Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? (3779 Views)

Please Help (advice) I Don't Understand Myself Anymore (depression) / Please Help (advice) I Don't Understand Myself Anymore / I Don't Understand My Life Any Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hi guys good evening, like I don't understand myself since my last relationship I have been finding it difficult to get into another relationship.

Guys keep asking me out both offline nd online ,I keep turning them down. Even if I agree after some days I will tell them am no longer interested, little things they do gets me upset and sometimes I get angry without any reason. Guys no longer interest me and I have only had three relationships since I started dating.
I see myself as a young girl am not even at the middle of my twenties yet still at the very beggining I don't understand what's happening to me.

Pls guys I think I need help I don't understand myself anymore!!! cry😟

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Bluezy13(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Don't worry.

Just give yourself extra 4 years, you'll understand what is happening to you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Prettygirl200(f): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bluezy13:
Don't worry.

How do u mean, am very serious about what am saying, since I joined this forum I have never posted anything for cruise whatever I post I always mean it. So how do u mean?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Rexxie234(m): 11:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bluezy13:
Don't worry.

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Bluezy13(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
How do u mean, am very serious about what am saying, since I joined this forum I have never posted anything for cruise whatever I post I always mean it. So how do u mean?

In 4-5yrs from now, biological clock will make you to understand what is happening to you and only then will you decide whether to adjust or not.

That is what I mean.
And since I joined this forum I always mean what I say.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by mmadu4: 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Hi guys good evening, like I don't understand myself since my last relationship I have been finding it difficult to get into another relationship.

Guys keep asking me out both offline nd online ,I keep turning them down. Even if I agree after some days I will tell them am no longer interested, little things they do gets me upset and sometimes I get angry without any reason. Guys no longer interest me and I have only had three relationships since I started dating.
I see myself as a young girl am not even at the middle of my twenties yet still at the very beggining I don't understand what's happening to me.

are you an introvert ?
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by woginid967: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:

See you have hormonal imbalance. Maybe you masturbate alot or you are not mentally mature yet.

See give yourself time. Work on yourself then you will be ready for a stable relationship

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Streetmovement(m): 12:07am On Feb 09, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Confused motherfucka

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by frozen70(f): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Its too young now to start feeling weird about relationships and how to get committed

But an sure among the three relationships that you have had, you may have been disappointed because of your high expectations

You Can take a break then see if you will have the interest of starting again with another person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Kennyprince: 4:34am On Feb 09, 2023
You are not even in the middle of your 20s and have comfortably fv*k three men already and looking forward to the 4th.

Finally by the time u get married at maybe 30, that place in-between your legs ll be so over used for your husband to enjoy.

Kai man dey suffer

23 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Goodlady(f): 4:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Nothing's wrong with you. Be yourself and the right guy ll come. Don't let masturbating boys here deceive you with biological clocks. Naso their mothers do mistake hurry marry their irresponsible fathers. And you can see it from their terrible advise and they way they act towards female in romance section. Always looking for sex!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by gasparpisciotta: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Try your fellow girl, maybe that will tickle your fancy 🙃
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by kelspinall(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2023
truth be told, you have not yet moved on from your past relationship, maybe you were too committed and your expectations were too high and at the end he failed you...take a break from social media first, examine yaself very well the answer lies there...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by VinnyBaba: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2023
OP PrettyGirl, U re clearly Konjified.. sad

U need some Sex or Romance in ur Life! Ur Body is aching for Bulala! tongue

Just look for a Brother who does NOT 'kiss and Tell', around ur Warri/Dsc Roundabout Area to Help you! 😗

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by David1017(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2023
You are not interested cus u haven't fully moved on.
You probably have the ideal guy in ur head. Hence you lose interest quickly when they fall short of ur standards..

The only way out is to heal and be yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Hatrick01: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
U don contact feminism from Jennyclay.
I told u to stop replying her post bcuz she is infected, u wont hear.
Sorry far.
cc:falseprophet1 can u help her out?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by mmadu4: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:

you will die before your time. if you dont stop being a fool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by OlawaleBammie: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Ahh, at 23 u don graduate from ONLY three relationship already??

Before 28 Ur relationship go don reach 9...before u can finally ready to marry, u re doing well ma grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Lemos14: 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goodlady:
Nothing's wrong with you. Be yourself and the right guy ll come. Don't let masturbating boys here deceive you with biological clocks. Naso their mothers do mistake hurry marry their irresponsible fathers. And you can see it from their terrible advise and they way they act towards female in romance section. Always looking for sex!

"Be yourself and the right guy will come" is another statement young ladies use in escaping accountability and refusing to change your bad attitudes...that's why most of you will remain unmarried in the nearest future and it's not a curse...why will a man commit to a girl that has bad behavior and emotional baggage?

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Albertone(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Life is not all about relationships and dating.
Chase a good career, have financial stability, and be happy. Everything will fall in place later on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
lipsrsealed
Las las, meno-stop go soon show you the roads to different miracle centers for you to be chopping apples around,and as well looking for one innocent man to kidnap all in the name of marriage...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Lee99: 3:00am On Feb 11, 2023
Prettygirl200:

You have spiritual problems, go for deliverance
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Goodlady(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Lemos14:

"Be yourself and the right guy will come" is another statement young ladies use in escaping accountability and refusing to change your bad attitudes...that's why most of you will remain unmarried in the nearest future and it's not a curse...why will a man commit to a girl that has bad behavior and emotional baggage?
Gibberish
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Lemos14: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Gibberish

You just proved my point that no man is currently dating you.its obvious

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Goodlady(f): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2023
Lemos14:

You just proved my point that no man is currently dating you.its obvious
I m a lady that's blessed with many suitors. But I v chosen the lucky man. Prophet of doom, Waka pass
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Lemos14: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:
I m a lady that's blessed with many suitors. But I v chosen the lucky man. Prophet of doom, Waka pass

You're not talking to a child. You dont have any suitors young lady. God bless

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Goodlady(f): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lemos14:

You're not talking to a child. You dont have any suitors young lady. God bless
If you aren't a child, why talking like a child.
Shoot your shot if I dey enter your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Red02(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Some will say spiritual husband but i dont believe in those things
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Red02(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ahh, at 23 u don graduate from ONLY three relationship already??

Before 28 Ur relationship go don reach 9...before u can finally ready to marry, u re doing well ma grin

How u know she be 23, jones
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by OlawaleBammie: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Red02:

How u know she be 23, jones

Check her story well, u will detect it
Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by Dshocker(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Stop masturbation, it ties your emotions down.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders I Don't Understand Myself,do I Need Help? by benqo01(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Prettygirl200:

BUT YOU TOLD ME LAST WEEK U WERE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.....WHAT SERIOUSLY HAPPENED?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Tips for Successful Relationships / Did U Smile Today? / My Missing Wife To Be (with Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.