Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts (10106 Views)

Arms Deal: EFCC Traces Transfers To 11 Foreign Accounts In UK, US, Niger / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by BigB11(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2011
Tribunal Summons Tinubu over 10 Foreign Accounts

The Code of Conduct Tribunal has summoned former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, to appear before it on Wednesday, September 21, for alleged breach of the code of conduct for public officers, signaling a commencement of his trial for allegedly operating 10 foreign account while in office.

Tinubu was Lagos State governor from 1999 to 2007.

The former governor confirmed the summons last night through his Chief Press Secretary, Olakunle Abimbola, saying, “after years of threats, political mudslinging and media trial on the impending allegations, a formal invitation to commence trial has finally come, which he welcomes”. According to the CCT official, Tinubu is facing trial for allegedly operating several foreign bank accounts contrary to Section 7 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap 56 Laws of the Federation, 1990. The offence is punishable under Section 23(2) of the same Act.

Tinubu was first charged before the tribunal on 24th April, 2007. The trial was, however, stalled for seeming lack of political will to prosecute the former governor on the part of the tribunal. Some had also viewed his prosecution then as an attempt by the Peoples Democratic Party-controlled Federal Govern-ment to silence opposition forces. Tinubu, the leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria, has repeatedly denied any wrong doing in office.

The former governor is accused of operating 10 different foreign accounts while in office as governor contrary to Section 7 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap 56 Laws of the Federation, 1990 and punishable under Section 23 (2) thereof as incorporated under paragraph 18, part I of the 5th Schedule to the 1999 Constitution. He was said to have failed to declare the foreign bank accounts in the assets declaration form CCB-1 which he submitted to the Code of Conduct Bureau when he was elected governor. A deputy director at the Code of Conduct Bureau, Mrs. Ikechi Iwuagwu, deposed to an affidavit to the effect that the former governor failed to disclose the foreign accounts for which he was charged before the tribunal.

The Foreign Accounts
(1) First Heritage Bank, Country Club Hills, Illinois, USA with Account Number 263226700.

(2) Citibank NA New York, USA operated in the name of Bola Tinubu and Compass Finance and Investment Company Ltd with Account Nos- 39483134, 39483396 and 4650279566.

(3) Citibank Internati-onal New York. Account No. 52050-89451952 and 52050-89451953.

(4) HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ. Account Number 71253670 SORT Code 40-03-15.

(5) HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 6QJ with account name as Bola Oluremi Tinubu.

(6) HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Number 04320002DN.

(7) HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account Name: Tinubu Habibat Oyindamola (Miss). Account No-1320960111

( HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 172447101. Account Name Tinubu Zainab Abisola (Miss).

(9) HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 1916667988. Account Name Tinubu Oluremi Shade.

(10) HSBC, 177 Great Portland Street London WIW 60J. Account No- 41421522. Account Name- Oluremi Shade Tinubu.

Confirming that he received the summon, Tinubu said in a statement by Abimbola that: “The summons was signed by the chairman of the Bureau. It was dated 6 September, 2011. “The summons alleged the contravention of Code of Conduct for public officers, whilst Asiwaju Tinubu was governor of Lagos State, by operating several foreign bank accounts, between 1999 and 2007, in alleged contravention of Section 7 of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Cap 56 LFN, 1990.

“The Bureau in the service invited Asiwaju Tinubu to appear before it, in Abuja, on Wednesday, 21 September 2011 at 10 am. Asiwaju Tinubu wishes to state that after years of threats, political mudslinging and media trial on the impending allegations, a formal invitation to commence trial has finally come, which he welcomes. “He said that as a law abiding citizen, when he was informed that the summons had arrived, he directed his staff to duly accept it; and not evade service.

This is in conformity with his profound respect for the rule of law. He wishes to state that as the battle now shifts to the Code of Conduct Tribunal, those who allege must prove. He also welcomes the opportunity to put an end to years of insinuations, unproven allegations and politically orchestrated persecution.

“The National Leader of the ACN calls on everyone to keep calm but be vigilant, while the Nigerian judiciary do justice in this matter.”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tribunal-summons-tinubu-over-10-foreign-accounts/98189/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/tribunal-summons-tinubu-over-10-foreign-accounts/98162/
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by BigB11(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2011
Something tells me that Nigeria is finally ready to deal with this common thief.
It would have been a sweet water if death penalty was in place.

