Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here (8030 Views)

Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses / Five (5) Misconceptions About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by johnw47: 4:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Courz:

Yes. He said Jesus deceived Thomas. Look at it below. Blasphemy is very easy for JWs. Just as Child Sexual Abuse in their midst is nothing to them as they defend it to say it happens everywhere.

according to lost false jw's, Jesus is a deceiver
and their forefathers the pharisees said the same:

Mat 27:62  Now on the next day, the day after the preparation, the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered together with Pilate, 
Mat 27:63  and said, "Sir, we remember that when He was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I am to rise again.

they evil as can be

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If truly you believe then face them and explain to them you and i have nothing in common! wink

Who are the ' them'?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

Who are the ' them'?
Read the comments of all those following this thread you will know them please stop quoting me or i will ignore you.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Courz:

You are claiming him as your friend when [b]he sees you as an enemy? [/b]As long as you don't share his delusions, you are nothing to him. Remember, you will be destroyed at Armaggedon while he survives to pack and Bury your dead body according to Watchtower. That's the work Watchtower will assign JWs after Armaggedon. grin

Yes. He said Jesus deceived Thomas. Look at it below. Blasphemy is very easy for JWs. Just as Child Sexual Abuse in their midst is nothing to them as they defend it to say it happens everywhere.

I know all these. My mother has two of us , my sibling is more than fifty years with them.
I know their delusion at close range.
I still love them with the love of Christ even when they wish us bad.
More so, we have been given the ministry of reconciliation.

Their delusion is out of this world.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 7:52am On Feb 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you have any faith at all?

Sincere followers should take note! wink

You have not refuted any of his story. You are asking about faith what about his truer truth he now found truer than the one he left behind in JW?

2 Peter 1:5
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

You know knowledge is the better side of faith.
He is saying by experience that you are sincerely wrong!
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Read the comments of all those following this thread you will know them please stop quoting me or i will ignore you.

I that your final answer?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2023
MightySparrow:

I know all these. My mother has two of us , my sibling is more than fifty years with them.
I know their delusion at close range.
I still love them with the love of Christ even when they wish us bad.
More so, we have been given the ministry of reconciliation.

Their delusion is out of this world.

It's alright. I wish such kindness extended to these people is appreciated. Unfortunately, they will never regard it as anything as long as they are brainwashed and continue to listen to Watchtower to see you as an enemy. The only JWs who will appreciate your kindness are the less fanatic /unserious ones who are PIMO.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2023
johnw47:

according to lost false jw's, Jesus is a deceiver
and their forefathers the pharisees said the same:

Mat 27:62  Now on the next day, the day after the preparation, the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered together with Pilate, 
Mat 27:63 and said, "Sir, we remember that when He was still alive that deceiver said, 'After three days I am to rise again.

they evil as can be

Perfect Scripture you quoted there. How fitting.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
Where una dey see money?

I noticed you speak the pidgin language so you can now have a Bible in that language from Jehovah's Witnesses. Yesterday it was announced that our New World Translation Of The Holy Scriptures (NWT) is now available in two more Nigeria language:
Urhobo and African pidgin English
Both will be given to you without charge so next time JWs comes knocking on your door you can ask for your own copy of God's word in the language you appreciate.
As for your question please check the highlighted in red!

Newsextra014:

On Sunday, February 12, 2023, Jehovah Witnesses in Nigeria unveiled the New World Translation Bibles in two languages indigenous to Nigeria, Urhobo and Pidgin English.

The event coincided with the visit of representatives of the Governing Body of the organisation to Nigeria. It was broadcast live to Kingdom Halls and Assembly Halls of Jehovah’s Witnesses located around the country to over half a million people.

The key highlight of the event, the release of the New Testament of the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures in Urhobo and Pidgin English, was overseen by Mr. Jeffrey Winder, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

According to Mr. Jama Onwubuariri, Media Representative of Jehovah’s Witnesses, “Pidgin English is spoken by over 75 million persons in Nigeria.

Other speakers can be found in West Africa, Europe and the US. These speakers deserve to understand God’s Word without the hindrance of language.

The idea is to produce a Pidgin translation that could speak to the heart of Pidgin English speakers in different countries of West and Central Africa.”

“There are about 5 million users of the Urhobo language. The language has some dialects and has changed over time. This translation in Urhobo is done in accordance with the dynamism of the language and can easily be understood by various dialectal groups within the Urhobo community.” He said.

Napoleon Ogheneroro and Oke Ojonah who are both Urhobo speakers and members of the Jehovah’s witnesses in Lagos expressed delight on the launch of the Bible in West African Pidgin and Urhobo. 

