Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (65833 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Fact Check: Viral Drone Video Of Bandits Is From Kenya, Not Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by shegra58: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2023
kcpumping:
Lol....the truth is I find it hard to believe that you guys still struggle to understand the obidatti strategy.
Did u see the crowed in alaba? Mile 2 nko?
Do u know that ikorodu isn't even part of all you seeing.....finally, no imported crowed at all
excuse kee u dia
Dem don give una oversized venue again?

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by egunna(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2023
kcpumping:
Lol....the truth is I find it hard to believe that you guys still struggle to understand the obidatti strategy.
Do u know that ikorodu isn't even part of all you seeing.....finally, no imported crowed at all
who asked you for the truth?u guys will always find one flimsy and watery excuse to give.oya continue nah,25th is not far again.

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by PerfectMan24: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2023
This is not what I saw in ChannelsTv. This could be before the rally.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Jogs1900: 8:36am On Feb 12, 2023
tishbite42:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U think if anything untoward happens to Obi, Lagos will contain me and you?!
You must be high on meth and Colos.
You are thinking too far...Calm down.. I commented because of what Obidients are saying that Obi has street credibility hence I mentioned those areas.,No be your candidate carry presidential campaign go street?. Some Yorubas can't go to those areas to campaign yet there are voters there....
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
It is clear Obi is just wasting his time
Millions of obedient don't attend rally.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2023
ryloy:
Drone Shot of Obi Presidential Campaign Rally in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dhxn69P_WU
Obi has finished work in Lagos both Night and day

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by shoskid(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2023
Ekennovative:
After chasing them away with thugs abi? Meanwhile the drone should have followed him from Alaba International Market through to TBS so that you'll see the mammoth crowd of Obedients.

Modified: Meanwhile here are the pictures when the campaign eventually started

Zombie no dey accepted reality on time
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Hopium: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Mosesvic11:
you must be living in a fool pa radise keep hailing your tinubu as we celebrate obi.
''

lmao

SDP self go lash LP correct koboko in Kwara.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by olajohnson5(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2023
Don't get it wrong! Most of the people who are ready to vote Obi in lagos wouldn't attend the rally.besides I head about the various attacks by APC supporters in lagos.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by mrkia(m): 8:42am On Feb 12, 2023
I don't believe this!!! I wish to see the one being posted by the Obedients themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.
Otondo you know Onikan is small capacity stadium when compare to TBS, why is APC avoiding TBS grin Obi has spoken to crowd at TBS filled to capacity and National Stadium with bigger capacity than Teslim Balogun Stadium Surulere

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2023
Urchins won't sleep because of Things and Agberos invading the areas meant to pull crowd from and come tot the arena....

They have suddenly forgotten that there were many recorded victims of violence, torture, from APC touts against the Obidience family...

When APC TINUBU came to Anambra State, there was no records of even slap, or any violence but in Lagos State, they used all manners of violence to stop people from moving to the area....

Tell me who will attend the rally when APC are on gear 5 waiting to unleash Vawulence
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2023
LegendHero:
Even Atiku campaign for Lagos wey I think say small still pass this one.

The person wey do this aerial video do Obiidiots strong thing.

Tinubu rally in Abuja yesterday grin grin

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Mandate2023: 8:46am On Feb 12, 2023
kcpumping:

Mumu.....I no even see anybody wey wear obi or LP vest yesterday in ikoroduπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wetin ppl dey do for mile2 and alaba when na tbs be d main center for d rally.....find another thing talkπŸ˜‚ upon all d hype of posting pics of ppl going inside bus and those gatherings to enter bus na dis yeye thing una fit come up with

4 Likes

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by ArinzeAnthony03: 8:47am On Feb 12, 2023
After everything the urchin did to stop the rally by stabbing people and destroying people motor, blocking the road with damage taxi. You still want people to fill the stadium. You have accomplished your aim yesterday let's wait till the election day.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by bhmw(m): 8:48am On Feb 12, 2023
Exactly my thoughts....I for one will not leave my business for any rally and I am voting for Obi. A lot of people around me like that too.

Obi does not have party members but has intelligent people who are clamoring for a better Nigeria. Let's see what happens on the election day.

OdefaGirl:
Obidients are very busy set of people that can't even be cajoled out from their businesses even if you give them Urchins' 2k....

You saw crowd that greeted him in Alaba?

