Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. (372 Views)

Orlu Zone Will Never Know Peace Until They Provide The Corpses - Nigeria Army / Junaid Mohammed: Nigeria Will Never Know Peace If Buhari, APC Remain In Power / Nigeria'll Not Know Peace Until An Igbo Becomes President - Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Amarabae(f): 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oriaku Amarachi greets you all.
I will be brief .

Inasmuch as I admire Peter Obi's competency and personality, we have to face reality, that winning this election will be tough for him.

I was pained when he left our beautiful PDP family,

Nevertheless, Atiku will extend a hand of friendship to Obi to join his government, he will make a very wonderful Minister of Education.

Atiku is coming,
Are you observing his calm body language so far, he knows that
The North is firmly behind him coupled with the huge votes he will get from the south.
That 83yrs old Corn activist is no threat, he can never deceive the North with his M-M ticket.
He will be beaten blue and black, he will know that Abuja is different from Lagos.

Know this and know peace
Atiku Abubakar GCON is your next President.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Midehi3(f): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amarachi nwanyioma better girl wey dy use her head. It’s atiku0’clock

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Amarabae(f): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Amarabae(f): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
peepydelano:
Amarachi nwanyioma better girl wey dy use her head. It’s atiku0’clock
Yes my dear
We have to face reality.
Atiku is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Amarabae:

Yes my dear
We have to face reality.
Atiku is coming
Yes, this is reality. Atiku is coming with full force.
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Reinamaria(f): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
Madam Ori aku di ya, are you into politics (as in, are you a politician)?

On one hand, we don't want power to remain in the north, on the other hand, it is too risky to trust Tinubu, so therefore, Peter Obi is the right man for job.

Vote Labour party.
Vote Peter Obi for president.
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by chatinent: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku is coming to go?
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Amarabae(f): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinamaria:
Madam Ori aku di ya, are you into politics (as in, are you a politician)?

On one hand, we don't want power to remain in the north, on the other hand, it is too risky to trust Tinubu, so therefore, Peter Obi is the right man for job.

Vote Labour party.
Vote Peter Obi for president.
My dear
Atiku is from a geopolitical zone that has not produced the President of Nigeria before (just like South East)
Never forget that.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by RoyalBlu(f): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's been quite a while I saw your post. You're a solid woman. I'll give you that.

But on this issue, I'm happy to inform you that it's Obi O'clock.

Nigerians are set to change the expected narrative.
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by gfelo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
You are saying this because of this vote buying strategy u guyz ve started right?

I will never collect anything from anybody, I will vote for the most competent person, I refuse to be influence.

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Adamu0630: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku is coming know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by dustmalik: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
This thread is for PDP and PDP lite supporters, so I am outta here.
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Amarabae(f): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
RoyalBlu:

It's been quite a while I saw your post. You're a solid woman. I'll give you that.

But on this issue, I'm happy to inform you that it's Obi O'clock.

Nigerians are set to change the expected narrative.
You are welcome dear,
I love Obi but we should understand that Politics is a game of number and not emotion.

If Obi manages to win (no problem for me)
But the stern reality is Atiku is the next president
Re: Atiku Is Coming! Know This And Know Peace. by Amarabae(f): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Adamu0630:
Atiku is coming know this and know peace.
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

If Every Nigerians Can Play Their Roles As Whistle Blowers, Corruptions Will End / Difference Between Obedient Performers And Tinubu Performers / Buhari Can Declare A Temporal State Of Emergency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.