Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,126 members, 7,803,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) (32087 Views)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend Before Giving Her A Surprise Marriage Proposal / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ufotunang: 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why should you kneel down and beg a lady to marry you ...
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ZUBY77(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Realhommie:
But if she had said yes several times in private why then the need to still put up a public proposal whether it's just one person present or not?

You went to her family with kolanut, introduced her to your mom, both of you were sure, what else is there? What is the essence or place of this public proposal? Since when did it become some sort of metric or standard? Why do people feel the need to seek validation? What bearing does it have on the marriage proper?

I'd appreciate it if you'd please just enlighten me. Thanks 🙏

There has to be something for Facebook and Instagram. Go to school
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ZUBY77(m): 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kaytixy:
must you kneel? You are also e semi SIMP.

Shut up. There is something called Instagram and Facebook. If it makes your wife happy, do it, it's not a crime
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by jaytime(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
When will guys stop this madness to avoid story that touch such as this.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sazzytimz21: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
I really don’t know why people in relationship won’t discus marriage, then the guy will just go ahead and bend the knee ? Come on, we all should be wise by now.

You should have been having constant discussions about marriage and spending lifetime together and so on. Then you know her stance already, you know if she wants to be with you or not or your relationship is just cruise. You know that already, from these little discussions.

Then you can decide if proposal is the next step, or break up.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Realhommie(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
ZUBY77:

There has to be something for Facebook and Instagram. Go to school
Exactly, for the clout. You probably lack comprehension else you'd have noticed i already said same. I asked what the real essence is or what value it adds to anything? The answer is zero..... People like you don't have a mind of your own, you live other people's realities and experiences yet you have to guts to tell someone to go to school.

Are you educated or exposed yourself? Do you have sense like this so? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I come in peace ✌️😋
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Niom(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
With her bend bend Yash she still dey do guy....
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by WantsandMore: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
We really need to be sure before saying yes. Guys should stop proposing anyhow, anywhere. You can ask the will you marry me question via jokes in privacy to be sure of the actual answer to get.
very true, Some men no dey try sha, cos chickito wey wan dey with you na she go jokingly talk about m, so d day wey you go do surprise proposal she go jump on am like fresh agege bread....
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Imjustagirl(f): 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
kereman1:
A simpleton.

Alpha male be like:
#calls babe.
"hello babe, I kept a ring on the dinning table, if u are interested put it on, else leave it there, pls don't forget to clean up my apartment b4 leaving, I'm at work already."

It only works that way in dream land. It's highly insensitive and rude. How would you feel if she treats you rudely and insensitively?

Life is all about balance. A real alpha male loves a protects his woman. If she is a good woman she will submit willingly to love. Notice emphasis on good

It now lies on the alpha male to build his intuition and values to the extent that he will be able to discern a good woman and also attract her kind

All these wicked and harsh rules you guys think, is not the way. It only makes bad girls pretend only to get the ring, then show you shege after marriage. I promise you if you treat a woman badly, she will multiply it and give it to you abundantly. And she's patient enough to wait

A good woman will multiply the love you give and return it to you as a good home where you are king.

This is the reality of life

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by WantsandMore: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Imjustagirl:

It only works that way in dream land. It's highly insensitive and rude. How would you feel if she treats you rudely and insensitively?

Life is all about balance. A real alpha male loves a protects his woman. If she is a good woman she will submit willingly to love. Notice emphasis on good

It now lies on the alpha male to build his intuition and values to the extent that he will be able to discern a good woman and also attract her kind

All these wicked and harsh rules you guys think, is not the way. It only makes bad girls pretend only to get the ring, then show you shege after marriage. I promise you if you treat a woman badly, she will multiply it and give it to you abundantly. And she's patient enough to wait

A good woman will multiply the love you give and return it to you as a good home where you are king.

You couldn't have said it better

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by gozzlin: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpDMRUSIRY][/url]

An embarrassing drama ensued in a church as a young man attempted to surprise his girlfriend with a marriage proposal.

In a short clip seen on social media, the lady was backing the man as she held up a birthday cake given to her, while being flanked by cheering church folks.

Behind her, a man believed to be her boyfriend suddenly went on one knee, holding up a ring. On turning around, the lady stood shell-shocked, then reacted in an unexpected manner.

