Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here (8041 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by OgaNightmare(m): 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
Temple333 longtime
Courz it's been a while
I've been going through a post-brainwashing/Indoctrination therapy
I discovered a lot of things as my life is taking a different turn
By the way today was the special meeting of the Borg in Nigeria.
John Ekrhran said that young people should avoid University education that it is one of Satan's machinery that he uses to mold people who will work for his system grin grin grin grin

And today's watchtower study showed a brother teaching the ressurected thief (that was crucified with Christ) in the new world.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Delusion at it's peak

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Temple333 longtime
Courz it's been a while
John Ekrhran said that young people should avoid University education that it is one of Satan's machinery that he uses to mold people who will work for his system grin grin grin grin

And today's watchtower study showed a brother teaching the ressurected thief (that was crucified with Christ) in the new world.
Delusion at it's peak

Do you have any faith at all?

Sincere followers should take note! wink

OgaNightmare:
It's a Jewish creation myth
Nothing like Adama and Evelyn 🤣

OgaNightmare:
Indeed the man you call Jesus wasn't the Messiah the Jews were looking forward to.
The utterances found the Hebrew had undergone reinterpretation, redactions and additions.
The second Temple period saw a kind of a revival in Jewish literature.....
The writers of the Gospel used a principle of interpretation called "Midrash aggada" to interpret prochecies in OT(old testamemt sources) speak about a coming messiah that is to be born in Bethlehem.

*I think a lot of scholars have written on this, you can check Bart Ehrman
Jesus Interrupted
Misquoting Jesus and How Jesus Became God

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Temple333 longtime
Courz it's been a while

Delusion at it's peak

Hahahaha. This is hilarious.

How are you doing jare? Hope your deprogramming is going perfectly well. It can take couple of years to shed off all that Watchtower junk so take your time.

I know about the special talk. I am sure there was nothing special or new about it because they repeated all what they have been Preaching for many years. Nothing new.

I know they will continue to stress their allergy towards University Education. They are bleeding members. Remember, they used to forbid Marriage, having children and secondary school education. They need all the time, money and free labor they can get from JWs. I pity JWs that take them seriously.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by OgaNightmare(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have any faith at all?

Sincere followers should take note! wink

I'm not deluded man
True faith is not based on believing a bunch of unrelated writings that has undergone revisions through the hands of mortal men.
I stand against the whole dogma of religion and yours in particular
I've studied and read, and re-read. My journey has been a long one. So remain deluded why I remain woke.
Trust me by the year 2050 you guys will still be shouting the LAST OF THE LAST DAYS grin grin grin grin
How many years since Christ presence (1874) the beginning of the time of the end (1879) and your people later changed it to 1914 grin grin grin grin
Baba rest grin
I'm sure by 2035 you'll have a new set of GB members with new interpretations this present ones go soon kpai grin
Anyway let me join tight pants Tony in drinking seven bottles of whiskey after all I dey imitate Christ brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:

I'm not deluded man
True faith is not based on believing a bunch of unrelated writings that has undergone revisions through the hands of mortal men.
I stand against the whole dogma of religion and yours in particular
I've studied and read, and re-read. My journey has been a long one. So remain deluded why I remain woke.
Trust me by the year 2050 you guys will still be shouting the LAST OF THE LAST DAYS grin grin grin grin
How many years since Christ presence (1874) the beginning of the time of the end (1879) and your people later changed it to 1914 grin grin grin grin
Baba rest grin
I'm sure by 2035 you'll have a new set of GB members with new interpretations this present ones go soon kpai grin
Anyway let me join tight pants Tony in drinking seven bottles of whiskey after all I dey imitate Christ brother grin

So in a nutshell you don't believe in Christ Jesus.

Thanks.

Who's Next? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by OgaNightmare(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

How are you doing jare? Hope your deprogramming is going perfectly well. It can take couple of years to shed off all that Watchtower junk so take your time.

I know about the special talk. I am sure there was nothing special or new about it because they repeated all what they have been Preaching for many years. Nothing new.

I know they will continue to stress their allergy towards University Education. They are bleeding members. Remember, they used to forbid Marriage, having children and secondary school education. They need all the time, money and free labor they can get from JWs. I pity JWs that take them seriously.