They added that the move would immensely aid sharing the word of Jehovah with people especially in the rural areas and generally as many will understand better in indigenous languages than in English.

READ MORE: Bible Society Rewards Winners with N200k Cash Prizes, Other Gifts at Deaf Bible Quiz

According to Mr. Jahswill Stevens, another Media Representative of Jehovah’s Witnesses, “in a world full of challenges, the message of the Bible brings the comfort and hope we so desperately need. Our goal is not financial profit; we are motivated by love for people, because we want to help as many people as possible to have access to this message in their language.”

All translators are Jehovah’s Witnesses volunteers and have chosen to remain anonymous. Jehovah’s Witnesses have been publishing an increasing number of videos in Urhobo and Pidgin English with the content of Bible-based books, magazines, movies and songs with advice that helps people deal with everyday challenges. There is content available for all audiences: children, young people, parents, families.

One of the most widely distributed magazines in the world – The Watchtower – is also available in Urhobo and Pidgin English. The Pidgin and Urhobo language publications can easily be accessed from jw.org by selecting the required language from the top right corner of the site. Also, the publications, including the newly released Urhobo and Pidgin English Translations, can be downloaded and read on JW Library App.

All the material produced by Jehovah’s Witnesses are made available free of charge. Their publications are part of a voluntary work to help people around the world to understand the Bible. Expenses for their work are covered by donations.

Jehovah’s Witnesses have been active in Nigeria since 1921. They now number over 400,000.·Their educational work is carried out in over 240 lands and is voluntary. All publications produced by the Witnesses, including the Bible, are distributed free of charge. The Witnesses respect each person’s right to decide whether to listen to their message or not.

There are no national or social barriers among Jehovah’s Witnesses – they are from hundreds of countries, speak hundreds of languages and address one another simply as Brothers and Sisters

Some of the characteristics of the New World Translation and manuscripts were used to produce it are:

Hebrew (Old Testament) Text: The New World Translation of the Hebrew Scriptures (1953-1960, in English) was based on Rudolf Kittel’s Biblia Hebraica. Since then, updated editions of the Hebrew text, such as the Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia and the Biblia Hebraica Quinta, have included recent research based on the Dead Sea Scrolls and other ancient manuscripts.

These scholarly works reproduce the Leningrad Codex and include notes with comparative texts from other sources, such as the Samaritan Pentateuch, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Greek Septuagint, the Aramaic Targum, the Latin Vulgate, and the Syriac Peshitta. The editions of Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia and Biblia Hebraica Quinta were consulted.

Greek (New Testament) text: In the late 19th century, scholars B. F. Westcott and F.J.A. Hort compared existing manuscripts and fragments of the Bible in preparing a standard Greek text that they believed faithfully reflected the original writings. The standard text of these scholars was used as the basis for this translation, in addition to other ancient papyri, probably dating from the second and third centuries CE.

Furthermore, standard texts such as those by Nestle and Aland and the United Bible Societies reflect recent scholarly research. Some of the findings from these surveys were included in the 2013 revision of the New World Translation of the Bible.

Christ Jesus said:

Na their fruits una go take know them. People no fit pluck grape fruit from chuku-chuku plant, and them no fit pluck fig fruit from chuku-chuku tree, abi them fit? So too, every good tree de produce good fruit, but every tree wey don rotten de produce useless fruit. Good tree no fit produce useless fruit, and tree wey don rotten no fit produce fine fruit. Matthew 7:16-18

“Because God love the world well-well, na im make e give im special Son, so that anybody wey show say e de put faith for-am, them no go destroy-am, but e go get life wey no go end" John 3:16

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MightySparrow: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2023
Courz:

It's alright. I wish such kindness extended to these people is appreciated. Unfortunately, they will never regard it as anything as long as they are brainwashed and continue to listen to Watchtower to see you as an enemy. The only JWs who will appreciate your kindness are the less fanatic /unserious ones who are PIMO.

I know my brother.

As you rightly said the fanaticism is eye - blinding.
Yet, I still pray that God will deliver them from mental slavery like Temple333.

1 Like

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by correctguy101(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Whoever has any question as in ANY (sincere) QUESTION should feel free to approach a JW in his or her neighbourhood.
That's exactly what i did back then when i was still a Muslim and here I am today a bonafide member of the group. I already noticed some questions but they aren't addressed to me so i believe those asking aren't ready to find out the truth regarding what they're nursing against the one and only organization of God's people!
I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses feel free to approach me with any sincere question that may come up into your heart!

