Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. (19812 Views)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food / Indian Mum Breastfeeds Her Twins At Once So She Can Eat Her Food.(photo) / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Albertone(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
babyfaceafrica:

Have your own mind. Don't let her decide for you. Yes, she can make suggestions, however stick to your decisions. Don't be too easy to please. Avoid looking indecisive in her front. Never condone bad behavior from her. If she offends you, let her know immediately. Never go physical!

Makes absolute sense. Thanks for this.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Albertone:

Makes absolute sense. Thanks for this.

Hmm... This looks good. In my own opinion, Why would I assuming am a lady and keep giving you suggestions when I know you won't consider them? ?o even if what I suggested to you is the best for that situation, you will still do your mind.

Am of the opinion that your lady isn't in competition with you. So you should trust her to be a part of your decision. This is what effective communication should do. Mixing ideas and making a decision base on the best opinion. And this does not reduce your authority as the man.

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2023
Zanxx:

I tell you. He keeps saying he is staying because of the children. My mom and aunts have advised him but he still insists on staying. I can’t live that way , I swear.

The best I think is for them to sort things out. Let them talk. He is not eating am also sure he is not also doing his inner chamber duties too. So staying because the children is not it. Those children is not your wife. They would one day leave. But this woman you once claimed you love and can't do without is your wife. He should not just stay. He should be humble to sort things out. My opinion.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by superCleanworks(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2023
JohnieWalker12:

Na your type fit dey beat woman for house because Jesus and Solomon no condemn am
are you done?
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by DaCharis2016: 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2023
Why will I eat after she arrogantly asked me to fetch the food myself and serve myself?
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by sylve11: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
superCleanworks:

you are in NO POSITION and you have NO AUTHORITY to tell any man on this earth how, when and where to eat.
You are NOBODY to tell any man what to do in his house.
Even Solomon in all his wisdom and Jesus in all his glory did not give such RULES. Who are you?

Loud it. cool

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Uptheante(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2023
mu2sa2:
Most men don't know that the worst insult to your wife is to refuse to eat her food. Even if you have a genuine reason not to eat much, take a little but never, never refuse to take your wife's food. Also, eat whatever she has prepared without complaining about the type of food or even the salt content. Reserve your comment for a later time.Women in every culture an d clime across the world are the same on this issue.
You mean a man should not reject his wife's food or complain if the food is not up to his taste simply because he doesn't want to displease her?
Are you kidding me?
After spending your hard-earned money to marry a woman, provide shelter, clothing, food, protection & other personal needs of hers, still you lack the morale to treat her Bleep up?
You must be a womanliness ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Uptheante(m): 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
As for me, my appetite is directly proportional to my mood.
Once a woman spoils my mood by annoying me, I automatically lose appetite for whatever she cooks.
I can decide to cook for myself or eat outside.
Let her understand the fact that I can comfortably do without eating her food & she has to adjust quickly or I replace her.
A woman should apologize sincerely when she offends her husband instead of trying to use food to cover up her bad behavior

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2023
DaCharis2016:
Why will I eat after she arrogantly asked me to fetch the food myself and serve myself?

Ahhhh! That is not nice at all. Maybe she is angry at something. Because what I wrote was you should not skip a good food prepared by your woman just because of an offense. There are better ways to resolve it. One major one is talk.

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2023
Gohs:
Now that we're talking about food....

Let's vote Peter Obi for president so we can have plenty food to cook!

Vote Labour Party cheesy

Lol!
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 7:17pm On Feb 14, 2023
etrange:
Why is it extremely difficult to have a reasonable adult conversation with some males on this platform? Why do they type like tribal people or kids at best? These are the men the ladies will end up with as husbands? Wow.

Like seriously oh!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Paulajeigbe(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uptheante:
As for me, my appetite is directly proportional to my mood.
Once a woman spoils my mood by annoying me, I automatically lose appetite for whatever she cooks.
I can decide to cook for myself or eat outside.
Let her understand the fact that I can comfortably do without eating her food & she has to adjust quickly or I replace her.
A woman should apologize sincerely when she offends her husband instead of trying to use food to cover up her bad behavior

True !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Zanxx(f): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2023
Paulajeigbe:

The best I think is for them to sort things out. Let them talk. He is not eating am also sure he is not also doing his inner chamber duties too. So staying because the children is not it. Those children is not your wife. They would one day leave. But this woman you once claimed you love and can't do without is your wife. He should not just stay. He should be humble to sort things out. My opinion.

