Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity (26440 Views)

Banks Lose Over N1bn As Hoodlums Wreck ATMs, Branches / NLC Strike! Long Queues At Atms As Customers Make Panic Withdrawals / Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Melodydoctor: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogatboy:

Why are Tinubu urchins going to vandalise ATM machines? No vote buying. Tinubu money go turn tissue paper very soon. 3 days to go
No politician in Nigeria will lose as much of #1000 of his stored old note because they are the reason why we masses don't currently have the new notes. The ones supplied by CBN are already in the hands of the politicians through the bank managers.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
Melodydoctor:
No politician in Nigeria will lose as much of #1000 of his stored old note because they are the reason why we masses don't currently have the new notes. The ones supplied by CBN are already in the hands of the politicians through the bank managers.

Noted. Why are they crying is my question? They suddenly are interested in our welfare? No no, I am too smart for that at this age and I do not wear pampers. Since they can change all their money, then they should rest as they have always rested

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by specialmati(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Nigerians should know who their friend and enemy are.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin how far bullion van they your side

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by FuckDModz: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

Bitcoin fixes this.

Losers and laggards can keep suffering.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Pityoobi: 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:
Why this Emefiele haven't been arrested is still a mystery to me.
Just as if the suffering was not enough before now.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Melodydoctor: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogatboy:

Noted. Why are they crying is my question? They suddenly are interested in our welfare? No no, I am too smart for that at this age and I do not wear pampers. Since they can change all their money, then they should rest as they have always rested
The ones that are crying are crying so that they can appeal to the sense of the voters that they are not in support of this hardship. Especially because the hardship is created by their own fellow party persons.

2 Likes

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Buksaylor: 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
dre11:
•Gov Abiodun engages CBN over cash crunch

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/customers-woes-deepen-as-touts-invade-atms-worsen-scarcity/

The Lord of touts is capitalizing on this to cause panic so it can be extended..

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Alliswell248: 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
mbahdi:
1000yrs of suffering to all urchins

Ipob Not Igbo are too daft and unintelligent in their thinking....

Their brains are full of akpu, their hearts full of hate and bitterness.....

They can killlll without thinking twice....

Don't argue with them
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Allisgud: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

the more u look the less u see
U will only understand if u are wise
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Allisgud: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Touts want to carry ATM machine for head like basket of tomato🤣😠🤣🤓

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Lashist(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Dummy, why didn't BAT speak up when schools went on strike? Why didn't he speak up when rate of dollar went up so much? Why didn't he speak up when price of food and basic stuff went high? Why didn't he speak up when bandits started killing and kidnapping? Why didn't he speak up when fulani herdsmen where on rampage? Why didn't he support ranching? Why didnt he speak up about endsars??Suddenly zombie like you thinks he gives 2shits about your worthless life🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
You lack proper upbringing
Lashist:

Dummy, why didn't BAT speak up when schools went on strike? Why didn't he speak up when rate of dollar went up so much? Why didn't he speak up when price of food and basic stuff went high? Why didn't he speak up when bandits started killing and kidnapping? Why didn't he speak up when fulani herdsmen where on rampage? Why didn't he support ranching? Why didnt he speak up about endsars??Suddenly zombie like you thinks he gives 2shits about your worthless life🤣🤣
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Lashist(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You lack proper upbringing
You lack parental care that's why you think BAT is taking care of your worthless life by complaining to his APC party. Truth is he doesn't care about you. You have no value to him. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by grammarian247(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

This won't work. You must think we are all idiots. Let's begin the conversation. What made the man you claim to be speaking now keep quiet all through the hardship this government brought? Or you want us to believe that the hardship just started? Further to that, you cannot succeed in extricating your candidate from the mess we find ourselves today. That he is now 'speaking up' does not absolve him of the role he played. Guy, these people promised everything, now you are going about shouting they are speaking up. Which government is in power? You will now come to tell me that it is about individual but you will insist that Obi was PDP and still is...you people are very terrible. See how fruitlessly you are all trying to wipe from our memories what we are experiencing, calling out CBN governor, petrol marketers as though all these people are working on their own without directives from the man at the top. You all should keep fooling yourselves, recent events have shown that Nigerians are wiser; we all know who caused our problems and we are dealing with it appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogatboy:

So why are they the ones crying the most? When there were killing, who was suffering the most? Why did they not cry then? During fuel scarcity for 5 months, where was their cry? Oga rest. You that has sense and refused to think or have job but is responding to me that is jobless

Crying most? You can see how clueless you are
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Melodydoctor:
The ones that are crying are crying so that they can appeal to the sense of the voters that they are not in support of this hardship. Especially because the hardship is created by their own fellow party persons.

