Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:28 AM

Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits (2511 Views)

Incase You Missed Out On The Free Webinar On Poultry Feeds Production -yesterday / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
The High Cost of Feeding Farm Animals is Really Alarming and This has always been the Biggest Issue causing many farmers to Have Very Little Profits from their Animal Breeding Adventures.

Presently; The Price for 25KG of Chicken Feeds Here in Cross River State goes as High as 10,000 Naira.

Some Less than 6 Years ago; The same 25 KG of Poultry Feeds was less than 3,000 Naira.

One of The Main Reason for The High Cost of
Animal Feeds particularly For Chicken and Catfish is Because These Animal Feeds are MAIZE-DEPENDENT.

However; THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SO.

The Over-dependency on MAIZE For Animal Feeds Production can be Replaced with The ABUNDANCE OF CASSAVA PEELS That IGNORANTLY GOES To WASTE in Every Part of Nigeria and Africa at Large.

I proceed.

~ TMOA.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by overdrive(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
In Year 2020; Just After Leaving The END-SARS Protest in Ikeja, Lagos for Cross-River State; As A Life-Journalist Who Experienced The PAINS and SUFFERINGS of A Whole Lots of Youths on The Protest Grounds; I understood that The Problems with The Youth is The "UNAVAILABILITY OF THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENT" For Them To Do Exploits To Financially Liberate Themselves.

Clearly; I observed that A Whole Lots of Nigerian Youths are Highly GIFTED with Unique TALENTS. However; Many of them find themselves in The Environments that can Sparsely Help Them Utilize Their HOBBIES, INTERESTS, PASSIONS, TALENTS, and VISIONS and SKILLS (HIPTVS) Profiles.

For Instance;

A SHORT STORY:

Personally; My Agricultural Aspiration for Myself and Nigerian Youths Cannot Be Achieved if I remained living in The Cities.

I had to leave my COMFORT ZONE Which was Not Enabling for My Aspiration; and I Relocated To One of The Most Ancient Villages in Cross-River State called EKOLI YEDEEN with Two of My New Friends who I met at The Protest Ground in Ikeja.

"ZEAL and WALE" are their Names.

I like to refer to these dudes as MESSIAH. ZEAL and MESSIAH. WALE because they are Great Nigerians that believed in My AGRICULTURAL VISIONS AND MISSIONS For Nigerians.

MESSIAH. ZEAL hails from Ekoli Yedeen in Cross-River State.

MESSIAH. WALE hails from Ile-Ife in Osun State.

I had met both of them when I was recording Life Video Journals of Occurrences at The EndSars Protest Ground in Ikeja.

I had also Propelled and Taught My Agricultural Gospel of Wealth Creation Needed for The Nigerian Youths To Embrace and Engage in Instead of Looking for LOW PAYING JOBS HELTER SKELTER.

One of My AGRICULTURAL GOSPEL is Called The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA (ZEOCIA)

The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA (ZEOCIA) had to Clearly Begin in The Villages of Nigeria where I Hail from simply because The Villages are The Locations Where There Exist Abundance of Cassava Plantation and Processing.

During One of My Public Sensitization on The Usability of Cassava Tubers, Cassava Peels, Cassava Liquid, Cassava Leaves and Cassava Cyanide;
MESSIAH. ZEAL told me about how Abundantly Cassava Tubers go to WASTE in His Village on Ekoli Yedeen.

So, The Three of Us decided to Travel Down To His Village in Ekoli Yedeen from Ikeja.

It's Been Nearly 3 Years Now; And Alot of Adventures Have Transpired which some of them would be related on here gradually much later.

For Now;

Let's Breeze into The Concept and Knowledge of Utilizing Cassava Peels To Formulate Various Animal Feeds for Chickens, Goats, Pigs and Cat-Fishes as This will help in helping Many More Confident Farmers MAXIMIZE PROFITS from Their Very Own Productions.

This Public Sensitization will also help Create Abundant Jobs and Wealth Creation for People Who will Be Actively Working on All That They'll Be Learning on here.

Without Further Ado as There is ZERO TIME TO WASTE Here;

I'll begin My Digital Teachings with The STEP BY STEP Production of Poultry Feeds with The Utilization of Cassava Peels That Abundantly Goes To WASTES in Every Village in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2023
STEP BY STEP ACTIONS:

STEP 1:

Harvest Your Fresh Cassava Tubers.

