am On Feb 07, 2023
Sorry man

Am not doing that. Cheers
HumbleTrader:
Stop putting unnecessary pressure on people.
Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by NLSOFTDeveloper: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
All Thanks

YinkaOlusesi16:

Sending love to you all here at NairaLAND thanks you for this
Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by Nehyooh(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
I don't concur to this.

You're talking from human perspective.

Lots of people begin to have greater opportunities even after 35 plus that they never had in their 20s and early 30s.

God thoughts and ways are different from human thoughts, just know that.

PEACE!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by addexx: 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Swallow your view and use it to direct your life grin

Social media and stupid sayings has tweaked your brain.

People peak at different stages of their lives. In the 1960s and above during our parents time , most People get to the peak of their lives in their 40s or 50s or even 60s. And they live really well afterwards.

It's still happening now. Everybody have different timelines. Some are in the morning of their lives at 50 while some are in the evening of their lives at 25.

Stop posting rubbish and making people feel less of themselves.

People enjoy whatever stage in life you are, you can still make your life more beautiful. You have the power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by NLSOFTDeveloper: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thanks

Sorry the post was never about making people feel less about life

Thanks alot and have a great day ahead
addexx:
Swallow your view and use it to direct your life grin

Social media and stupid sayings has tweaked your brain.

People peak at different stages of their lives. In the 1960s and above during our parents time , most People get to the peak of their lives in their 40s or 50s or even 60s. And they live really well afterwards.

It's still happening now. Everybody have different timelines. Some are in the morning of their lives at 50 while some are in the evening of their lives at 25.

Stop posting rubbish and making people feel less of themselves.

People enjoy whatever stage in life you are, you can still make your life more beautiful. You have the power.
Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by parkervero(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2023
NLSOFTDeveloper:

I am not married at 36+ neither do I have a girlfriend, and so what?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Above 35 Years Read This (IS IMPORTANT) by Hahjascho(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
Lol...this is just fictional and theory based. Btw, the altered stability in the world's economy would fault your projections.

While your post may av a theoretical trace of truth, it doesn't show love but rather pressure.

Taking one's life seriously with planning no matter the age bracket is key but, it shouldn’t be subjected to unreal pressure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moving Back To Lagos / Decision You Have Ever/never Regretted Taken / Urgent:opportinities For Quatitiy Surveyours In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.