Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) (51940 Views)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / EndSARS Protesters Hit Osogbo Roads, Storm House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by fuelsaver: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
ERockson:
The real enemies of Nigeria are Obi and Atiku. Nigeria is doomed if either of them manage to win this election. Now, I think BAT deserves my vote

And either of them will win and you will have the doom you pronounced to yourself alone
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by 2tpick: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
The order from the supreme court didn't address any issues at all. It only extended the legality of the old naira notes which most Nigerians have already paid into their accounts. It only favours those who have plenty old notes stashed away in private locations.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Mccullum: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
They are doing the work of the money collected from those that assigned them. grin

senseless people.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by SWATMan: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:
These ones are full fledged zombies.

Shi shi dem no get for pocket, but are carrying placards against those who have shown support for the Nigerian masses.

If dem born dem well, make dem go protest in front of the angry Nigerians queueing for their own old money at numerous ATM spots.

We truly need to ask these ones the question reserved for zombies.

Suffer no dey tire you?

Na you be the original zombie grin
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Diligence: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
God save any politicians or their agents who go like share money for vote buying!

Take Back Your Country
Vote ObiDatti
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by SunMusk(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
People are really really suffering from this policy.... But people re shouting Tinubu. If cbn make the new notes available to Nigerians. I don't think anyone will be shouting extend the deadline or allow the old note. The question is where re the new notes the cbn print. Where re d notes printed.. If you have #5k now u re a big boy. From this small crisis Nigeria problem still long. Bcs all I see is different conflicting opinion about this issue. All of the sudden people re in love with Buhari and CBN governor. Especially those who think Tinubu will buy vote. Not their follow human being who re at the bank fighting.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by ojex004: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Chai, Nnenna is here again. I can see him , What is wrong with that guy self? Can't this obidence allow peace to rain in this our lovely country for God sake.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

Shi shi dem no get for pocket, but are carrying placards against those who have shown support for the Nigerian masses.

If dem born dem well, make dem go protest in front of the angry Nigerians queueing for their own old money at numerous ATM spots.

Suffer no dey tire you?

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
rajiedreez:

The court supersede everything in the land, even the president
the court the president has never obeyed its orders ?
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by ZombieSlayer1: 9:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Tflex01:

Zombidients are just impossible. grin

How can a large number of people be so daft because of hate. cheesy

Tinubu has never spoken up for the masses but he's now making noise and foolish people like y'all are supporting him. For 3 months people were stuck indoors due to covid and palliatives donated by international organisations stolen by these same people who are now claiming to be fighting for the same masses.
What's actually the problem with you people? How can people be so incredibly foolish?

1 Like

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mylove55:
elrufai is the man of the match,
History will never forget him,
He will be a minister again in tinubu government
don't just type, reason am
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
I mostly read comments and pass. I only comment when necessary. Now listen if you want; This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku. Tinubu is not in the race, screenshot this and save it somewhere, Tinubu will never be the President of Nigeria. I respect Tinubu as a person but this is just the reality. Believe it if like or keep giving him false hope.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Ubongdemaga: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

Suffer no dey tire you?
I see no sense in poo you've typed. Always think b4 u talk n not talking b4 thinking
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by pedrozone15(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
I sincerely support the no going back on the CBN deadline, rather the public should be sensitised on the use of bank apps to transfer. Though I know that this has been very difficult to achieve due to the fact that the so called money transfer channels has been faulty for sometime now but I think we should focus our energy to get that to work.
Ones we are able to transact via transfer without any hassle, it will go a long way to alleviate the pains of the average Nigerian.
Just my thought though.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
This judgement pain Atiku and PDP well well aswear 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As e dey pain dem e go dey sweet us. If they like let them sponsor protest,the supreme court will only make pronouncement based on facts before them. The justices are in Nigeria too, they know the suffering the masses are going through. God punish Emiefele and all those supporting this satanic policy.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Light78: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians no wan to suffer for short time and enjoy in the long run
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2023
sad U think those people keep only Naira?
Sorry! They have dollars, UK ,Euro kudi. If anything wan happen,dem Don enter next available plane leave una to kill unaself. I pity those idiots yoots disturbing the peace of the state with their directionless protest. May Ogun kill the people behind this charades
chiefolododo:
Deadline is 10th of February. Buhari should sign an Executive order to this effect.

Gandollar looks like person wey dey don get.

These people are afraid of becoming rich men of yesterday

But Narisu is stubborn , Buhari should deal with him
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Fake/ Sponsored protest.

Are they not affected by the suffering the sudden policy had caused

And for all those that thinks it a policy against tinubu so it good should also know that Peter can not win , so Atiku will dance to victory and we move from one Fulani to another and nobody should rant about the north holding top positions

Why do you think that the policy is in favour of Atiku?
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

Obi had his chance to show leadership and care, but he rather reminded us that he is still the same wicked and visionless Peter Obi that Ifyalways lamented about in 2012.

