Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC (33204 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / We Have A Bigger Fish To Fry — Ndi Kato, Peter Obi's Spokesperson Replies Soludo / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by obyrich(m): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
bender79:
I love Ndi jare .....Everytime Lagos dis and dat. Get somewhere like Onne port working and you will see heavy migration from that slum
Imagine an idiotic Yoruba bigot calling from UK to ask why Anambra people are in Lagos if Obi did well. I wonder what the mugu was doing in UK since Tinubu made Lagos heaven on earth.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Emola12(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:
Many Nigerians especially igbos supporting Peter Obi are truly daft.

People have always migrated to Lagos long before the coming of Tinubu but he sustained that n now even more people migrate to same Lagos today.

Igbos migrate to Anambra n work in Anambra civil service as well long before Peter Obi but same Peter Obi chased all non indigene from Anambra civil service n today Anambra indigene are fighting to the death to escape from Anambra daily. Just check how many refugees Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load from Anambra escaping to Lagos daily.

You either have to be brain dead if the criteria the lady spoke about here is use to chose the beta candidate n still go ahead to vote Peter Obi instead of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The fact speak for itself.

One Igbo idiot called from Sweden wailing about how the caller migrated to London n he is in Sweden. The idiot does not aknowledge people migrate towards more economical prosperous n stable state.

How many Nigerians, even Biafrans are moving to Anambra after Peter Obi turn it into paradise n how many Nigerians keep flocking into Lagos after the misrule by Tinubu. Use this n your medulla not skull n vote wisely.
the total number of votes APC and Tinubu will have in dis coming election will determine the total number of mad people and useless human being we have in our country
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Abdulqareem: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sandazblack:

He’ll rule only you and your pathetic and f00lish household! Bas tards!!
very uncultured. You can do better than this. I sign of lack of home training and sign that you have no iota of respect for elders and constituted authorities. Election no be fight fa.

2 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Gandrova: 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Adaisback:
All of you shouting Anambra this, Anambra that, stop that noise. Travel and see things for yourselves. Anambra no be una mate. If not for port, what is Lagos to be compared to Anambra state? I stand here today to say Igbos made Lagos and if we should all leave today with our wealth and businesses , you all will see that Lagos will become a shadow of it's former self in days but we won't leave until the federal govt opens up other ports. Shikena!
Go and develop ur region if truly you care about it. Are you not ashamed of yourself ?
Your region is a Syria in making ! Yet you guys will be shouting you developed Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Lotorino: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Oga please go. Go and develop the south eastern states. Why are you guys so bitter? You made Lagos my foot!!!!
Adaisback:
All of you shouting Anambra this, Anambra that, stop that noise. Travel and see things for yourselves. Anambra no be una mate. If not for port, what is Lagos to be compared to Anambra state? I stand here today to say Igbos made Lagos and if we should all leave today with our wealth and businesses , you all will see that Lagos will become a shadow of it's former self in days but we won't leave until the federal govt opens up other ports. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Blaze14k: 2:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
IDENNAA:

Cc. Adaisback

Igbo did not make Lagos! Stop this nonsense and sound like you have sense.

Ok all the major markets in lagos who are occupants?
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by CaptainAyub: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
I was in Lagos when Tinubu was governor, Tinubu is the worst governor Lagos has ever had.

Let's bring all the achievements of all Lagos state governors, you will realize that Tinubu is the worst ever.
And u know its always easy for every Lagos gov to look like a performer due to the high Fed allocation and IGR

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Gandrova: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Thanksful:

How did Tinubu sustain migration to Lagos state?
Because he gave template for industrial development in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Manofnaija: 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alary:

But he employed your mother into the state civil service and you were born afterwards, thank God and Tinubu for your family life.

His mother had a very good job before 1999. grin grin grin
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by MenInsight: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

They are being emotional.

Both Nigerians and non-Nigerians built Lagos.
I get mad when I see this bro. That is how they call Lagos no man's land until Tinubu saw a loophole to use against Igbos by attacking their marketplaces. These guys just don't get it. They will just open their buccal cavity and spew nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Gandrova: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Have these guys even been to Anambra?

Tinubu supporters are usually senseless
Even your stupid candidate can't even reside in Anambra state after his tenure expired. Who will stay in a dangerous zone?
Your stupidity is legendary

4 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by MenInsight: 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gandrova:
Where was Tinubu when National Theater was built?
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by telleyway: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

People have always migrated to Lagos long before the coming of Tinubu but he sustained that n now even more people migrate to same Lagos today.

Igbos migrate to Anambra n work in Anambra civil service as well long before Peter Obi but same Peter Obi chased all non indigene from Anambra civil service n today Anambra indigene are fighting to the death to escape from Anambra daily. Just check how many refugees Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc load from Anambra escaping to Lagos daily.

You either have to be brain dead if the criteria the lady spoke about here is use to chose the beta candidate n still go ahead to vote Peter Obi instead of Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The fact speak for itself.

One Igbo idiot called from Sweden wailing about how the caller migrated to London n he is in Sweden. The idiot does not aknowledge people migrate towards more economical prosperous n stable state.

How many Nigerians, even Biafrans are moving to Anambra after Peter Obi turn it into paradise n how many Nigerians keep flocking into Lagos after the misrule by Tinubu. Use this n your medulla not skull n vote wisely.