It's funny that even the only place I see Yorubas against Obi is on Nairaland..... Most of them with good intentions are Obidient. Take it or take it......

Moreover, this same video was posted yesterday, so there's nothing new.

Meet you at the polling units....
Nigeria must be free from sleeping leaders, our name is already too dented to have a Druggie rule us.

Pity yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Seunfretty: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2023
See as i just dey laff people....some of you in this forum keep fooling yourself and been dillusional....and you people just make me laugh cos u seem NT to get the picture...

i love Obi but use to think he will likely not win...but that narrative is beginning to change within me...

(OBI MIGHT END UP WINNING THIS ELECTION)....and as much as it won't shock me...u people will be Soo shocked ..if wat you bank on to trol the LP follower is drone pictures that was taking early during a campaign then am sorry u guys are about the get the shock of your lives o..

Go around Lagos ...from the elites...to youths ..to civil servants ..and more...you will be shocked about wat people have in mind...i can tell you boldly with good facts....TINUBU WONT WIN LAGOS.......u can argue but again u will all get the shock of ur lives next week....

And am sorry he will likely NT win anywhere in South west....i visit Lagos every week but live in Ibadan...Ibadan is a strong hold for block vote in south west asides Lagos and i can tell you ones again brethren....TINUBU CANT WIN OYO STATE...he won't even get 20% here ...

He and his cohorts knows this that's why they keep going to the North to canvass people cos the bulk of votes lies there...but i don't trust the northerners this time...Tinubu has jam talked into the hands of elites there and also the christians in the north due to years of killings under APC won't vote him ...again atiku will think he has a chance which of cos he does ..(his their son ffs).....the north central is almost broken with lots of obedients there showing the votes will be shared

Forget all the propaganda and the crowd u see for other parties in South east...(IBOS WILL VOTES FOR THEIR SON) ..his their only hope after years so they will put aside anything and follow him on the day of the election

Now tell me where your tinubus block vote will come from abeg

I know someone would come to counter this...but let me rephrase....(YOU PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE THE SHOCK OF YOUR LIVES NEXT WEEK)
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by sukkot: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
I knew Lagosians will do this drone video and capture Obi when he was there so they will give no excuse. Their nash don open.
that mane said Nash grin
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by bewla(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
This really exposed them. Will they said it was take when Obi is yet to arrive?
Wee don't give sho shi that's why just love and many can't close them shop in ladipo to come see frude call pandemic
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by feed70: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
RockHard:

Na overconfidence kee dem. They believed too much in their own social media hype, so they went for TBS, only to end up exposing themselves.

No be to go tbs be the problem this crowd no body pain them na sef made.. like me I will vote for LP but I don’t attend rallies.. no be every body de go rally oga.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by obrian888: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2023
Hopium:
Something is really wrong with obidients.

You guys should be ashamed, tbh. Seriously, this isn't the time for bants. Let's be honest with ourselves.

In what world do you think you can defeat Asiwaju in Nigeria, talkless of Lagos? You guys overhyped yourself with social media noise and blinded yourselves to reality. Forget all the jamboree, psquare performance, Alaba display; una flop big time.

Lagos was meant to be the climax of the Peter-Datti campaign; your Ebonyi rally was better than today's show of shame 10x. You're going to lose a big chunks of undecided votes and voters already in your camp who just want to vote candidates they think will win for the bragging right.

The most painful thing is that reality still hasn't dawn on you. Obidients had a lot of fun at TBS today, no argument - but that's the only positive they're taking home forgetting they've proved they don't have the number to own Lagos or displace city boy. When people say Obidients are all about hype and vibes, una go dey deflect. I was there today - majority there were more concerned about IG reels and twitter videos to gain clout on SM. When the old guard say you're not ready, don't argue with them.

Lagos was meant to be stronghold of the obi movement. What a shame!

Una flop at ABJ last few days and the excuse was that your members were at work; that why the rally was scanty. Today nko? Today is sha Saturday and Lasgidi has the highest number of social media users in Nigeria. So what was the problem?

TBS has a capacity of 50,000; the population today plus the Igbo traders of Alaba was barely 10% of the capacity. For Lagos oooo. So una no fit get 50,000 people to fill TBS on a Saturday but are saying LP will win Lagos? Na that Gbadebo boy I pity - remove the Obi fan craze and what's left for him as voters strength is nothing. But sha that one na guy man. He's also catching cruise.