Peel Them and Wash The Entire Cassava Peels Very Well.

Make Sure That They Are Clean and Free From Any Visible Impurity.

PS:

Cassava Tubers Has Two Layers of Considered as Peels.

1) The Outer Layer (The Brown Skin)

2) The Inner Layer (The White Skin)

Both Skins/Layers are Safe for Animal Consumptions if They Are Processes Rightly.

Cassava Tubers with Their Skins contain Cyanide which is Cancerous To Humans. However; The Innovation of Hybrid Cassava Tubers and The Effective Pressing Away of The Liquid Contained in Cassava Tubers helps to Remove The Cyanide Contained in Cassava Tubers.

You See;

Many People in The Cities are Living with Cancer because They Heavily Consume GARRI and FUFU Produced from The CASSAVA TUBERS That Are POORLY PRESSED.

Don't Get Me Wrong;

GARRI and FUFU are Two Super and Superb Foods. I Love and Eat Them Often as They are Part of My Favorites.

However; HOW ARE YOUR GARRI AND FUFU PROCESSED ?

Are The Cassava Tubers Used in Producing Your GARRI and FUFU WELL PRESSED ?

Or

Are You Presently Consuming EXCESS CYANIDE Into Your BODY SYSTEMS ?

How Many of You Living in The Cities and Villages are Presently Battling with CANCER, DIABETES and Other Harmful Effects of The POORLY PROCESSED FOODS That You Pay Poor Locals SUFFERING FROM POOR FARMING AMENITIES in The Villages To Produce ?

Well;

All of The Above Information are just Extra Sensitization Messages.

They Are Corresponding Messages of Wisdom.

A Much Needed Drift.

Back To Our STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE;

Let Me Re-iterate:

STEP 1:

Harvest Your Fresh Cassava Tubers.

Peel Them and Wash The Entire Cassava Peels Very Well.

Make Sure That They Are Clean and Free From Any Visible Impurity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by flourish01(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
Following
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2023
STEP 2:

Allow The Cassava Peels to Be Soaked Over The Night.

This will help soften up the Cassava peels and as well Neutralize The Cyanide Effect Present in The Cassava Peels.

On The Next Day;

Grind The Cassava Peels Twice Using Your Cassava Grating Machine.

Grinding Twice will allow for The Many of The Cassava Peels to be Smoothly Coarse.

All of The Peels will not be grounded smooth and that is okay as They can be grinded to smaller sizes on the second grinding stage which is the dry grinding stage.

Besides; We will be using the different sizes of Grated Cassava Tubers for Other Bigger Animals with Wider Oesophagus Like:

• Pigs,
• Goats.

PS:

The Cassava Grating Machine is A Roughly Hole Pierced Roller Steel Powered By A Power Engine.

Generally; In The Western Part of Nigeria Popularly Regarded as The YORUBA TRIBES of Nigeria; Garri Production is carried out by WELL STRUCTURED CORPORATE INDUSTRIES Hence; The Cassava Grating Machines Obtainable in The Western Parts of Nigeria are Generally Very Expensive.

On The Average, It will cost About A Minimum of 700,000 Naira To Acquire A Cassava Grating Machine in The Western Part of Nigeria.

And This is One Reason Many Youths ALWAYS NEGLECT Setting Up Agricultural Industries Because They Are MADE TO THINK That SETTING UP MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRIES in Nigeria is A ROCKET SCIENCE Only For MULTI-MILLIONAIRES.

However;

Over Here in Cross River State; It Cost ONLY 80,000 Naira To Build Yourself A Portable Cassava Grating Machine Like I have Done Myself and For My Families.

With The Cassava Grating Machine That is as Cheap As This; You don't Need To Continue HUSTLING HARD for Money Nor Looking For Jobs Helter Skelter.

If You Are CONFIDENT ENOUGH - "You Can Create Agricultural Wealth and Digital Jobs For People OFFLINE and ONLINE."

~ TMOA

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
flourish01:
Following

You Are Flourishing Already; Obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
STEP 3:

Put All The Grated Cassava Peels inside a Strong Thread-Bag for Easy Pressing Away of The Cyanide Liquid from The Cassava Peels.

With The Help of An Industrial Presser Shown Below; You can Easily Press Away All The Liquid Cyanide Present in The Cassava Peels within 20 Minutes to 30 Minutes Depending on The Amount/Size of Cassava Peels that You are Pressing.

