Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,430 members, 7,800,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack (17260 Views)

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Layman24: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
When will this type of attack deserve nation wide protest
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by dalass(f): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
DarkPheonix:
Same thing happening in ose local government in ondo state. [b]Fulani herdsmen has chased everyone out of their farms, took over the farms and destroyed it.
Only God knows how many people they've killed in ondo state, the soldiers sent last week to restore normalcy
, one was killed and another injured.

Imagine if another Fulani is made President. Then absolutely no one will be safe again.
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by elefind(m): 5:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
Your Enemies Will Run Far From You if you can do This.
Follow this step by step guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wzHXvYtzHY
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Stronghold91: 5:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
i no go better for atiku
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by alimiadedayo1: 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
dalass:

Imagine if another Fulani is made President. Then absolutely no one will be safe again.
was yaradua not a fulani?
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by anonymous1759(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Blaqroman0000:
Once you still want to vote apc again, you're no difference from this people

But Ortom is now a PDP member 🤥. Instead of you to blame his incompetence you're blaming it on political party. Kogi have the biggest land boarders in Nigeria it's still secure than Benue. The governor is a failure not APC . Your likes are the reason why state governors are lazy you heap all the Blames on the FG while state governors collect free security vote allocation.

1 Like

Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Mrpojj(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
freshkpomo:

These people nor reach to wipe within 24 hours if someone at the top is not involved. Even Vigilante with the right weapons can take them head on.

The day Nigeria divides , I pity those herds men

1 Like

Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:
Benue Gov is one of the most useless gov in the history of Nigeria, they're killing your people and he busy doing G-5 nonsense politicking

Benue men should find every means to defend their village, with Tinubu in the affairs of Nigeria govt, it won't be business as usual for these useless miscreants killing people like rats

ugm in East will be deal with it thoroughly
Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, BHT will be tamed
So Tinubu who is almost getting to his grave would do what a military general couldn't do? The Afonjas were hailing him as the messiah no see what's happening grin
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dummmmies from Benue still came to welcome Atiku,
Nigeria is filled to the brim with slaves

Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Gfash22(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good evening lovely Nairalanders....I am a student who has been working to sponsor myself for a while. I have been doing excellently in school despite the limited time I have had for my studies. Please I need your help. My school tuition fees and other departmental fee is currently due. In fact, this is the late registration period. Though, I have been able to raise half of the tuition, I have not been able to pay the full payment and we can not pay on instalment basis. Please I don't want to lose a year of studies. Please help me and may God bless you.

Zenith Bank

Phone number:- 08029917484
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by daniwise(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
A non Nigerian muslim Fulani has succeeded in turning the country upside down,another non Nigerian Fulani muslim can never succeed Buhari,NEVER.
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by DarkPheonix: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
dalass:

God forbid Atiku wins, I am more weary of him than Tinubu. Obi must win to bring balance to this madness.

1 Like

Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by OkoRemi2023(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
So Tinubu who is almost getting to his grave would do what a military general couldn't do? The Afonjas were hailing him as the messiah no see what's happening grin

Biden older than Tinubu is still assisting other countries insecurity

is Tinubu going to carry gun? if your papa reach his age, thank Chineke

obi rule Anambra in his late 40's yet you imbeciles were dying and dump in oyi river, you think leadership is all about age

is ikpeazu not younger than Tinubu? what did he do in your useless state?
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Emetex22(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
DarkPheonix:
Same thing happening in ose local government in ondo state. Fulani herdsmen has chased everyone out of their farms, took over the farms and destroyed it.
Only God knows how many people they've killed in ondo state, the soldiers sent last week to restore normalcy, one was killed and another injured.
Yet those villagers will rather vote APC instead Peter Obi, tribalism will ruin this country
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by dalass(f): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
was yaradua not a fulani?

That's what is giving them the balls to try and overrun this country.

So with Yaradua, Buhari and now you still want another old Fulani to rule back to back. You don't know the tsunami of violence that you people are asking for lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by aziaka111(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
only God and Obi can save us
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by ufotunang: 6:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:
If another fulani take over from Buhari, southerners are gone...

If another muslim takes over from Buhari, Christians would be targeted and be dealt with..

Never again!!.