This man, what do you mean by sincere?

I have been invited to the upcoming assembly of Jehovah's witnesses at Badagry on the 19th of this month and I plan to be in attendance, infact, I don already arrange my clothes for the day.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
correctguy101:

This man, what do you mean by sincere?

I have been invited to the upcoming assembly of Jehovah's witnesses at Badagry on the 19th of this month and I plan to be in attendance, infact, I don already arrange my clothes for the day.

Well try to ask any question that comes to your mind when next you see JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Templee333:
It's time to answer all questions that bother you about the Jw people. You should well know that the FAQS section of the jw.org website doesn't give an honest answer to the questions asked. Also, any Jw member you meet to ask about their beliefs and doctrine may not give you all the needed information for fear that you will know the unpleasant and their dark side. It is only those who have had firsthand experience with the group that will give you unbiased information about them.

Is a deserter/rebel qualified to speak for the Army?

Peter the apostle "you meet to ask about his beliefs and doctrine may not give you all the needed information for fear that you will know his unpleasant and dark side."

You opened this thread to display your mumu.
grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2023
Templee333:
The no blood transfusion doctrine is a misapplication of the old testament scriptures. Jw members are told to reject blood transfusion if they must continue to have a good relationship with Jehovah. But there're confusions about taking blood tonics and other medications containing blood fractions.Many jw don't even know what they must accept or reject in connection with the command to "abstain from blood". Also, some jw members secretly accept blood transfusion at some critical point in their life but will openly pledge "no blood". That's what it takes to be a hypocrite
That's what you were doing pretending to serve Jehovah God, until your pretences caught up with you..
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by correctguy101(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well try to ask any question that comes to your mind when next you see JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

Okay...

But I seriously don't like discussing religious beliefs. I just know the Jehovah's witnesses are right in all they proclaim and that yes, the foolish suicide bomber is also correct as long as religious correctness is concerned.

I was recently robbed but I never saw what the robbers did as wrong. If I had my effects with me on that day, they would've lost one of their members. My not having my effects with me made me a ready and unwilling victim to their trade.

So what's the biggie in making a fuss out of it all..

I was just visited by the person who invited me today, don't know why he's so persistent but I suspect my elder sister's hand in it all.

No biggie, it's part of the provision of life to enjoy what those around you are enjoying, so why would this daddy say no grin grin

Peace brother
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2023
Puremind1225:
Why do they claim Christ started ruling in heaven since 1914 as if they witnessed it happen in heaven?

The Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem in 607 BCE, the second time they attacked the Jewish city.
Counting from that time points to 1914 when the throne of God was "given to the one who had the legal right," according to Daniel's prophecy.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2023
Templee333:
for all I know, Jehovah's witnesses get their money from people's donations. These donations are made in different ways. Most times,their talks and publications aim at coaxing members to make huge donations.

Jehovah's servants practice voluntary donations, 2 Corinthians 9:7.

Did your own Bible sweet talk you to fall for your pastorpreneur threat of devourer?

Nah the man wey dem coax dey go online dey demand for every penny spent because him no receive all the promised super abundance of wealth & breakthroughs grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2023
Courz:

The organisation of JWs is Watchtower. Watchtower started out as a Book Publishing business Corporation. Their initial main aim was to sell their publications for profit. In the beginning, JWs never identified themselves as a Religion. They used to call each congregation Companies and call JWs Colporteurs, that is people who sell books before they started calling them Publishers. When the founder started it, he specifically said it was Not a Religion but a Business. But they need to pretend to be a religion to escape taxes. The founder also received a lot of money from Others to start Watchtower.

They made lots of money but because they risk being taxed by the government, they decided to refurbish themselves into a religion after some years by claiming to be the one true religion. They also became a real estate company with many Kingdom halls and buildings all over the world. Watchtower is now worth Billions of dollars. They just recently bought a very big and expensive Building from a huge company for over 20 million dollars. But still, they beg JWs for money all the time and Watchtower in turn never gives shishi or any form of charity giving to JWs. Never! Telling you that they are a Business Not a Religion. Only JWs take them as a Religion because it is a Scam. So, donations from JWs isn't their only source of income. They also have shares in so many Big Businesses in the world. Companies you already know. But JWs are not aware of this because Watchtower successfully deceived them to give them a False image of simplicity. You cannot have what Watchtower has in dollars without being associated with the Kings of the Earth and the Wild Beast.