It takes An Average of 1 Hour to Press up to 10 Bags of Grated Cassava Tubers Using A Standard Industrial Presser.

However; It Takes The Average Villager Up To 16 Hours (Usually An Overnight Activity) To Try To Press Away The Liquid Contained Within The Grated Cassava Tubers Because They Utilize The ANCIENT METHOD of BAMBOO STICKS To Press Their Grated Cassava Tubers.

"You Clearly See The Time Differences ?"

Upon The Longer Time Differences; The Ancient Method of Pressing Cassava Tubers with BAMBOO STICKS Do Not Completely Remove Away The Cyanide Liquid within 24 Hours if Not Pressed with AN INDUSTRIAL PRESSER That can reduce The Moisture Content To Less Than 5%.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Meanwhile;

As You Work;

Don't Forget To

PLAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Babakolanut(m): 6:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Great moves,pls I want to join ZEALandWALE and relocate with you. How can we do this sir?
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by sylve11: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Following. cool
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Instead of Wasting Your Precious Time Looking and Running Helter Skelter for Low Paying and Enslaving Jobs in Nigeria;

Why Not Attend To The PRESSING NEED of Supplying SAFE and CLEAN Foods To People in Your Neighborhood ?

Why Not Attend To Supplying SAFE and CLEAN Foods To Canteens, Stores, Markets, Schools and Churches in Your Area ?

You See;

This is All That It Takes To Become A Millionaire Entrepreneur who Attends To Food Supplies For People in Your Vicinity.

People Must Eat.

And If You can Provide and Render A Service of Distributing Food Directly To The Homes and Offices of People - where they no longer need to Worry or Stress themselves about going to the Noisy, Time-consuming and Dirty Markets, Then You'll definitely Earn Yourself Good Amounts of Profits for Your Premium Services Rendered.

Almost Everyone in Every Family Consumes Garri. And This is because Garri is a FAST, CHEAP, EASILY AFFORDABLE and LONG LASTING DELICACY capable of PREVENTING and QUENCHING HUNGER for Many People.

You can chose to supply any particular food item to people in your neighborhood.

It doesn't have to be Garri. It could be Rice, Yams, Beans, Bunches of Plantains or Any Other Food Commodities that You Understand Has The Potentials of High Demand and Ofcourse Banking You Good Amount of Profits.

However; In Our Case and @ Our Hub; One of Our Primary Focus is To Revamp and Financially Empower More Lives with The SAFE Production, Processing and Distribution of CLEAN GARRI which is a Much Needed Point of Focus in Nigeria Today.

The Internet Has Been A Very Strong Tool in Helping Us Reach Out To Many People Across Nigeria and You can also Utilize The Internet as A Tool To Create Awareness and Sell Your Food Items Too.

You don't need to Always Waste Your Internet Data Over Watching GOSSIPS That will not Add Any Financial Value To Your Life.

Begin Today.

Start A Profitable Food Merchandise Business within Your Neighborhood and Social Space.

~WAIT And THINK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Babakolanut:
Great moves,pls I want to join ZEALandWALE and relocate with you. How can we do this sir?

Effective Planning is of Great Essence When Your Vision is To Relocate and Start Something Meaningful in New Environments with New Energies.

Food, Clothing and Shelter are The Three Most Important Needs of Life.

Over Here in Cross River State; Food is Very Cheap, Affordable and The People Here Are The Most Accommodating People Who will Always Shower You with Excess Foods from Their Farms particularly as A Visitor.

Till Today; My Neighbors Dash Myself and My Wife Garri, Rice, Yams and Fishes because They are Loving People.

My Bone of Contention is that: "Food will Never Be Your Problem in Cross River State Not Because You Are HARD WORKING; But Because You Simply Present Yourself USEFUL To The Society Here Unlike Cities where You Must WORK SO HARD Before You Eat.

I am Surrounded By Farmers and They Look Up To Me for One Thing or The Other Based on My Agricultural Journalism and Gospels.

So, My Question for You is:

"What Sort of Food Solutions would you love to provide in Cross River State when you relocate? "

On The Regards of Clothing;

"Dressing Good is Good Business."

You dress Well; You'll Be Addressed Well. And This Can Also Be Part of Your Business Model Here if You Chose To Be in This Line.