I totally agree
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by mu2sa2: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uptheante:

You mean a man should not reject his wife's food or complain if the food is not up to his taste simply because he doesn't want to displease her?
Are you kidding me?
After spending your hard-earned money to marry a woman, provide shelter, clothing, food, protection & other personal needs of hers, still you lack the morale to treat her Bleep up?
You must be a womanliness ass nigga
Maybe you belong in indomie generation. When you grow up and marry you will remember the wisdom in my post.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Uptheante(m): 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rocktation:
Well, people are different..because I really don't know how you can hurt me, if you refuse a meal I prepare. Far as I know, it's one cooking session less...for another meal time.
By the time your husband sees no need in eating your food, he may start contemplating to replacing you with a more obedient, submissive & homely woman.
Na that time your eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Uptheante(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
mu2sa2:
Maybe you belong in indomie generation. When you up and marry you will remember the wisdom in my post.
Your post is foolishness not wisdom.
You are scared of expressing your displeasure with your wife's bad attitude bcoz you don't wanna offend her.
Meanwhile she offended you without giving a damn about your feelings, what if she's also tryna poison you with her food?
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by mu2sa2: 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uptheante:

Your post is foolishness not wisdom.
You are scared of expressing your displeasure with your wife's bad attitude bcoz you don't wanna offend her.
Meanwhile she offended you without giving a damn about your feelings, what if she's also tryna poison you with her food?
You're unwittingly confirming my suspicion. You see, young man, the words of the elder are words of wisdom.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Uptheante(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2023
mu2sa2:
You're unwittingly confirming my suspicion. You see, young man, the words of the elder are words of wisdom.
You could even be a small boy hiding using your mum's borrowed phone to claim you are an elder.
Elders are known to have wisdom, but yours is foolishness
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by faithfull18(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2023
Sha keep providing feeding allowance whether you eat or not 🌝
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Rocktation(f): 8:56pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uptheante:

By the time your husband sees no need in eating your food, he may start contemplating to replacing you with a more obedient, submissive & homely woman.
Na that time your eyes go clear

Since you think your wife's servility and loyalty is tied to how well she fills your belly, then I'm really sorry for you. Your eye no fit clear lai lai.

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by DonroxyII: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2023
Albertone:
Some women nowadays don't care especially if she didn't see wrong in what she did. If she serves the whole family and you refuse to eat, she'll go pour it back in the pot.
You can't refuse her food forever so, you'll be the one to tell her to start serving you food. She can even taunt you by saying "shebi you said you don't want my food".

My own fear is how to take disciplinary measures when I marry. Some women will outrightly and repeatedly do what you asked them not to do, consistently disrespect you.
I'm this cool headed guy, I don't like shouting, I can never hit her.
How my wife wan take me serious like this?
Diplomatic-Political-Relations is the newest skill guys must cultivate in this generation to manage women ...

You can't be harsh nor be soft.... Neither a Redpiller nor a Simp ....

Just Be a Man and she will be a Woman !

A Man is a Conqueror of the Economy Top of the Class and You would use the Maturities therefrom to Conquer Her and Many Other women would compete with Her for You ...

That's the way of our Forefathers unlike silly Redpillers of Nowadays .... instead of going to become rich and be served ... they keep developing anti-women Principles !

You are Poor and Wants Women to lick Your Poverty ... If Not for Conditions, Nature doesn't Create Women to Suffer other than the Natural Biological Sufferness inherent in them ...!

Be a Man, She would be Your Woman:

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by DonroxyII: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2023
Albertone:

How? Illustrations will do.
You just have to be Matured Enough ... Know when to Play and When to Stamp Your Feet on the Floor as a Man ....

If she sees You as a Man enough ... She would willingly Submit Herself to You as Your Woman even with Tears and You would be the one to be Pampered....

But if you ain't a Man enough.... Girl of Gen Z are Lions ... she will step on your Scrotum and still jail you if you misbehave ....