By just a simple google search, you will get to know the companies Watchtower has shares in. Some of these companies contradicts their doctrine and that's why Watchtower hides this information from JWs by ordering them to never search JWs online or read any sources of information about them other than their Website. For example, they are taught that they don't pick up weapons to kill people in War. But Watchtower has shares in Military War equipments and weapons. Which means they profit from War and indeed carry weapons to kill people indirectly. But JWs don't know this. And JWs willingly obey since they are told other information is from Satan and anyone that tries to search for this info is an Apostate.

Believe this IBERIBEIST WAILER at your own peril. grin grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Courz:

When next you meet a JW, ask him or her to explain 1914 from the Bible and you will see what I am saying.

Also, JWs claim that events like War, famine, Earthquakes as mentioned by Jesus started in 1914. Jesus told his disciples they will see and hear about the Events but the end is yet to come. Ask a JW how the disciples are supposed to see or hear these events if they truly started in 1914 when the disciples will be dead.

Did every prophecy Jesus Christ made in Matthew chapter 24 verse 3 to 39 fulfill during the time of his first century disciples?

Carry your IBERIBEISM Komot from this forum.
grin grin
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

Did every prophecy Jesus Christ made in Matthew chapter 24 verse 3 to 39 fulfill during the time of his first century disciples?

grin grin

Janosky with your Maggot infested brain, explain 1914 from the Bible. Then answer this, if the events Jesus mentioned were to be seen and heard about by his disciples but you say those events started in 1914, how will the disciples see or hear about those events since by 1914,they would be dead?

Readers, just watch.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

Believe this IBERIBEIST WAILER at your own peril. grin grin

The organisation of JWs is Watchtower. Watchtower started out as a Book Publishing business Corporation. Their initial main aim was to sell their publications for profit. In the beginning, JWs never identified themselves as a Religion. They used to call each congregation Companies and call JWs Colporteurs, that is people who sell books before they started calling them Publishers. When the founder started it, he specifically said it was Not a Religion but a Business. But they need to pretend to be a religion to escape taxes. The founder also received a lot of money from Others to start Watchtower.

They made lots of money but because they risk being taxed by the government, they decided to refurbish themselves into a religion after some years by claiming to be the one true religion. They also became a real estate company with many Kingdom halls and buildings all over the world. Watchtower is now worth Billions of dollars. They just recently bought a very big and expensive Building from a huge company for over 20 million dollars. But still, they beg JWs for money all the time and Watchtower in turn never gives shishi or any form of charity giving to JWs. Never! Telling you that they are a Business Not a Religion. Only JWs take them as a Religion because it is a Scam. So, donations from JWs isn't their only source of income. They also have shares in so many Big Businesses in the world. Companies you already know. But JWs are not aware of this because Watchtower successfully deceived them to give them a False image of simplicity. You cannot have what Watchtower has in dollars without being associated with the Kings of the Earth and the Wild Beast.

By just a simple google search, you will get to know the companies Watchtower has shares in. Some of these companies contradicts their doctrine and that's why Watchtower hides this information from JWs by ordering them to never search JWs online or read any sources of information about them other than their Website. For example, they are taught that they don't pick up weapons to kill people in War. But Watchtower has shares in Military War equipments and weapons. Which means they profit from War and indeed carry weapons to kill people indirectly. But JWs don't know this. And JWs willingly obey since they are told other information is from Satan and anyone that tries to search for this info is an Apostate.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

grin grin

How do you feel about Watchtower telling you JWs that in the New World, they will assign to you where you will live and even if you don't like where they give you, you must obey and accept it? In this Satan's world, you have that choice but in the New World, that choice will be taken away from you. How do you feel? Is this the Paradise you are working hard for?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
correctguy101:
The Muslim man calls the Christian an unbeliever, an infidel, yet the Christian sees the musulmen same way. cool undecided grin grin
Jehovah's witnesses see other Christians as Babylon the Great and the other Christians returns the favour by calling Jehovah's witnesses people who turn the Bible upside down grin grin

Now my question?

Why do Jehovah's witnesses call former members APOSTATES? when they're busy making apostates of believers of other faiths through their preaching and teaching work? undecided undecided

2 Thessalonians 2:3

"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction"

Why is your own Bible,2 Thessalonians 2:3 calling former servants of Jehovah as "apostates, the man of lawlessness & the son of destruction" knowing that these individuals were made apostates of believers of other faiths through the preaching and teaching work of the disciples?

