Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

What Do You Stand To Lose If You Do This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Stand To Lose If You Do This? (247 Views)

What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / Demolition: 6,000 Traders To Lose Shops At Kaduna’s Unguwan Rimi Market / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Stand To Lose If You Do This? by ublight: 8:47am On Feb 10, 2023
So I have been working on putting up a business community for like minded folks who want to achieve financial success.

I have encountered series of distractions and delays. Nevertheless, I am happy to announce to you that the community will be live tomorrow on WhatsApp.

We are going to be talking about
Raising capital,
Businesses to engage in( offline and online),
What businesses to do with the amount u have,
What businesses to do after the elections, and lots more.

We are going to be having a session every weekend, and it's free. You can ask any questions, solicit for help, get partnership for a huge project etc.

So the big question is this. WHAT DO YOU STAND TO LOSE IF YOU JOIN US TOMORROW?

(1) (Reply)

I Received 54000 Instead Of 5400 How Do I Return It / Operations Don't Read Your Mentions For 7 Days . Another Money Attraction EQ. / Why Choose 800 Junk For Junk Removal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.