Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend (10851 Views)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Zahra Buhari: My Religion, Traditions Make Me Who I Am Today - Buhari Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Dapagun: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2023
Tomorrow the Capital City of Abuja welcomes all to APC PCC FCT Presidential Rally at the Eagle Square.

https://twitter.com/MP_Muye/status/1624185830557327362?t=RgIveWKP95lDcMjh3N-jjw&s=19

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by tungamaje: 5:52am On Feb 11, 2023
Come to Gwagwalada, and you would see convoys of buses all the way from Okene and Lokoja coming for a mammoth rally in Abuja. Crowds don't determine votes

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Hopium: 5:55am On Feb 11, 2023
Abuja go see proper rally. No be like that disgraceful estate chairmanship rally pandora pulled days ago. cheesy

Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
(copied)

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Sundaland: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by xpressionx(m): 6:10am On Feb 11, 2023
The abuja I know and live in is 90% Obidient.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by monoom: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2023
I must really commend Peter Obi for his strength and resilience, he really gave a good fight. This election ba, is for Tinubu. Can't wait to see Jagaban's final rally in Lagos

36 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by lordopsy2018(m): 6:11am On Feb 11, 2023
G
Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by AntiChristian: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2023
Hmmm

Abuja will be on lock down now

3 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by UnfairLife7(m): 6:12am On Feb 11, 2023
TINUBU will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Muhammad Buhari

26 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by JoeNL22(m): 6:12am On Feb 11, 2023
#ObiHasArrived.
The people there must vote Obi. For with obi, through the great people of Abuja. A new Nigeria is PO'ssible.
This message is brought to you by;
THE Cummissioner, Southwest Citizens for President Omoluabi Omowale.
IFEOLUWA OSHO

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Amuluonyenaego: 6:12am On Feb 11, 2023
Deep down in him, he is already tired of going about and making empty promises with a sick man (BULABA)……

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Very soon Buses from Kogi State, Nasarawa State and Kaduna State will be taking off to ofload human beings to attend APC Abuja rally grin

27 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by atdscentofwater: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2023
hmmmmmmm, we are watching
Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by FirstSense: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2023
Hopium:
Abuja go see proper rally. No be like that disgraceful estate chairmanship rally pandora pulled days ago. cheesy

Proper Rally is because you have resources to spend and mobilize.

voters have made up their mind already

13 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by ibechris(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2023
They will start carrying people from other states into Abuja.

If I am lying just go to Kubwa express and mararaba and see what I am saying.

They will fill the place up and starts shouting APC power.

We know them,they did it last time and they will do more of it today.

A PARTY OF CRIMINALS.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by derecho(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki...

I'm happy whenever Buhari says : Tinubu will kwantinu in my legacy

Only f.ools want a continuation of Buhari.

The people of Nigeria don't rate Buhari high and his endorsement no concern us

5 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by monoom: 6:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Tinubu will shut down ABJ. OBIDIENTS wey no get PVC will cry blood on election day

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by monoom: 6:16am On Feb 11, 2023
FirstSense:

Proper Rally is because you have resources to spend and mobilize.

voters have made up their mind already
youths that don't have PVC

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Babastrong(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2023
[quote author=Gbagura post=120806771]Asíwájú lokan. Ibos will continue to remain on the sideline till they leave their arrogance and cowardice behind and start behaving like serious people. To me, they are glorified minor tribal group looking for attention.

If e sure for any Obi supporters, let him go sell his father house come bet on obi winning. If obi come second, such flat head don win.[ Guy, you dey give them wotowoto.]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by ibechris(m): 6:16am On Feb 11, 2023
Gbagura:
Asíwájú lokan. Ibos will continue to remain on the sideline till they leave their arrogance and cowardice behind and start behaving like serious people. To me, they are glorified minor tribal group looking for attention.

If e sure for any Obi supporters, let him go sell his father house come bet on obi winning. If obi come second, such flat head don win.

It is easier to spot gambler.

From the way u talk,one would be convinced that u sounds very sickly and weak in he brain.

How many of your fathers house have u sold to gamble?

6 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by CEPHAS101: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Evil party...... Na ogun go kill all of una wey dey support this demonic party...... Isinku gbogbo yin o ni jere

7 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Authoreety: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Who cares
Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by monoom: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2023
Majority of OBIDIENTS don't have PVC. Those that have got it for identity purpose and will not vote. Some are distance from their polling unit. 25th is the date.

Tinubu for President

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Urbanchampion: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2023
I will attend. Asiwaju is assured of 2 very important votes from me and my beautiful wife. We shall vote in front of CY store in Kayarda Primary school, Kuje Abuja.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Chicastle: 6:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Instead of this ones to apologize they are still galavanting

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Millz404(m): 6:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Buhari is the new currency
Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2023
a rally without organic attendants.

7 Likes

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by UnfairLife7(m): 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Deep down in him, he is already tired of going about and making empty promises with a sick man.
I feel your pain Chinedu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless JAGABAN our incoming president by God's Grace

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Campaign Rally To Hold In Abuja Today, Buhari Expected To Attend by jojo1415: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2023
Peter Obi wil win Abuja

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Moves To Securitise NLNG Dividends For $7bn Cash / Why Would A UNIBEN Professor Lie? / Make Our Borders Impenetrable, Buhari Orders Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.