Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. (19814 Views)

Can This Woman Be Using Juju To Sell Her Food / Indian Mum Breastfeeds Her Twins At Once So She Can Eat Her Food.(photo) / Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by Justbehave(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2023
Paulajeigbe:
I know you are angry. Your wife took you for granted. She did something that angered you so you are not happy or smiling with her.

But she has cooked your dinner. While you were angry at her she was in the kitchen sweating and making sure that your best food is set.
Now the food is set. Dinner is ready.
But Oga, you are still angry. So you went out because you are still angry at her. She even begged you to at least eat. But you want to make her see that you are still angry. You went out, go to a restaurant and you eat. You returned home and went straight to bed.

Oga, stop it. If you are angry with her, abeg don't let that reach good food.

But just to get the view and opinions of the ladies. That food Oga refused to eat, what happened to it? And if you have been in this situation before how did you respond to this?

Someone might be reading who is also in this mess right now.
Depends on the magnitude of her offence. You don't expect me to be eating her food if she was caught cheating. Or do you?
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by DaCharis2016: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2023
Paulajeigbe:

Ahhhh! That is not nice at all. Maybe she is angry at something. Because what I wrote was you should not skip a good food prepared by your woman just because of an offense. There are better ways to resolve it. One major one is talk.
I'm just fed up of her. There's nothing I can say to her that she will understand.
Re: Oga Sir!!! Even If She Offends You, Eat Her Food. by MechanicMike: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Zanxx:

I totally agree

helo please are u intaressted in doin house girl work so u can earn a coool 20k a months becuz this s a goood shance to make moiney so please are u intaresssted please? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Lesson Has Life Taught You So Far? / Nigeria NGO Juli Education Foundation Hold Advocacy Sensitisation Program With E / What Happens When The Wife Earns More? .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.