Unfortunately, she refused to accept and stated that they have only been dating for three months and its too early to start thinking of marriage.

She accused him of embarrassing her but the boyfriend seemed confusion by her reaction, and just as he was trying to process what was happening, she smacked him and plastered the cake on his face.

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/gist/2023/02/06/weve-been-together-for-only-3-months-lady-turns-down-lovers-surprise-marriage-proposal-in-church-video/

No need for the stupid voice over/ narration at the beginning of the video. It was so boring and unnecessary. Moreover you have a terrible voice and equally terrible accent, and your English is absolutely horrible. Just play video for us without the horrendous narration. We're cool with it that way.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
damilola4162:

An embarrassing drama ensued in a church as a young man attempted to surprise his girlfriend with a marriage proposal.

In a short clip seen on social media, the lady was backing the man as she held up a birthday cake given to her, while being flanked by cheering church folks.

Behind her, a man believed to be her boyfriend suddenly went on one knee, holding up a ring. On turning around, the lady stood shell-shocked, then reacted in an unexpected manner.

Unfortunately, she refused to accept and stated that they have only been dating for three months and its too early to start thinking of marriage.

She accused him of embarrassing her but the boyfriend seemed confusion by her reaction, and just as he was trying to process what was happening, she smacked him and plastered the cake on his face.

Op, no vex ooh. I wan ask you something.

Who is the voice over in this video? Na you? Na your friend? Do they have reading problem? Do they suffer from dyslexia?

Honestly, I was put off by the commentary at the beginning of the video. Anyone would have been put off by that. Try to find a way to improve your reading accuracy and proficiency.

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Munzy14(m): 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
The guy don spoil market for her..E sure me say, e get who she dey eye for the chuch, but Bro John don spoil show...As a SiMPle man he is..🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by gozzlin: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
See the ugly girl sef with k legs and pot belly. Na the simpish man I blame sha. You no see fine girl propose to, na dis worwor girl. You no get taste at all.

It's a staged video sha.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
This will be me and Pansophist in a few years. 😌😌

Except it will not be in a church, but in a five star hotel, and it won't be on my birthday, but on a random day.

Because why would any sane man propose to a woman on her birthday? Does he want to steal her thunder and outshine her? 😒😒
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
ufotunang:
Why should you kneel down and beg a lady to marry you ...

Why won't you kneel down to beg a lady to marry you? Don't you know that by demanding 50-50 in a marriage, you kneel to propose, she kneel to give you palmwine?
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Ezyp(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Schoolboynina:
Unlock the world of graphic design and skyrocket your earning potential with Paulwelj's Graphic Design Program.
This comprehensive program will teach you how to create logos, book covers, album covers, whiteboard animations, and professional photo manipulation, ALL FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE . You'll also learn how to create professional eBooks, and 3D logos using mock-ups.
When there is chaGPT and midjourney. You people to buy your book? Hahahhaha
Not only will you receive valuable training, but you'll also receive a gift pack of graphic design eBooks worth N19,000 and a certificate of completion to enhance your credentials and open up new job opportunities. Plus, you'll have access to sources to download premium apps and software for free!

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to invest in your future. For a limited time, the program is available at the discounted price of N5,995 for the first 20 participants, after which the price will revert back to N10,000.

The class starts on Thursday, 9th of February 2023 and comes with a money-back guarantee: If you don't make more than 10 times your investment, you'll receive a full refund and a written apology.

Contact us now on Whatsapp with the number below for more information and to enroll in Paulwelj's Graphic Design Program. Empower yourself with the skills and knowledge to succeed in the lucrative field of graphic design.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Caramia2020(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
He was the one that requested for breakfast, u av to be sure before going with the proposal.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by ireke(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:
We really need to be sure before saying yes. Guys should stop proposing anyhow, anywhere. You can ask the will you marry me question via jokes in privacy to be sure of the actual answer to get.