SO why not cry for fuel scarcity, or cry for bandit killing? Are we only voting because of cash policy? We go dey alright
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Bigchristo: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:
Because he is not the problem, commercial banks are the problem if not that EFCC bursted those banks yesterday would you be aware that they have such an amount of new naira notes in their custody without distributing it for the money to circulate?
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by ogatboy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ddworld:

Crying most? You can see how clueless you are

You that have clue, which governor besides APC governor is crying? I say to support APC, you have to be totally stupid. No an insult, just a fact
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Sltp: 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
veekid:
POS vendors are now loitering hospitals, looking for desperate people whose loved ones are sick and need cash urgently. Some are charging as much as 3k to withdraw 10k cash. This one isn’t Buhari’s fault. Bad governance aside, Nigerians are worse than their leaders 📌
Nigerians didn't create the scarcity. I bet you've never stepped out of your state. Ij Europe during the covid 19, they did worst. Common sense should tell you this
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Bigchristo: 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
grammarian247:

This won't work. You must think we are all idiots. Let's begin the conversation. What made the man you claim to be speaking now keep quiet all through the hardship this government brought? Or you want us to believe that the hardship just started? Further to that, you cannot succeed in extricating your candidate from the mess we find ourselves today. That he is now 'speaking up' does not absolve him of the role he played. Guy, these people promised everything, now you are going about shouting they are speaking up. Which government is in power? You will now come to tell me that it is about individual but you will insist that Obi was PDP and still is...you people are very terrible. See how fruitlessly you are all trying to wipe from our memories what we are experiencing, calling out CBN governor, petrol marketers as though all these people are working on their own without directives from the man at the top. You all should keep fooling yourselves, recent events have shown that Nigerians are wiser; we all know who caused our problems and we are dealing with it appropriately.
You deserve cold heneiken and plate of Kpomo source for this comment, when it’s time to criticize Peter Obi they will remind us he was formerly PDP but when is time to defend Tinubu and APC flop they will tell us Tinubu is different, when we all knows fully well that their political party are in power making decisions and CBN government and both independent marketers take directive from the people in office, so who are they trying to deceive here? I am still saying it anybody campaigning for Tinubu is either religion bigots or benefiting from him that’s the only reason because the damages APC has done to Nigeria is enough to place banned on such political party and Tinubu played a big role in bringing Buhari into power so anybody should not lie to us that he has a better ideas of governing the country than Buhari did otherwise he would have shared it with him since to fix the country
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by 7arrows: 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:

The matter tire me. But the truth is that the president is aware so they should arrest him and the president. See their stupid plans don backfire. Use APC useless government.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Abudu2000(m): 2:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
dam2000:
Most of the tout don't have account.
they should get one. The solution here is pretty simple it is we Nigerians that just like wahala. Make transfer and receive transfer. How can someone with a bank account be telling me he doesn't want transfer, is that not madness?
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Ken4Christ: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:

Because they don't really care about you. Besides, it doesn't affect them.

This government is wicked and unreasonable.
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Abudu2000(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Itsrm:

I wanted to buy something of 13k. The boy I bought from tried calling the oga to be sure he's available to confirm my alert before I send. The oga wasn't picking so he took me to a POS shop just beside him.

I was to transfer to the POS operator and the operator will transfer to his oga.

Can you believe this POS operator told me to bring 1600 as charges. I almost slapped her.

Why are Nigerians like this?
good one bro, I'm looking for sensible comments like yours because the problem at hand is just we Nigerians not even buhari. The issue is pretty simple, make transfer and receive transfer. Is it that hard How can I be paying for extra charges when the cashless policy was infact the reason was to remove wasteful spending on printing money and making ppl who do nothing get rich? Even my barber I told him if he doesn't want to receive transfer then that's unfortunate, nothing I can do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by Malory: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Because they don't really care about you. Besides, it doesn't affect them.

This government is wicked and unreasonable.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by achimendy(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
Malory:

Arrested for what exactly??
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by maasoap(m): 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Even the president's special assistant abi na adviser talk say na Buhari hand e dey. Same Buhari implemented this Naira design as military head of state.

Like someone said, Tinubu was not bold enough to mention Buhari and begged El'rufai to do it for him. Let's not be like Tinubu. Let's be bold and challenge Buhari.

What can you say about mumu Obi and Atiku who made u-turn just after 24 hours they criticised this wicked policy only for them to call it laudable? Just then, Obi made another u turn and criticised it again
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by BennyDGreat: 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Itsrm:

I wanted to buy something of 13k. The boy I bought from tried calling the oga to be sure he's available to confirm my alert before I send. The oga wasn't picking so he took me to a POS shop just beside him.

I was to transfer to the POS operator and the operator will transfer to his oga.

Can you believe this POS operator told me to bring 1600 as charges. I almost slapped her.

Why are Nigerians like this?

Too much greed
Re: Customers’ Woes Deepen As Touts Invade ATMs, Worsen Scarcity by plantist: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Arrested for what exactly? Why can’t you face the president who has the power to implement certain monetary policies through the CBN under Section 20 of the CBN Act?

Why are you APC guys always scared of Buhari?

ThE MUMU guy you mentioned na Obidensity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank’s Students’ Credit Card: Hit Or Miss? / Aliko Dangote Plans U.S. Office To Help Diversify Wealth / IMF: Global Economy In Recession Worse Than 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.