Tinubu is a break Jonathan has been searching for for sometime. From what I"ve heard, I will not be surprised if this low-life is used as a perfect scape goat that this administration needs to bring back our country. Mark it down.

Everyday happens to be thief's day, but one single day (black Friday) belongs to the owner of the farm. I think Tinubu's wings are about to be clipped for good. And Fashola will not hesitate to sing against his estranged boss to safe his own political career.

In short, this is going to be a very deep, and rough cold water for Tinubu to swim thru this time around; I think he (Tinubu) clearly knows this fact too, this is why lately he's been sick in the head off and on.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Pukkah: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2011
What's the charge? Keeping of foreign accounts or outright embezzlement?
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by DrummaBoy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2011
Can we have the full text of the link pls?
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Gbawe: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2011
Big B1:

Something tells me that Nigeria is finally ready to deal with this common thief.
It would have been a sweet water if death penalty was in place.

Tinubu is a break Jonathan has been searching for for sometime. From what I"ve heard, I will not be surprised if this low-life is used as a perfect scape goat that this administration needs to bring back our country. Mark it down.

Everyday happens to be thief's day, but one single day (black Friday) belongs to the owner of the farm. I think Tinubu's wings are about to be clipped for good. And Fashola will not hesitate to sing against his estranged boss to safe his own political career.

In short, this is going to be a very deep, and rough cold water for Tinubu to swim thru this time around; I think he (Tinubu) clearly knows this fact too, this is why lately he's been sick in the head off and on.

If Tinubu is a "common thief" deserving death then what is IBB and what does he deserve? You cannot be taken seriously as long as you continue this hypocritical behaviour of seeing the speck in the eyes of others while you ignore the boulder in your own eyes.

A fervent fan of IBB , such as yourself, has no business talking about Tinubu. This is part of the problem with Nigeria. I.e my thief is okay because he is my brother/kinsman/hero but your thief is evil and deserving of a public execution.

Ol boy, thief na thief . You would do well to note that and spare us this sanctimonious rant , as a die hard IBB fan, against Tinubu. IBB is the Oga pata-pata of thievery in case you don't know. He institutionalised corruption, bastardized the Nigerian psyche and did far more harm to Nigeria than Tinubu can ever dream of doing if he lives for 400 years !!!!!
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by seanet02: 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2011
PDP no get Job
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by BigB11(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2011
@GBAWE

This topic is about Tinubu, don't let us make it to be about IBB or myself, let's remain focused. In fact, you can go ahead and open another topic for IBB and allow me to surprise you.

As soon as we all put sentiment aside and completely understand that it is all about Nigeria and our future, things in this country in general will get better.
The politicians have used their money, political power and black magic to brainwash a lots of Nigerians; this is why many of us today find it extremely difficult to be on the same page or come together as one to deal with these thieves.
If we want our country back from the hands of evil doers, we must not allow the capturing of any of these thieves divide us. We must come together and support our government to deal with them vigorously.

While a very large percentage of Lagosians practically beg for food to survive daily, Tinubu has constantly sucked the pocket of this state, in the name of "godfatherism and we are building a new Lagos".
A new Lagos that 95% of Lagosians can not afford to live or visit.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by BigB11(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2011
I'm sure there is more to it, let's wait and see.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by aloyemeka1: 1:22am On Sep 11, 2011
Operating a foreign account while in office will not stop or make someone steal govt funds. Of all the accounts they listed, only 2 has his name on it and that does not prove that he packed millions in those accounts then besides, Tinubu was rich before becoming a governor, does it mean he should stop his business from all operations during his tenure in office?.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by 2mch(m): 1:25am On Sep 11, 2011
But the fact remains that he had been operating those accounts before he was in office. This is someone that once lived in America. ALso, our venerable president has refused to declare his assets. What is the Code of Conduct Bureau doing about this?
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Sep 11, 2011
Pukkah:

What's the charge? [b]Keeping of foreign accounts [/b]or outright embezzlement?