On The Regards of Shelter;

I can easily provide a Conducive and Cheap Accomodation That will be Affordable for You Over Here when you are fully ready and chose to come over.

Accomodation is Cheapest Here.

The Landlords here aren't Greedy People as They Eat Good Foods Produced Directly from Their Farms. The Escalation of Prices of Housing in The Cities is Clearly As A Result of Extortion caused by The OVER-POPULATION of People in Certain Cities.

However; Getting a Tiled Apartment with Water Running Systems and Other Amenities don't come in Hundreds of Thousands like it Conventionally Goes For in The Cities.

For Instance; I recently moved to A Very Spacious 1 ROOM AND PARLOUR Apartment (All Tiled with Spacious Bathroom and Kitchen) Before I got Married December Last Year.

It cost only 100,000 Naira for 1 Year.

No Unnecessary Agent Fees.

No Unnecessary Agreements and Commissions.

On The Mainland of Lagos State; Such An Apartment will Clearly Go For A Minimum of 400,000 Naira without Agent Fees Nor Agreement Fees.

If You consider starting with a self contain like I did in Ekoli Yedeen which was the previous village that I lived in before Relocating To UGEP which is A More Civilized Town and The FASTEST GROWING TOWN IN AFRICA At Large ; you can get a SELF-CONTAIN APARTMENT for as low as 30,000 Naira.

Above All; Effective Planning is Key Here.

I can help you with that if you write to me personally via WhatsApp if you are serious about Relocating.

You Just Need To Be INVESTMENT READY To Create Passive Wealth for Yourself Here.

That's All.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by sylve11: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Talk of the cassava peels na sad cool
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2023
To be continued shortly.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by rainmoredays: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2023
sylve11:
Talk of the cassava peels na sad cool
me too dey wait since
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2023
rainmoredays:
me too dey wait since
The Nairaland Bot blocked my account for some days without knowing what I posted wrongly.

The suspension just got overdue.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Nigerfine3: 4:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Please how can I get that greater machine you talked about, is it to be made for me or is sold in ugep
Thanks
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerfine3:
Please how can I get that greater machine you talked about, is it to be made for me or is sold in ugep
Thanks

We already have some fabricated on ground.

You can place your order directly through me. And then; I have the grater waybilled to your location within Nigeria.

Price of Grating Machine is 150,000 Naira.

The Engine that powers the machine was bought for 45,000 Naira Here. It could be cheaper in the East or West. You can confirm the price from your neighborhood.

Alternatively, if you need the complete set from here, then - do the add up. That's the total price.

My contact is on my bio if you want to reach out.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
STEP 3:

Put All The Grated Cassava Peels inside a Strong Thread-Bag for Easy Pressing Away of The Cyanide Liquid from The Cassava Peels.

With The Help of An Industrial Presser Shown Below; You can Easily Press Away All The Liquid Cyanide Present in The Cassava Peels within 20 Minutes to 30 Minutes Depending on The Amount/Size of Cassava Peels that You are Pressing.

It takes An Average of 1 Hour to Press up to 10 Bags of Grated Cassava Tubers Using A Standard Industrial Presser.

However; It Takes The Average Villager Up To 16 Hours (Usually An Overnight Activity) To Try To Press Away The Liquid Contained Within The Grated Cassava Tubers Because They Utilize The ANCIENT METHOD of BAMBOO STICKS To Press Their Grated Cassava Tubers.

"You Clearly See The Time Differences ?"

Upon The Longer Time Differences; The Ancient Method of Pressing Cassava Tubers with BAMBOO STICKS Do Not Completely Remove Away The Cyanide Liquid within 24 Hours if Not Pressed with AN INDUSTRIAL PRESSER That can reduce The Moisture Content To Less Than 5%.

STEP 4

The Pressed Grated Cassava Peels are unbagged for drying process.

The drying process to be used here is The Sun Drying Process as This Comes with No Cost of Buying Industrial Dryers.

You only need a clean tarpaulin to Lay on the ground so that You can Spread The Grated Cassava Peels Evenly.

With High Intensity of The Sun Especially During The DRY SEASON Like This; It will usually take 2-4 Days for Your Grated Partial Feeds to Get Fully Dried To atleast 4% Moisture Content.

You should always turn your feeds occasionally every 2 to 3 Hours during The Day when carrying out your drying activity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Step 5:

After Complete Drying is Achieved; You Bag Up Your Processed Cassava Peels and Store Them in Cool Dry Place.

