Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,963 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? (1883 Views)

Man Proposes With 3M Cheque And Others / How Did You Spend Ur Turn Over Night / My Experiences With Naija Bike Men. "One Good Turn..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
I know we have been catching cruise but not all are actually cruise.

Pls i really want to know a business i can start with 3M that i can make a good profit from.

I am 20 but i want to be an odogwu before i clock 28/30 yrs. Insha allah.

Pls if u have any idea, help me out.

Business men in the house.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Amigos12(m): 12:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
Send me a DM zero eight zero eight four five eight five eight three nine let me tell you what to do.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
This should be in business section.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
CC: Killbillz

Chaos14

Silentgroper

Orgasmgiver123

Fmghezy

EmiDon11

JOACHINpedro

PrinceofAgoAre

Chatinet

Terkk

Brain54
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2023

sha don't dm any one

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by JOACHINpedro: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
I don't really know
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nia69:
This should be in business section.
i already did

But i thought i will get faster answer here
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Join a political party
i no understand

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by JOACHINpedro: 12:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
i no understand
Hatrick01 modify pls
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

Pls i really want to know a business i can start with 3M that i can make a good profit from.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
cool
But like 2 keke carry give two trustworthy people,and make dem remit like 2.2m back to you....you go dey smile, trust me cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Itohanmiwa: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
okunwaye:

Message me on 09038478411 an I will open your eyes to a new world
The new world na to scam u and make u cry. Be kiaful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

op if you message me and I request for any fund from you please block my number and expose my moniker here on nairaland.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

op if I request any fund from you when you message me please block my number and expose my moniker here on nairaland.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by marlow1962(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2023
Food business
Gaming/barbing saloon business
Pos business
Laundry business
Turkey business
Transportation business
Poultry business ( but u have to have the skills and idea of a farmer)

Etc

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
i already did

But i thought i will get faster answer here
Okay.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:
CC: Killbillz

Chaos14

Silentgroper

Orgasmgiver123

Fmghezy

EmiDon11

JOACHINpedro

PrinceofAgoAre

Chatinet

Terkk

Brain54
You can start selling agbado and cassava inside a town hall

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by talk2hb1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

Real Estate (Farmland, Residential, Commercial, Speculative Properties)
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

Buy me a Toyota Sienna for Higher purchase in ibadan wiill give you 100k monthly here is my number let's chat on WhatsApp 08164749928
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Oscarhakx: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Get 3million first

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Neyopumpin13: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Carry two odds Evey Saturday.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Autobot05: 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
okunwaye:

Open am here yoga grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itohanmiwa:

Iswear!

He go open him eye then drive in tons of she full am cheesy cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Autobot05:

Open am here yoga grin
I am quoting you for future reference. I will make you all eat back your words.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Hatrick01: 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
Oscarhakx:
Get 3million first
its ready sir.
And i am tempted to touch it.
Thats why i want to invest it quickly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Dshocker(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Hatrick01:

Go into pig farming
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Dshocker(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
okunwaye:

Braaaa!

U never open your own eyes, na another person eye you want open
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dshocker:

Braaaa!
U never open your own eyes, na another person eye you want open
Quoted you will eat your words in few weeks time.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Dshocker(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2023
okunwaye:

Quoted you will eat your words in few weeks time.

Una want rob, abi na scam the poor boy
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by okunwaye(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dshocker:

Una want rob, abi na scam the poor boy

op please don't message me. but you guys quoting me will feast on your words in few weeks time.
angry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Oromoni619: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Invest in groundnut
Re: What Business Can I Start With 3m That Can Give Me A Good Turn Over? by Dshocker(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
okunwaye:

op please don't message me. but you guys quoting me will feast on your words in few weeks time.
angry

This your few weeks time makes you sound like you are an armed robber wanting to rob a bank.

And please, when you make it in your few weeks time, don't forget to quote or tag me

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked For A Val On Nairaland, Instead This Happen / Rules Of Love For The Ladies! / Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.