The are now hammering on Evolution (people are discovering how the misrepresent evolution) and their main theme is now doing more in Full-time Service.
Seems the youths are now waking up to reality, they are just using Africans to boost their numbers.
Dem just the panic left right and center grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you are a Non JW and you meet any of them, ask them why they forbid University Education.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by OgaNightmare(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So in a nutshell you don't believe in Christ Jesus.

Thanks.

Who's Next? smiley
I know of the historical Jesus
He was born a Jew and died a Jew
Your own Jesus was the later inspired by the factions of the Jewish sect that later became known as CHRISTIANS grin grin grin
Bulaba grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:

I know of the historical Jesus
He was born a Jew and died a Jew
Your own Jesus was the later inspired by the factions of the Jewish sect that later became known as CHRISTIANS grin grin grin
Bulaba grin

Please you've been settled since you don't believe in Christ Jesus why not leave this case for those that are interested in Jesus of Nazareth as the Christ? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:

The are now hammering on Evolution (people are discovering how the misrepresent evolution) and their main theme is now doing more in Full-time Service.
Seems the youths are now waking up to reality, they are just using Africans to boost their numbers.
Dem just the panic left right and center grin

Oh Yes. Watchtower only needs Africans to boost their numbers so that people wouldn't notice they are dying in developed countries. But I hear some African countries are waking up as well. Only Nigerians are obsessed with this religion. Nigerians are always the last to receive information.

The past Watchtower studies have been about begging the JWs not to leave the Cult. They are indeed desperate.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by OgaNightmare(m): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Please you've been settled since you don't believe in Christ Jesus why not leave this case for those that are interested in Jesus of Nazareth as the Christ? smiley

You don't know the history of Christianity that's why you're still stucked on what you've been told over the years
But until you're ready to leave the fantasy world you'll remain the same

2 Likes

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Whoever wants to study the Bible with a view to know what Jesus commissioned in the first century and why there are lots of different sects all claiming denominations under the same religion with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines please feel free to join me on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6944186/study-bible-jehovahs-witnesses-2

True Christians will be hated and accused by all kinds of people {Matthew 24:9} if you notice carefully you will realize that none of these people believe in Jesus of Nazareth all they're after is to antagonize the one and only group whose activities is judging them on this planet! wink

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:

You don't know the history of Christianity that's why you're still stucked on what you've been told over the years
But until you're ready to leave the fantasy world you'll remain the same
STORY for the gods! cheesy

Go out there and stop over 41,000 different sects all claiming Christians. Tell them that Jesus of Nazareth is not the Messiah.

As for me i am fully convinced that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah (Christ) sent by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Templee333(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Temple333 longtime
Courz it's been a while

Delusion at it's peak
Welcome sir

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
OgaNightmare:
Temple333 longtime
Courz it's been a while

Delusion at it's peak

Lest I forget, are you aware that Watchtower now teaches that the 144,000 will have Superhuman abilities that include resurrecting all dead people during Armaggedon? In a recent Broadcast, one of the governing body member, in their Annual meeting 2022 made this claim. He said they will empty all the graves. So, the 144,000 will have equal power with Jesus. Perfect definition of an Antichrist seeking to replace Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
Puremind1225:
Why do they claim Christ started ruling in heaven since 1914 as if they witnessed it happen in heaven?

Misinterpretation of scriptures and bad analysis of world history.

All the honest defenders of doctrine, upon good questioning are either disfellowshipped or left the organization willingly.

Read about Carl Olof Johnson. Professor Furuli etc on the net.

It is all delusion.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

Lest I forget, are you aware that Watchtower now teaches that the 144,000 will have Superhuman abilities that include resurrecting all dead people during Armaggedon? In a recent Broadcast, one of the governing body member, in their Annual meeting 2022 made this claim. He said they will empty all the graves. So, the 144,000 will have equal power with Jesus. Perfect definition of an Antichrist seeking to replace Jesus.

I watched one of them - David Splain - giving qualiifcations of the 144,000 of which he is cork sure to be part of.

He and his co GB members have been given the right to decide who and what is required to be part.
I am laughing in MaximumSide's native language grin grin grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

STORY for the gods! cheesy

Go out there and stop over 41,000 different sects all claiming Christians. Tell them that Jesus of Nazareth is not the Messiah.