Is it delusional or denial? - they're still jumping up and down saying they will chase Aiswaju away from Lagos.

I think it has been put to rest that structure matters in politics. But being the stubborn collective that they are, they will still argue. Your beating and disgrace is waiting on 25th.

Even Sanwo-Olu rally at Onikan today by Lagos waste workers only was better than theis oversized TBS show x2.

Obidients, make una dey shame small small.

Meanwhile, Tinubu will be ending his political rally in Lagos .
Atiku will be ending his Political rally in Adamawa.
Even Sowore is ending his political rally in Ondo.
Only the fraud among them cannot go and end his rally in Anambra, he will be ending it in Lagos.

you guys are the real bunch of shame every time you boast with Lagos as if, if Tifnubu wins Lagos they will declare him Nigeria's president. Oga i am a strong obidient and i agree with you that the turn from drone view is poor, but if i see 1trillion people coming out for Obi in Anambra, to me it is inconsequential i wil never celebrate it, and it is the truth because it is his base, it is like Kwankwaso celebrating in Kano or Atifkulooted celebrating in Adamawa,so stop celebrating Tifnubu number against Obi in Lagos except you don't know politics. the game obidients are playin with Lagos is to to get sizeable figure from Lagos, because PDP,AAC and some other parties might get as well and that will mean Tifnubu getting a reduced number. ordinarily you will agree with me that the Lagos land lord supposed to clear Lagos 100% but with obi and Atifku in the race, that will never happen.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by EngrOloye: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
What you people APC don't know is that people are afraid of thugs in Lagos that's why many of us don't go but our PVC will speak on our behalf. Let's what and see. We are tired of APC and PDP (evil parties)
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by IfnobeGod20: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
tolue42:

Liar obi was on stage. We can show you his convoy
I have not seen where a convoy of VIP will be parked at the back of a stage. You Tinubu supporters will not kill person. Well, you can not do or say anything more than your brain capacity.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by thebar: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
Revolva:
So what if the crowd dont fit in the large arena

Dem tell u say peter obi supporter in other LG in lagos no de watch

I am sure peter OBi get more supporter in lagos than this maybe na dis money issue no let many folks come to TBS from mainland ...dis country de make person taya and weak ..on d day of election we go bomb all of dem out

Bro, more than 8 pickup buses was sent to different Conner in lagos to pick people yesterday

I saw the one at ikorodu
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by esosuo: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2023
You want ibo man to leave him weekend market to go watch campaign abi ? Obi in Lagos na when he pass their store , Lagos that people are hustling for their daily bread and you don’t want to give shi shi so go hard oh even if they love you to vote for you to gather people for stadium go hard
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2023
Very brave of them to have come out in such numbers in the ruling party's fortress and despite confirmed attacks by unknown thugs. I am absolutely sure that there are many who will only show their hands on election day just to avoid being attacked by foolish urchins.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by AVISENNA: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2023
At a time where there is a cash crunch,Obi never mandated people from all works of life to be here to show solidarity cause they earn a living somewhere.All this crowd videos is just as misleading as it comes in end we laughter will turn to weeping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by Mandate2023: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2023
tishbite42:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
U think if anything untoward happens to Obi, Lagos will contain me and you?!
You must be high on meth and Colos.

Na online make u dey make mouthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ u no go even fit come out na online una go continue to cry if boys finish obi for streetπŸ˜‚......small slap una dey post am up and down say them attack those going for d rally
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by obrian888: 9:02am On Feb 12, 2023
tinsel:
I knew Lagosians will do this drone video and capture Obi when he was there so they will give no excuse. Their nash don open.

whatever the number here it doesn't make Tinubu wining the election because the result will not be decided by Lagos vote alone, so you guys stop celebrating and think about the cabal Hell roof eye is crying about in the villa that Aisha Buhari is part of, you guys will know the power of a woman very soon, and stop worrying about Obi, he is not your problem
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2023
thebar:

Bro, more than 8 pickup buses was sent to different Conner in lagos to pick people yesterday

I saw the one at ikorodu
What is six buses in a city the size of Lagos but a symbolic gesture.
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by joba4luv: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2023
Fake video
Re: Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos by KennethG1994: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2023
Please show us the other ones too, not only this one was captured yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.