Now we know that Obi is just a charlatan who claimed he was running on behalf of Nigerian masses.

Olosho wey change location, begin claim virgin.

Empty political prostitute without any enduring ideology except the quest for easy ticket that allows betrayal and disloyalty.

God helped to reveal that the acclaimed last chance is actually a one chance disaster.

Anambrarians have already forewarned us about this fake messiah who "can best be described as a curse and bad omen".
On a serious note, this issue has exposed to all Nigerians who really cares about them.
Obi has now shown that all he's clueless and very incompetent. Who advised him to take that position? That was so terrible that he's now seen as a desperate mumu trying to get power via any means but it has backfired on his dumb self.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Throwback: 9:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
UncommonLogic:

On a serious note, this issue has exposed to all Nigerians who really cares about them.
Obi has now shown that all he's clueless and very incompetent. Who advised him to take that position? That was so terrible that he's now seen as a desperate mumu trying to get power via any means but it has backfired on his dumb self.

He is a well packaged fraud.

ThankGod we have his past Internet dossier of lamentations by the same set of people who now want to canonize him without the Pope's approval.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Fake/ Sponsored protest.

Are they not affected by the suffering the sudden policy had caused

And for all those that thinks it a policy against tinubu so it good should also know that Peter can not win , so Atiku will dance to victory and we move from one Fulani to another and nobody should rant about the north holding top positions

It is better to move one fulani another than two Muslims to rule this country.

Take Kaduna state as a case study
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Maobichek: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
PDP and HE Atiku should go and collect back the alleged bribe they gave the Aso Rock cabal wink

When i hear "Aso Rock cabal" i laugh because PMB's body language have quilled many things in the past both in APC and in Nigeria since 2015. PMB we know is more powerful than any/every member of APC and have always decided a lot of things on his own. Remember that he redesign Naira during his military regime.

Anyone saying "cabal" exonerating PMB on this issue of Naira redesign is naive and insincere. This is the first time a ruling party is fighting against the federal government.

The governors fighting this Naira redesign were quiet on insecurity (i live in the North so i know the security situation is here).

1 Like

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by UNDFTD: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
I wonder how much these lMBEClLES were paid to make a mockery and fool of themselves? Where on this God's green earth are citizens given a deadline within which to exchange their old currencies for new ones when there's a change of currency? In countries that actually care about their citizens, there's NEVER a deadline given, you are allowed to continue using the old notes along with the new ones until the old ones go out of circulation with time. The question these fools need to ask themselves is: "Why is their government making their lives more miserable and difficult than what they are already?" "Are they NOT entitled to live as human beings and enjoy life in pursuit of happiness?" It's very obvious that most Nigerians are suffering from STOCKHOLM syndrome, hence a special love and affection for their oppressors. Fools everywhere!
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Hessem: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
I support it. Those that claim they have money should show off now.

We are the money bank of Nigeria. Igbos can survive any day any time.
We have seen worst of this so it's not a new thing to us

Supreme court judgement is fake.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by UncommonLogic: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

He is a well packaged fraud.

ThankGod we have his past Internet dossier of lamentations by the same set of people who now want to canonize him without the Pope's approval.
Aptly stated.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Dspsalvate: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
I'm not going to work on any rumors -whether the chn had a target to punish a certain presidential candidate OR not, that's not my headache
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by 35824L: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hired IBO protesters. See them supporting wickedness because of the Pandora criminal they want to blindfold Nigerians into voting.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
saintokwuluora:
Discerning Nigerians are ready to be in the trenches till the war is won on 25th Feb.
God's favor is like a flight sir, look at me, no Academic brain But we'll connected. You don't know that most Billionaires are not extremely intelligent: if not Professors would have been at the halm of Power
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Throwback:

Suffer no dey tire you?

Is it not better to upset the election for just this short term so people can vote un swerved by money than another probable 8 years of rubbish?

Do you actually think you have said something genius?
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Bobbiee: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
The problem is the fact that people can't carry transactions. Before this happened, they would have taken a census to know number of smartphone users
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Lacash: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
rajiedreez:

The court supersede everything in the land, even the president

LoL, you go school at all?

There are 3 parts of a government, no-one is higher than the other, they are done in a way, every part can be checkmated by another to avoid being uncontrollable.

But, in a setting like that of Nigeria, the president holds is the strongest and has power over the legislative and judiciary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yoruba Apex Group Strips Obasanjo Of All Chieftaincy Titles / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 / Suleiman Hashimu: 'Robbers Gave Me N200, Pure Water On The Road'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.