Oga, use that verse solve the question raised.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2023
Courz:

How do you feel about Watchtower telling you JWs that in the New World, they will assign to you where you will live and even if you don't like where they give you, you must obey and accept it? In this Satan's world, you have that choice but in the New World, that choice will be taken away from you. How do you feel? Is this the Paradise you are working hard for?
Off topic.
Is this question in Matthew chapter 24 verse 3 to 39 you are afraid to answer?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Ken4Christ: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
Templee333:
It's time to answer all questions that bother you about the Jw people. You should well know that the FAQS section of the jw.org website doesn't give an honest answer to the questions asked. Also, any Jw member you meet to ask about their beliefs and doctrine may not give you all the needed information for fear that you will know the unpleasant and their dark side. It is only those who have had firsthand experience with the group that will give you unbiased information about them.

Why do you teach so many false doctrines?They are too many to list them out here. Let me just mention a few.

1. You teach that salvation is by works when the scripture says its by grace.

2. You teach that there is no literal hell when the scripture teaches otherwise.

3. You teach that what we do on this present earth will not be used to judge us when the scripture teaches otherwise.

4. You teach that only 144,000 will go to heaven when the scripture teaches otherwise.

5. You teach that Jesus did not resurrect bodily when the scripture teaches otherwise.
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2023
Templee333:
MaxInDHouse......this is one more chance for u to sweat up and down

Oga, answer the question.
E choke you shey? grin grin

Why divert from the question & be calling MaxInDHouse?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

Off topic.
Is this question in Matthew chapter 24 verse 3 to 39 you are afraid to answer?

Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

2 Thessalonians 2:3

"Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction"

Why is your own Bible,2 Thessalonians 2:3 calling former servants of Jehovah as "apostates, the man of lawlessness & the son of destruction" knowing that these individuals were made apostates of believers of other faiths through the preaching and teaching work of the disciples?

Oga, use that verse solve the question raised.

Why do you call others Apostates whereas you JWs are Apostates and also make others Apostates of their own religion when they join you?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

Jehovah's servants practice voluntary donations, 2 Corinthians 9:7.

Did your own Bible sweet talk you to fall for your pastorpreneur threat of devourer?

Nah the man wey dem coax dey go online dey demand for every penny spent because him no receive all the promised super abundance of wealth & breakthroughs grin

Why is Watchtower a Billion dollar Corporation begging you JWs for money everytime yet They never give you shishi?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
correctguy101:

Okay...
But I seriously don't like discussing religious beliefs. I just know the Jehovah's witnesses are right in all they proclaim and that yes, the foolish suicide bomber is also correct as long as religious correctness is concerned.
I was recently robbed but I never saw what the robbers did as wrong. If I had my effects with me on that day, they would've lost one of their members. My not having my effects with me made me a ready and unwilling victim to their trade. So what's the biggie in making a fuss out of it all..I was just visited by the person who invited me today, don't know why he's so persistent but I suspect my elder sister's hand in it all. No biggie, it's part of the provision of life to enjoy what those around you are enjoying, so why would this daddy say no grin grin
Peace brother

Well i was a Muslim before my conversion so i know the big difference between the truth and falsehood in religion.

Have you noticed how the message of JWs often touch people's hearts?
Well that's because they have the truth but as most of us are used to one religion or another we always feel they're coming to steal us away from our religion.
I don't need to start telling you much because there's a reason why you typed the highlighted so follow whatever your heart tells you to do regarding the JWs.

Thanks and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Courz: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
Janosky:

Oga, answer the question.
E choke you shey? grin grin

Why divert from the question & be calling MaxInDHouse?

Why do you defend Pedophiles and Child Sexual Abuse by Saying that Pedophilia or Child Sexual Abuse happens everywhere? Does that mean you are in a false religion?
Re: Ask Any Question About Jehovah's Witnesses Here by Janosky: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ken4Christ:

Why do you teach so many false doctrines?They are too many to list them out here. Let me just mention a few.

1. You teach that salvation is by works when the scripture says its by grace

2. You teach that there is no literal hell when the scripture teaches otherwise.

3. You teach that what we do on this present earth will not be used to judge us when the scripture teaches otherwise.

4. You teach that only 144,000 will go to heaven when the scripture teaches otherwise.

5. You teach that Jesus did not resurrect bodily when the scripture teaches otherwise.

James 2:20 in the screenshot.

20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Oga, Your own Bible says this Pastorpreneur is a foolish man.

Needless to address other WAILING points because the Pastorpreneur done mess when him own Bible call him "Foolish" grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Why Many Christians Find It Difficult To Be Holy / MUST READ: Perfect Explanation To Why God Does "EVIL" / Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.