Drop all Your Mummy's pettish Behaviours in your 20s ... Be Matured from your 30s forward ... Play time should be limited!
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by DonroxyII: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2023
Rocktation:
Well, people are different..because I really don't know how you can hurt me, if you refuse a meal I prepare. Far as I know, it's one cooking session less...for another meal time.
Very Simple, Make covertly Emotionally Invest and turn the switch at will without you knowing a thing ....!
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by mu2sa2: 10:27pm On Feb 14, 2023
Uptheante:

You could even be a small boy hiding using your mum's borrowed phone to claim you are an elder.
Elders are known to have wisdom, but yours is foolishness
There you go again! Brats are won't to result to insult.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2023
Okay ooo... just de play...
Be eating o, until you eat poison.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 15, 2023
faithfull18:
Sha keep providing feeding allowance whether you eat or not 🌝

Just a question, why should he provide money when he can buy the items himself?
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Nobody: 4:56am On Feb 15, 2023
Zanxx:
It doesn’t always work that way and that person might have his reason for rejecting the food. Real life story, there is this man I know personally. He had issues with his wife but had that mentality of staying together for the sake of the kids. He got back from work one evening to meet his dinner served. He said immediately he saw the food, his instincts told him not to eat it. So he went out and gave the food to the dogs. In the morning all 3 dogs were dead. He confronted the wife and she confessed poisoning the food, while begging him not to tell anyone and that she wouldn’t do it again . He refused and told her family what she had done. Her family pleaded with him not to involve the police. Guess what, they are still together but he doesn’t eat or even drink water in that house. The money he gives is for the children.

That man is a BIG FOOL
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 15, 2023
Goodlady:

You ll all starve to death. Dunno who still takes Nigerian men seriously

When he has Daughters, Sisters, Cousins, Nieces or could bring a Relation from the village... even hire a cook or get one from his church or club for FREE. What makes you think some guys cannot cook gor themselves even at 90y/o?
Y'all keep confirming the fact that most Nigerian ladies have lost their values and relevance, but Peter Obi needs una votes sha.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Paulajeigbe:

True. But don't you think not eaten because you are angry is not the way to easing your anger? And it does not show maturity. This is your woman. Abandoning food because of offense is not it.

That's your own definition of maturity, definitely not mine.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Goodlady(f): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2023
Ecne:

When he has Daughters, Sisters, Cousins, Nieces or could bring a Relation from the village... even hire a cook or get one from his church or club for FREE. What makes you think some guys cannot cook gor themselves even at 90y/o?
Y'all keep confirming the fact that most Nigerian ladies have lost their values and relevance, but Peter Obi needs una votes sha.
To hell with you and Peter Obi. If Obi was valueless like you, he won't be carrying Margaret along in his campaign.
When his sisters, cousins and daughters visit him to prepare meal, he should also have sex with them.
And the daughters he had, na man born dem for him abi he vomited them. Is it a woman that gave birth to them.
Foo ls like you can't change nature. Women are more important than men.
The earlier you realize this the better.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Albertone(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2023
DonroxyII:
You just have to be Matured Enough ... Know when to Play and When to Stamp Your Feet on the Floor as a Man ....

If she sees You as a Man enough ... She would willingly Submit Herself to You as Your Woman even with Tears and You would be the one to be Pampered....

But if you ain't a Man enough.... Girl of Gen Z are Lions ... she will step on your Scrotum and still jail you if you misbehave ....

Drop all Your Mummy's pettish Behaviours in your 20s ... Be Matured from your 30s forward ... Play time should be limited!

Good one there! 👍

1 Like

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Albertone(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2023
Paulajeigbe:

Hmm... This looks good. In my own opinion, Why would I assuming am a lady and keep giving you suggestions when I know you won't consider them? ?o even if what I suggested to you is the best for that situation, you will still do your mind.

Am of the opinion that your lady isn't in competition with you. So you should trust her to be a part of your decision. This is what effective communication should do. Mixing ideas and making a decision base on the best opinion. And this does not reduce your authority as the man.

You can listen to her opinion and use your own masculine instinct to decide if that opinion should be accepted.
Men think more logically while women think more emotionally. So, her opinion can open your eyes to things you never thought of but you still need to weigh it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? . / Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.