Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. (1057 Views)

2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti / Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by EmekaA125(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2023
It's D'Banj again tweeted.

"Peter Okoye was born in the NORTH and he is married to a YORUBA woman, Omolola Omotayo, who is 8 years older than him without his family's approval!

"Peter Okoye has spent his ENTIRE LIFE in the NORTH and YORUBA land. Peter Okoye has NOT lived in Igboland in his entire life.

"This shows that Peter Okoye is a detribalised Nigerian!

"Peter Okoye is supporting whom he believes can fix Nigeria at this time and not because of tribe.

"Oluwaseun Kuti has very LOW IQ due to SUBSTANCE ABUSE and should focus more on music than ranting on social media without proffering solution to Nigeria's problems."

- D‘banj

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by brain54(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2023
I don’t believe dbanj made that statement…

If he actually did then I am sorry for him!

2 Likes

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by SHIVA001: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dbanj na Scape goat you be. That is why the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) over fraud allegations. Arrested you fraudstar. You see song sing again. You enter fraud. You are part of the people spoiling the country.

1 Like

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by JealousCobra(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
cool

I'm not a fan of Psquare neither of Seun Kuti but like seriously who is Seun in music industry if not his father's legacies. And the recent feud, Seun is yet unknown to me!

Psquare is self made, being in the game for long, they gave very good account of themselves.

Fela na master nobody should tell me nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by Mandate2023: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2023
Another fake propaganda from ipigs meanwhile peter never stayed in south east due to bad governance so dey seek shelter in other region.....he can such a person want his kinsmen as the president when its obvious dey r synonymous with bad leadership

1 Like

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2023
Dbanj kai bawa neh?
Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Source?

1 Like

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by Charleys: 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2023
Seriously I see psquare as in both of them as Jos than igbos apart from their songs.

I've never heard that they visit the south east apart from going there to perform. If you have any picture of them visiting the south east just to chill just let me know.
Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by Oksman(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2023
brain54:
I don’t believe dbanj made that statement…

If he actually did then I am sorry for him!

Why?

1 Like

Re: D' Banj Berates Femi Kuti, Describes Peter Okoye As Nationalist. by Oksman(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2023
Mandate2023:
Another fake propaganda from ipigs meanwhile peter never stayed in south east due to bad governance so dey seek shelter in other region.....he can such a person want his kinsmen as the president when its obvious dey r synonymous with bad leadership

I thought they said that Igbos are politically emotional? Have the Omoluabi's taken over?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Beep-pussycatdolls / What'z Up Wit Fergies " London Bridge" ? / Wale Adenuga Of Fop Recipes For Achieving A Successful Live Worship Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.