The husband of that woman is indeed a blessed man. TVC arranged their propaganda as usual, station callers to ridicule Peter Obi and labour party but guess what? She beat them hands down.
In a professional broadcast, callers are not allowed to ask questions or contribute outside the topic of the show.
You can see the uncle bitting himself in search for what to say.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Manofnaija: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
Gandrova:

Please name the industries developed in Lagos from 1999 to 2007.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by taurusmena1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
There is no denying the fact that Tinubu is an intelligent person, that he contributed to the development of what we have as Lagos state today.

Nevertheless will you in your right senses say Tinubu remains what he used to be? Vibrant, coherent, intelligent, focused, physically fit amongst other attributes that is expected of a leader that is required to pull us as a nation from.the crisis we currently face? Its a BIG SHAME on all who sees the barefaced facts and still want to foister a liability that will further take us down the doldrums. Our mumu never do?
Exclusive101:

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Gandrova: 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
MenInsight:
Where was Tinubu when National Theater was built?
lolz! So that where you channel your thinking to? I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by agadez007(m): 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alary:

But he employed your mother into the state civil service and you were born afterwards, thank God and Tinubu for your family life.
so you think I am your fellow gen Z,when I was born tinubu was still in irabiji,he hasn’t been adopted by madam tinubu

Try again
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Sandazblack: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2023
Abdulqareem:
very uncultured. You can do better than this. I sign of lack of home training and sign that you have no iota of respect for elders and constituted authorities. Election no be fight fa.

Lack of respect kee you and the stupid elders dia! You ruin the future of youths and upcoming generations and still demand they respect you? What’s an utter slowpoke! You f00ls voted in Buhari even when it was clear that man was actually brain dead and has nothing to offer ,from being unhealthy to not granting live interviews, y’all saw all these red flags and still gave him eight years and now you f00ls want to foist another old dead brain man on our ailing economy? E no fit better for you

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Sandazblack: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shikena:

Hehehe why this bitterness? I only replied based on what was written and I stand by it. He threatened to leave Lagos, he should do that with immediate alacrity, why you come dey vex? grin

You don’t have any authority to tell a Nigerian citizen where he or she should reside in the country
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Shikena(m): 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emola12:
the total number of votes APC and Tinubu will have in dis coming election will determine the total number of mad people and useless human being we have in our country
You are not smart enough to note that silly statements like this one are what is tilting things in favor of Tinubu.

If you want Obi or Atiku, just give 2 solid reasons for it and move on. Democracy is about personal choices even if your decision is based on just one factor.

Avoid dictatorial tendencies no matter how strong your conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Gandrova: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Manofnaija:

Please name the industries developed in Lagos from 1999 to 2007.
Google it by yourself and digest it.

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Beremx:
The senseless urchin is saying Igbos migrated to Lagos while he also migrated to UK.
What a case of stupidity.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Amaggedon: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

The Same way they might moved you and Tinubu from osun state to Lagos state. see this thing calling someone idiot . You don't reason that's why you're talking like a fool . Just like asking why people move to Abuja when it's obvious because of the federal presence. The same thing happened in the case; f Lagos state. If you have money go and buy your self a house at banana island and stop behaving like the fool you're.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by clockwisereport: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Shebbs:
I Thought Kenneth Okonkwo Is The Spokesperson For LP Presidential Candidate.
yes. He is one of the spokespersons
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Shikena(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sandazblack:

You don’t have any authority to tell a Nigerian citizen where he or she should reside in the country
I agree. I never allude to such authority. I only offered an advice in reply to an outlandish statement. I have authority to an opinion in reply to another opinion. It wasn't an order. That's obvious.

1 Like

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
The Afonjas the son of the fallen demon have shown that they are the most TRIBAL AND VERY SENTIMENTAL ETHNIC GROUP i have ever seen in my life . worse than the Aboki grin grin grin
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by SpatialKing(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Exclusive101:

Recently Lagos government is considering a ban of buses coming from Northern Nigeria from entering Lagos...

New York is the commercial center of US those not make it better than New Mexico..

Think about it
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Amaggedon: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Padipadi:

But LP are focusing on Tinubu only. They are forgetting Atiku n PDP. What's wrong with them?
Who is focusing on Tinubu ? Do you understand what that program was all about ? The caller was the one talking about Tinubu.
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Abdulqareem: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Sandazblack:

Lack of respect kee you and the stupid elders dia! You ruin the future of youths and upcoming generations and still demand they respect you? What’s an utter slowpoke! You f00ls voted in Buhari even when it was clear that man was actually brain dead and has nothing to offer ,from being unhealthy to not granting live interviews, y’all saw all these red flags and still gave him eight years and now you f00ls want to foist another old dead brain man on our ailing economy? E no fit better for you
i'm just imagining how you would react if Tinubu is announced winner of the election. grin grin The heart break no go good fa. Very uncultured and mannerless. Inbred swine.

3 Likes

Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Olaolex: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
Reinaldo:

Oba awon digbolugi. We hail thee your majesty grin
And you made me burst out laughter in the classroom. But thank God my students had all gone out for lesson-break. They would have tought something is wrong with their uncle.

But to be honest, the guy is really what you called him. I don't know why some people are very shallow in their thinking. They talk before thinking
Re: Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC by Shikena(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
Padipadi:

But LP are focusing on Tinubu only. They are forgetting Atiku n PDP. What's wrong with them?
Watch them go back to Atikulating if the election goes to a runoff between PDP and APC grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

IREV: INEC Uploads 90% Of Presidential Election Results / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election / Jega Blasts Universities Producing Bread And Sachet Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.