Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant (5560 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Otitipupa: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
In my last thread, I narrated how my Roommate was camping a 14 year old Girl.

https://www.nairaland.com/7523104/roommate-sexually-abusing-14-year

Nairalanders advices me to mind my business and I’m grateful that I did!!!

My roommate informed the girl’s parents over the phone that their daughter was in his house and she is carrying his baby.

The girl’s mother was angry at first and started cursing my roommate. She told him how the girl’s father is sick and how she can’t break the news of the pregnancy to the man.

My Roommate asked for her account number and forwarded 10k for drugs and food. The girl’s mother called back to thank him.

I was surprised when I came back one day after job hunting to see the girl’s mother and younger sister in our room. They said they came to check on the girl.

They have already started calling my roommate “INLAW”. My roommate said he will only pay her brideprice if she delivers a health Baby boy.

The mother went back to the village leaving the younger sister to do house girl.

All I can say is that it is good to MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

I just hope I get a job soon and leave this forsaken place.

41 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Devonelle(f): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
I blame Poverty 😢

33 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by madridguy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَعـوذُبِكَ مِنَ الْكُـفر ، وَالفَـقْر

Aamin..

20 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Janesouthall: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
Moral of the story....Its good to mind ur business!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Ballzproblem2: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Janesouthall:
Moral of the story....Its good to mind ur business!!!
no the moral of the story is akwa ibom people are fucking dumb

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by GOFRONT(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
I dont think your roommate run a genotype test before impregnating that 14yr old girl.

He did not even know if they are both AS in genotype.

The way humans fvck indiscriminately ehn??
Maybe thats his own way of catching his own virgin girl to marry.

9 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Dshocker(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Poverty na bastard.....

Abeg wetin 14yrs old girl know.

I think NAPTIP should be involved.

13 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Janesouthall: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

Just read the first story and saw where he said they stay in akwa ibom...
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nbote(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
First things first your roommate is a paedophile. And see how poverty has made the gal's mother completely forget the wrong involved in a 14 year old girl getting pregnant

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Janesouthall: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
angry
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by xpressionx(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
One day I was driving at night, I saw a girl catwalking,she was looking mature and beautiful.
I stopped immediately I discovered she was 17,I apologised and move on

4 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Xscape1993(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Devonelle:
I blame Poverty 😢
poverty is a choice.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tolufase: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Her parents are pretty much impoverished hence they couldn't muscle the courage to stand up for their daughter. Why would any sane parents allow a 14-year-old daughter to live with a man? Their poverty is special because it's beyond a lack of money but also poverty of mind. Her parent's minds are also impoverished which worsens her situation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by imagrg(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Shut up!
You are fortunate not to be born into it.
Xscape1993:
poverty is a choice.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Amtooblessed: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
To that Nigga up there that said “Akwaibomites are dumb” Please don’t incite me into venturing into an online squabble with you, because it’s not gonna be funny.

13 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by JoeRizzla(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Smallxixi(f): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
😮😧

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Michelle55: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
I've stopped being surprised with the kinda things happening these days.

I pray you get a job and move out...

4 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Mrtaye: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Devonelle:
I blame Poverty 😢
🤔Wow
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Autobot05: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
Otitipupa:

My roommate informed the girl’s parents over the phone that their daughter was in his house and she is carrying his baby.

The girl’s mother was angry at first and started cursing my roommate. She told him how the girl’s father is sick and how she can’t break the news of the pregnancy to the man.

My Roommate asked for her account number and forwarded 10k for drugs and food. The girl’s mother called back to thank him.

I was surprised when I came back one day after job hunting to see the girl’s mother and younger sister in our room. They said they came to check on the girl.

They have already started calling my roommate “INLAW”. My roommate said he will only pay her brideprice if she delivers a health Baby boy.

The mother went back to the village leaving the younger sister to do house girl.

What tribe??
Lemme guess .... yoruba
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by etrange: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
So a grown up dude brought a kid into your shared room and had his way with her? One day, African parents will realize that the challenges faced in raising the girl child are as a result of the negligence of the boy child. Your girl child will have a better life the day you start holding the boy child as accountable as you hold the girl child. Sad.

16 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Biodundimeji(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
etrange:
So a grown up dude brought a kid into your shared room and had his way with her? One day, African parents will realize that the challenges faced in raising the girl child are as a result of the negligence of the boy child. Your girl child will have a better life the day you start holding the boy child as accountable as you hold the girl child. Sad.
The way you think is scaring 🤨🤨
Always finding a way to blame the male folks.. are you not tired of putting blames on men every time 😏😏
Why not advise the woman herself
You fit be 33+ like that

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Fatale: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Biodundimeji post=120769432]
The way you think is scaring

Sir
He Or She Is Right
If She Is 40 nko?

Both Sex Needs Discipline

You Can't Keep Preaching To A Particular Gender And Expect The Other Gender To Come Clean

It Takes Two To Tangle.

No Spoilt Child Be It A Male Or Female Brings Pleasure To His Or Her Family.

May We Raise Our Children Right.

5 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Biodundimeji(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=Fatale post=120769675][/quote]
What about the mother that didn't say anything? A 14 years old fgs that's still supposed to be under her parent.... She didn't condemn the mother, she just jumped to the CS and started bashing all men
She should face the issue at hand🤨🤨
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 2map(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is actually very sad. But your roommate is not off the hook yet. He committed a crime, and stands the risk of jail term if the girl decides to act on it. At 14, she cannot give consent. It's the law, not my opinion.

Frankly speaking, I think he has earned that. If not for anything, at least to serve as a deterrence to others practicing such.

Too bad these things happen. May God help us all. It's beyond poverty, where's our morality?

Kids impregnating kids.

Just so terrible.

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by nicerod(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
U don turn small girl to pesin mama o

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Trilz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
cool
Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
thunder fire your pit toilet of a mouth, cool

1 Like

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by etrange: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Biodundimeji:

The way you think is scaring 🤨🤨
Always finding a way to blame the male folks.. are you not tired of putting blames on men every time 😏😏
Why not advise the woman herself
You fit be 33+ like that

You guys that always rush to defend one gender are extremely narrow minded. Your herd mentality do not allow you see the big picture. I am a man who cares about humanity well enough to know and call attention to the dangers of gender dichotomy especially in Africa. I did not even blame the guy, but if I did that would still be very valid. And if you think otherwise, then you're a monster. If you think jumping the original cause of the ugly situation to advise the woman should have been my first line of action, then you're a risk factor to the people around you.

Meanwhile, my comment was a call in favor of raising the kind of men we'd like our daughters to be with. We spend time caging the girls, making sure they cook well, come home early, dress well, respect others, etc. while we let the boys do whatever. At the end, these same girls we're molding still end up in the same society as the boys we neglected. What do you think would happen? We see this happen all time. One gender cannot bear the burden of maintaining morality in your society. Hold your children equally accountable and make the world a safe place. Stop thinking like a teenager.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Xchii: 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Autobot05:

What tribe??
Lemme guess .... yoruba
cursed Osu bastard, I'm sure the tribe is yiibo

3 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by macho44(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Otitipupa:

Your Roommate Wife mama don bring your own WIFE come for you, equation balanced. Na so two sisters take find Husband

8 Likes

Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by UnknownT: 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hope he won't transfer to the younger sister that's with you guys now?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? / Young Guys Out There,who Would Pick Amongst This Set Of Ladies??? / Why Are Pregnant Women Unattractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.