A 25 KG Bag of Fully Processed Cassava Peels Presently Cost 2,000 Naira which is Very Cheap. And This is a very big solution to Farmers rearing Goats, Poultry Birds (Turkeys, Chickens, Quail), Pigs, Cat-fish and other Farm Animals that are Feed on Maize.

They will appreciate you for bringing up An Absolute Food-Solution To Them That will LARGELY Reduce The Cost of Them Feeding Their Farm Animals.

However, You cannot sell your Processed Cassava Peels to Animal Farmers if you are yet to Filter Out The Feeds into Their Various Sizes which can easily be digested by the different farm animals as they all have various sizes of oesophagus.

So, This is where "Your Technicality" of Animal Body Observation comes in.

You simply observe the sizes of the various Animal Feeds in The Market to Clarify The Sizes of The Farm Animal That You are Producing Your Particular Feeds For.

So, For Instance;

I'm Presently Producing My Feeds for My Poultry Birds.

So, Clearly - I'll have to Filter Out The Tiny Feeds Away from The Larger Ones.

After The First Filteration Process is Done; What will be left will be the bigger feeds that can be fed to Pigs and Goats because of their larger oesophagus.

The Tiny Particles can be fed to chickens, quails, turkeys and fishes as the case May be.

After Completion of The Filteration Stage;

You can Bag Up Your Dried Cassava Peels and Store Them for You Futuristic Personal Purpose for Feeding Your Own Animals or Selling Them To Make You Consistent and Residual Cash Inflow.

Pictured Below:

Separated Dried Cassava Peels.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2023
Step 5:

After Complete Drying is Achieved; You Bag Up Your Processed Cassava Peels and Store Them in Cool Dry Place.

A 25 KG Bag of Fully Processed Cassava Peels Presently Cost 2,000 Naira which is Very Cheap. And This is a very big solution to Farmers rearing Goats, Poultry Birds (Turkeys, Chickens, Quail), Pigs, Cat-fish and other Farm Animals that are Feed on Maize.

They will appreciate you for bringing up An Absolute Food-Solution To Them That will LARGELY Reduce The Cost of Them Feeding Their Farm Animals.

However, You cannot sell your Processed Cassava Peels to Animal Farmers if you are yet to Filter Out The Feeds into Their Various Sizes which can easily be digested by the different farm animals as they all have various sizes of oesophagus.

So, This is where "Your Technicality" of Animal Body Observation comes in.

You simply observe the sizes of the various Animal Feeds in The Market to Clarify The Sizes of The Farm Animal That You are Producing Your Particular Feeds For.

So, For Instance;

I'm Presently Producing My Feeds for My Poultry Birds.

So, Clearly - I'll have to Filter Out The Tiny Feeds Away from The Larger Ones.

After The First Filteration Process is Done; What will be left will be the bigger feeds that can be fed to Pigs and Goats because of their larger oesophagus.

The Tiny Particles can be fed to chickens, quails, turkeys and fishes as the case May be.

After Completion of The Filteration Stage;

You can Bag Up Your Dried Cassava Peels and Store Them for You Futuristic Personal Purpose for Feeding Your Own Animals or Selling Them To Make You Consistent and Residual Cash Inflow.

Pictured Below:

Separated Dried Cassava Peels.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Your Fully Processed and Dried Grated Cassava Peels are Not Rich in PROTEIN, FAT & OIL and Other MINERALS Needed To Provide Your Farm Animals with Their Consistent BALANCED DIET.

Just Like MAIZE; Your Fully Processed Cassava Peels only contains CARBOHYDRATES.

However; There is A PLUS and An Additional and Better Advantage of CASSAVA PEELS over MAIZE.

The Cassava Peels is Very Rich in FIBRES which Provides Your Farm Animals with MORE TISSUES and STRENGTH Which Helps Them GAIN MORE WEIGHT.

And Ofcourse;

If You are An Experienced Animal Farmer; You Already Know That:

MORE WEIGHT = MORE MONEY.

So, Which is it?

Would You rather Feed Your Farm Animals with A Cassava-Based Diet That Will Provide Them with More Tissues within A Shorter Period @ Almost ZERO COST

OR

Would You rather Continue Feeding Your Farm Animals with The FOREVER PRICE SKYROCKETING MAIZE-DIET which Continues DIMINISHING Your INVESTMENT-PROFIT Over A Longer Period of Building Up The TISSUES and Weight of Your Farm Animals ?

