Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria (7000 Views)

Advertisers Win The Ad-blocking War / ADQUET - My Site Has Been Approved I Pasted The Ad Code But Not Showing / 5 Top Best Ad Networks For Blog Monetization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by money2011(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2011
Hi nairalanders,

pls which of the ad networks is the best in nigeria.

pls reply.
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by LeBlack: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
money2011: Hi nairalanders,

pls reply.

https://www.nairaland.com/1125508/50-google-adsense-alternatives
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by elnino3(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2012
have u tried click nigeria
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by ginezz: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Reading.....

Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by richardbarn: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
money2011: Hi nairalanders,

pls reply.

Check out ADVERT STRIKER. www.advertstriker.com it is a leading digital Advertising network in Africa. they have a good software that tracks clicks. they pay every last friday of the month if your earning is up N4000.00
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by fernandezray: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by moniecom: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
There is a new ad network in Nigerian now which is a marketplace where you can sell you ad placement or ad inventory as a publisher and where advertisers come to buy them.check them here http://www.adafri.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2015
visit www.adyotaiconcept.com best ad network charge as low as N24 per a thousand impression for more details

whatsapp-08186219002
bbm-532fc7c5
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by niceelement(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2016
Please check it out www.basenaija.com
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by jamstech: 5:21am On Oct 27, 2016
check out this site for your free browsing update www.loyaltech.tk
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by Shollay20(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Adquet is doing fine best ads network in naija.
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by Bigajeff(m): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
I'm testing revenuehits now because click doesn't really matter, its all about the impression and action, min cash out $20. Though my AdSense is still running
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by Mr2kay2: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
fernandezray:
Hello People,My name is Raymond Fernandez, How are you doing,I don't talk much, but all I have to say is that i have come today to help my fellow Nigerians out..... It has come to my notice that THOUSANDS of Paypal Accounts are being LIMITED Daily...... And the funniest thing is that 2 of my accounts got Limited..... So that made me to do lots of research and practise for like Six Months cos I had like $2000 in the accounts..... So where I'm going is that I have gotten a LASTING solution to ANY ACCOUNT BEING LIMITED.... So All u av to do is Just to pay a sum of 2000 naira.... I REPEAT.... Just 2000naira.... This is just a promo sale.... I usually sell the ebook for 5000 but I'm alarmed at the rate of account being limited per day so this is my own way of helping fellow Nigerians........ pls pay to

UBA
AMOO RAYMOND FERNANDEZ

so after paying the money pls send the following info to this number..... 08141934526
RESTORE YOUR PAYPAL
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR EMAIL
AMOUNT YOU PAID
DATE YOU PAID

send it to 08141934526

........ After receiving the message I will send the download link to your EMAIL.....

PLS DO NOT REPRODUCE THE FILE IN ANY WAY..... PLS

And This offer is only available for the next 30 days after this publication..... After that the price goes up to just 4000 ..... so pls act fast.........

Pls for Complaints and Questions
pls call @ 08141934526
angry angryangry
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by kokertalented: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2016
emmachine1:
www.alternativeadvert.com is the best and biggest adnetwork in nigeria.
Type no 1 online advertising agency in nigeria on google search and you will see the result, or check the link below

https://www.google.com.ng/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=t_EhWOfdJrLS8AeK57bgBw&gws_rd=ssl#q=no1+online+advertising+agency+in+nigeria

guys don't go for any f*cking alternativeadvert. They are nothing but scam ! ...
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by Cribking1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
Emmanuel Nwafor, the owner of alternative advert is a criminal ....Emmanuel if you hear any noise behind know that it is me...You took away my hard earned money...You will never have peace and your generation will never know peace. I will fight you with my last drop of blood till you refund me my money.
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by boyag: 12:12am On Aug 02, 2021
I highly recommend Munchads. https://munchads.com/
Re: Which Of The Ad Networks Is The Best In Nigeria by dayssolalee(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Are you looking for a way to reach tens of thousands of websites across Africa? Shoplife Africa Advertising Network is the bridge to your business growth.

Publishers, news website a d bloggers can also sign up a publisher account to monetise their websites.

You can check them out on https://shoplife.africa/ads

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Wordpress Login Page From Hackers / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / How Can I Drive Traffic To My Blog?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.