As for me i am fully convinced that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah (Christ) sent by the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! wink

Mention the sects and few of the doctrines that claim Jesus is not the Messiah.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

Ignorance is weaponized to control simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

I watched one of them - David Splain - giving qualiifcations of the 144,000 of which he is cork sure to be part of.

He and his co GB members have been given the right to decide who and what is required to be part.
I am laughing in MaximumSide's native language grin grin grin

grin grin

Everything is a Scam. Back in the day, they were teaching that The Christ is made up of Jesus and 144,000. This their present teaching shows that they haven't dropped it for them to make themselves equal with Jesus by claiming to have the same powers with him. It takes a special kind of Narcissism and serious mental illness to equate yourself with Jesus. sad
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Ignorance is weaponized to control simpletons.

Very True. University Education is from the Devil while Poverty and ignorance is righteous. That is how they made JWs to be amongst the poorest while they continue to achieve Billionaire status. Pitiful. sad
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

grin grin

Everything is a Scam. Back in the day, they were teaching that The Christ is made up of Jesus and 144,000. This their present teaching shows that they haven't dropped it for them to make themselves equal with Jesus by claiming to have the same powers with him. It takes a special kind of Narcissism and serious mental illness to equate yourself with Jesus. sad

Yeah, it is New Light.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yeah, it is New Light.

Rather, refurbished 'New' Light that means the exact same thing. sad
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

Very True. University Education is from the Devil while Poverty and ignorance is righteous. That is how they made JWs to be amongst the poorest while they continue to achieve Billionaire status. Pitiful. sad

They can lie to defend the organization.
Organization first, then God.

They form to know all things. If you are a studious type you will see their errors. But they want to force their ideas down your throat.
Confidence in delusion.

I am laughing in the language of JWs paradise. grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

They can lie to defend the organization.
Organization first, then God.

They form to know all things. If you are a studious type you will see their errors. But they want to force their ideas down your throat.
Confidence in delusion.

I am laughing in the language of JWs paradise. grin

That tells you they are very far from Truth. They have bastardised that word Truth. They believe when they repeat that word many times a day, it makes them look good. They depend on the ignorance of people when it comes to the Bible. That's how they flourish. Once you know the Bible well, their arguments fall flat and make them stupid. I never knew it was so easy to defeat them in arguments. grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

Rather, refurbished 'New' Light that means the exact same thing. sad

Rotating Light you would say.
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

That tells you they are very far from Truth. They have bastardised that word Truth. They believe when they repeat that word many times a day, it makes them look good. They depend on the ignorance of people when it comes to the Bible. That's how they flourish. Once you know the Bible well, their arguments fall flat and make them stupid. I never knew it was so easy to defeat them in arguments. grin

Just get knowledge, few of them research. Vast majority memorize doctrines. Their minds are raped by their leaders.
I have met quite a few of them. They become dishonest in arguments.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Rotating Light you would say.
cheesy grin grin

Exactly. Rotating lights with no destination. grin sad
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Just get knowledge, few of them research. Vast majority memorize doctrines. Their minds are raped by their leaders.
I have met quite a few of them. They become dishonest in arguments.

Gbam. The way they will argue with you is nothing but pure comedy. They can even accuse Jesus of many things just so that Watchtower is proven right. Just like Mad Max claiming that Jesus deceived Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Courz:

Gbam. The way they will argue with you is nothing but pure comedy. They can even accuse Jesus of many things just so that Watchtower is proven right. Just like Mad Max claiming that Jesus deceived Thomas.

Haa!!!!!!
He is my friend on this platform o.
Only we don't agree on almost any issues.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Haa!!!!!!
He is my friend on this platform o.
Only we don't agree on almost any issues.

You are claiming him as your friend when he sees you as an enemy? As long as you don't share his delusions, you are nothing to him. Remember, you will be destroyed at Armaggedon while he survives to pack and Bury your dead body according to Watchtower. That's the work Watchtower will assign JWs after Armaggedon. grin

Yes. He said Jesus deceived Thomas. Look at it below. Blasphemy is very easy for JWs. Just as Child Sexual Abuse in their midst is nothing to them as they defend it to say it happens everywhere.

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Mention the sects and few of the doctrines that claim Jesus is not the Messiah.

If truly you believe then face them and explain to them you and i have nothing in common! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / ‘my Grass To Grace Story’ – Prophet Joshua Iginla Recounts / What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.