Call me old school but I swear to God, I used to believe that "will you marry me" is a rhetorical question that can only be answered with a "yes". I never imagined I will propose to a girl and she will say no. why now? what would we have been discussing behind closed doors? If we were not sure of the direction and comfort level of our relationship, why will I pop the question? And if I haven't asked the woman privately, why will I ask her to marry me publicly? I never even imagined that the question was a public thing. Anyways, let me go back to thinking about those days of cortina shoe, horlicks beverage, and bazooka chewing gum jejely.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by HellVictorinho7: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sultty:
I'll keep on saying it that it's a foolish man who kneels to propose marriage to any lady.
marriage.....,that's another case.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by HellVictorinho7: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
gozzlin:

No need for the stupid voice over/ narration at the beginning of the video. It was so boring and unnecessary. Moreover you have a terrible voice and equally terrible accent, and your English is absolutely horrible. Just play video for us without the horrendous narration. We're cool with it that way.
yea, the video is the main thing.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by pansophist(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
This will be me and Pansophist in a few years. 😌😌

Except it will not be in a church, but in a five star hotel, and it won't be on my birthday, but on a random day.

Because why would any sane man propose to a woman on her birthday? Does he want to steal her thunder and outshine her? 😒😒

This girl want to reject me in public sha. You want make shame catch me grin

I go propose no worry, but I swear you no fit say no. Because if you see the table I've prepared for you, in the presence of your enemies, you no go fit reject am. Suffer no tired you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Spandau: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=

Source: https://www.withinnigeria.com/gist/2023/02/06/weve-been-together-for-only-3-months-lady-turns-down-lovers-surprise-marriage-proposal-in-church-video/

Men who do this are very dangerous and manipulative. Why would you choose a public place to propose so that the girl will feel pressured to accept? When you were toasting her, nobody knew. She accepted to date you and nobody knew. So why ask her hand in marriage in front of everyone when the official ceremonies will eventually be public? It's just pure manipulation! There is nothing romantic about it.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Spandau: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Rosaline5000:
Lol on a serious note I have noticed that times are changing and some women are not that obsessed with marriage emphasis on the "SOME"
The man probably thought she will rush to accept the proposal or thinks he is doing her a favour.
If he is really serious, he could have talked about marriage with her beforehand and her plans and know where she stands instead of a surprise marriage proposal grin grin

Don't mind the fool. People like him just go around falling men's hands everywhere.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by onadana: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
In a place of worship? He did not come to church to worship God. He only came to kneel down and propose.

The guy even looks hungry.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
pansophist:

This girl want to reject me in public sha. You want make shame catch me grin

I go propose no worry, but I swear you no fit say no. Because if you see the table I've prepared for you, in the presence of your enemies, you no go fit reject am. Suffer no tired you?

I just gave you scope that will not bring you shame.

Not on birthdays.
Not on any of my big events.
Only at private dinners in expensive hotels or on yacht during weekend gateways.

My reply will depend on the size of table you prepared 😏😌
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by kereman1: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Imjustagirl:

Everything you wrote up there is just hogwash, marriage is over-rated, and favors the ladies, men needs to adapt to life without marriage, have a baby mama, give you an offspring.

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by Seuntoyinolu(m): 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023

I completely understand the need to be ready before saying YES, I can't fathom why you have to be toxic saying NO.
No guy will come near this lady in a long time, except...
Hitting you man, throwing your birthday cake on him just because you feel embarrassed by his public proposal

Incredibly shameful!
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by zedegit: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
damilola4162:
[url=

The boy fall his own hands. Girls should be begging you to propose not the other way round.
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by lereinter(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
In a place of worship? He did not come to church to worship God. He only came to kneel down and propose.

He has worshipped in his house
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by francotunsco: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Well served! How will a man descend so low to the level of kneeling to propose marriage to a woman? That's so wrong! No king begs to become a king. You have to earn it. That's why the bible says it is our duty to show them love, then, her duty is to obey you (Ephesian 5:22-25).
Instead of foolishly kneeling and disgracing yourself and the entire men-folk in public. You could have shown her enough love that she will kneel both private and public for you to marry her. God Himself made women in such a way that they are easily carried away by love, even if it is faked!
Re: Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) by OvertheTop(m): 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
12345baba:
Y the slap nah ? Say ur no and go y d violence
if the Guy Returns the Slap now....
it becomes DOMESTIC VIOLENCE and HARASSMENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.