Say NO to fulani handing over to another Fulanis

Say NO to Muslim Muslim boko haram ticket
...abi... Muslim Muslim ticket is a danger to christians...see what the Fulani herdsmen are doing now.. attacking and killing...so Christians should be wise and vote for the right presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Fejoku: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2023
This thread was opened the same time as the one that reported a communal clash in Anambra. That thread is currently at about 5pages and over 13,000 views. Igbo haters are running amok in that thread but here, they have nothing to say. It simply means they don't value the lives of other people except that of Ndigbo. For them, multitudes can be killed in other regions and it doesn't worth any comment unless the lives involved are those of Igbos. It's a compliment I guess.

Meanwhile, my condolence to the Idoma people. You know what to do already. It's better to meet your while fighting off an invader than to make it easy for them.
Death to the fulani terrorist militia.
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by ContinuousTortu: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Where is when you need him?
Bloody hypocrite!
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Bimbilla(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ezeama400:
If another fulani take over from Buhari, southerners are gone...

If another muslim takes over from Buhari, Christians would be targeted and be dealt with..

Never again!!.

Say NO to fulani handing over to another Fulanis

Say NO to Muslim Muslim boko haram ticket
You people are the problem of this country
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Mamijoh(f): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Everywhere just dey red, last days of Buhari in power, we shall survive this in Jesus name...
Amen and Amen, in Jesus name
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

Biden older than Tinubu is still assisting other countries insecurity

is Tinubu going to carry gun? if your papa reach his age, thank Chineke

obi rule Anambra in his late 40's yet you imbeciles were dying and dump in oyi river, you think leadership is all about age

is ikpeazu not younger than Tinubu? what did he do in your useless state?
first of all, my papa senior Tinubu. hope say you papa go reach him age. second of all, i am not from Abia grin grin Thirdly, people who were killed were MASSOB members and it was done by Akwuzu sars. i used to believe that Afonja were the most educated. but thank god for internet. i sure say them for say the drug dealer was the best governor since god created the world. useless cowards and snakes grin grin grin grin hope say your papa no go dai tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by alimiadedayo1: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
dalass:

That's what is giving them the balls to try and overrun this country.

So with Yaradua, Buhari and now you still want another old Fulani to rule back to back. You don't know the tsunami of violence that you people are asking for lipsrsealed
you are the one deceiving yourself with your shallow thinking and mentality.. After Feb 25 you will wake up from your delusion.. we are not voting people by tribe but by their antecedents
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by DarkPheonix: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Emetex22:

Yet those villagers will rather vote APC instead Peter Obi, tribalism will ruin this country
I don't think they will, they have actually suffered a lot I don't think they can be that stupid.
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by dalass(f): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are the one deceiving yourself with your shallow thinking and mentality.. After Feb 25 you will wake up from your delusion.. we are not voting people by tribe but by their antecedents

Why should I expect anything better from a Fulani stooge. You could have made whatever point without calling yourself shallow, deluded and whatever abusive words you just picked up.

Please get off my mention
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Spandau: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 6:03am On Feb 08, 2023
Blaqroman0000:
Once you still want to vote apc again, you're no difference from this people
and you prefer to vote in another fulani?
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by Jking20(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2023
And yet another Fulani man is warming up to be President...
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by OkoRemi2023(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
first of all, my papa senior Tinubu. hope say you papa go reach him age. second of all, i am not from Abia grin grin Thirdly, people who were killed were MASSOB members and it was done by Akwuzu sars. i used to believe that Afonja were the most educated. but thank god for internet. i sure say them for say the drug dealer was the best governor since god created the world. useless cowards and snakes grin grin grin grin hope say your papa no go dai tomorrow grin grin grin

he's a senior bro to him, you're Igbo, you mummies have a way of decorating failure

keep your analysis to your dumb self, I don't read low IQ post
Re: 6 Benue Villagers Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Fresh Attack by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

he's a senior bro to him, you're Igbo, you mummies have a way of decorating failure

keep your analysis to your dumb self, I don't read low IQ post
imagine dumb Afonja who is bringing a demented senile old man as president talking about IQ? This is why they killed Abiola. Una go dey form sense but nothing dey una head grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi: South-East Doesn't Need A Joint Security Network / Defection Rumours: PDP Governors Visit Matawalle In Gusau / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.