This is what PROFIT MAXIMIZATION is All About.

This is Exactly What WISER Farmers Do.

You Look Up Ways To Reduce The Cost of Feeding Your Farm Animals To The Nearest Minimum so That You Can Be Able To Easily Maximize Your Profits.

At The End of Breeding and Selling Farm Animals;

Many Animal Farmers Usually Run @ A LOSS or VERY INSIGNIFICANT PROFIT after They Have Suffered To Breed These Farm Animals After A Very Long Period of Time.

They Run @ Losses Because of Quite A Few Factors.

However; One of The Main Reason They Run @ Losses is Because The Feeds That They Utilize To Provide Food fort Their Farm Animals is RIDICULOUSLY VERY EXPENSIVE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Maize Contains CARBOHYDRATE And It Provides ENERGY To Your Farm Animals.

Fully Processed Cassava Peels Contains CARBOHYDRATE And FIBRES And They Provide ENERGY And STONGER TISSUES (WEIGHT) To Your Farm Animals.

Now, Since Your Cassava Peels are not Rich in Other Constituents Needed For The Effective Growth of Your Farm Animals;

You Need To Mix Up The Remaining Food Items That will Provide The Needed Constituents which are:

Protein : For Quick Growth,

Fat & Oil: For Easy Digestion, Body Repair, etc

Minerals: For Improved Health Conditions.

To Do This;

You Need To Utilize The Following Food Items in The RIGHT PROPORTIONS:

1) Soybeans - For Protein and Fat & Oil.

2) Fish Bones - For Protein and Tasty Aroma.

3) Snail Shells or Oyster Shells - For Calcium.

4) Limestones - For Calcium.

5) Palm Kernel Cake (PKC): For Fat & Oil.

6) Amprol Mix: For Minerals.

Note The Word:

"In Their Right Proportion".

We Shall Be Doing Justice To These Food Proportions Much Sooner Within This Sensitization Journal.

Be On The WATCH or Use GOOGLE and YouTube To Educate Yourself FASTER ENOUGH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Nasandry: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2023
Any side effect of vacuum microwave drying?

One potential side effect of vacuum microwave drying is the possibility of overheating or burning the material being dried. Microwave radiation can generate heat rapidly, and if the temperature of the material being dried exceeds a certain threshold, it may become damaged or even ignite. Therefore, it is important to carefully monitor the temperature of the material during the drying process and adjust the settings as necessary to avoid overheating.

https://www.nasandry.com/microwave-vacuum-dryer-p-60.html

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 2:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
On This Day;

We Sleep Not.

As I Turn 32;

I Can Only But Continue To Reminisce on My Sober Reflection of My Priority Existence in Life.

I Thank LOVE (God Almighty) for The Gift of Life.

Unfathomable Appreciations Go To My Mum and Dad for Making Me Become The Man That I Am Today.

Special Kisses To Mum. ❤️

Sweet Love Goes To My Yummy Yummy for Being Here With Me TDDUP. ❤️❤️

So Much Love To My Siblings For Being My Heroes.

Special Appreciations To My One And Only Partner in China - MESSIAH. Dr. AREMU, John.

And

Last But Not The Least;

Superb Gratitude Goes To All POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Members and Non-Members.

WIthout You All;

I Am Nothing.

Without Your AUDIENCE;

My Words = Nothing.

I Am Proud of Everyone.

*May We All Live Long in Good Health To Enjoy The Fruits of Our Soft Labour.*

Selah.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony

The Messiah of Africa (TMOA)

1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Jafsent30(m): 5:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Do you have the processed cassava peels for sale?
I'm in kano state
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jafsent30:
Do you have the processed cassava peels for sale?
I'm in kano state

Yes, We Always Do.

We have in Abundance To Any Amount That You'll Ever Need.

Here are some questions that you need to respond to if you are serious and ready to make your purchase:

1) Firstly; What Animals do you plan to feed with them ?

This will help us know the sizes of processed cassava peels to produce for you.

2) Which Local Government Area in Kano do you need the supplies delivered to ?

How Many Bags or Tonnes or KG Do You Need ?

If You are serious about buying; You can send "Buy Processed Cassava Peels" to The Contact Below.

Please Note:

Order Facilitates Production

And

Payment Facilitates Production.

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by LegitWebsites: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.