Well, for one, keeping of foreign accounts was anti-constitutional requirement on all elected public officials at the time(hope it still is), so that is itself a biggie!
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Depilot(m): 1:30am On Sep 11, 2011
Tinubu was rich before becoming a governor
Dude do your research.
Tinubu was "OK"  before becoming a governor, he was rich as a governor and he is now outrageously wealthy as a god father/ Lagos state bank account manager.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by aloyemeka1: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Well, for one, keeping of foreign accounts was anti-constitutional requirement on all elected public officials at the time(hope it still is), so that is itself a biggie!

Keeping private foreign accounts and not business foreign accounts. Tinubu owns companies and his companies cannot stop doing business because their boss became a governor. All the accounts listed in his name above are probably business accounts.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by aloyemeka1: 1:31am On Sep 11, 2011
Depilot:

Dude do your research.
Tinubu was "OK"  before he becoming a governor, he was rich as a governor and he is now outrageously wealthy as a god father/ Lagos state bank account manager.

What is your definition of Ok?. Tinubu was a $$millionaire before he became Lagos state governor, take it or leave it.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Depilot(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2011
And why do we come out to try to defend these corrupt leaders when they are about to be prosecuted for all they've stolen? It drives me crazy to still see some shameful bunch coming out like roaches to defend our enemies.
We cry that our government isn't doing much about corruption, but when a thief is caught, we still come out crying. Which one we dey sef? I tired for this country.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Depilot(m): 1:37am On Sep 11, 2011
What is your definition of Ok?.
OK for naija means your BIG Gen is not on during the day time
Rich in naija means your BIG Gen is on only when you're home.
Outrageously wealthy in naija means your 5 JUMBO BIG Gens are on 24/7 (even when you're out of the country).

Got it?
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Beaf: 1:38am On Sep 11, 2011
Pukkah:

Attached to those foreign accounts is the money that went in. And all na for jand! So there is no covering anything; Tinubu is baked.

--Crystal ball--
His first seemingly innocuous trial will trigger a chain of increasingly dire tribulations. cry cry cry cry
First, he will be banned from public office for ten years. Govt will also try to investigate the sources of the funds and then attempt to retrieve them from abroad; in that process, Pandora's box will be opened. No be small tin awa eye wan see o! grin

That criminal is going down.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Kobojunkie: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2011
Depilot:

And why do we come out to try to defend these corrupt leaders when they are about to be prosecuted for all they've stolen? It drive me crazy to still see some shameful bunch coming out like roaches to defend our enemies.
We cry that our government isn't doing much about corruption, but when a thief is caught, we still come out crying. Which one we dey sef? I tired for this country.

Beats me ooo!!!

Sycophancy, the bane of our existence, both as a nation, and as a people!!

These so-called leaders have absolutely nothing to worry about oooo!! I say this because ordinary Nigerians boku wey go defend them, even stand in the way of Justice when time comes for them to answer questions. Na wa oo!!
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Beaf: 1:40am On Sep 11, 2011
Gbawe:

If Tinubu is a "common thief" deserving death then what is IBB and what does he deserve? You cannot be taken seriously as long as you continue this hypocritical behaviour of seeing the speck in the eyes of others while you ignore the boulder in your own eyes.

A fervent fan of IBB , such as yourself, has no business talking about Tinubu. This is part of the problem with Nigeria. I.e my thief is okay because he is my brother/kinsman/hero but your thief is evil and deserving of a public execution.

Ol boy, thief na thief . You would do well to note that and spare us this sanctimonious rant , as a die hard IBB fan, against Tinubu. IBB is the Oga pata-pata of thievery in case you don't know. He institutionalised corruption, bastardized the Nigerian psyche and did far more harm to Nigeria than Tinubu can ever dream of doing if he lives for 400 years !!!!!

. . .And Gbawe finally agrees that his beloved Tinubu is a thief. Lol!
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by aloyemeka1: 1:44am On Sep 11, 2011
Depilot:

And why do we come out to try to defend these corrupt leaders when they are about to be prosecuted for all they've stolen? It drives me crazy to still see some shameful bunch coming out like roaches to defend our enemies.

crying for justice does not mean taking anybody off the streets and prosecuting them. It is better to look closely and find the guilty ones[not saying that Tinubu is innocent but you need tangible evidence]I cannot agree that Tinubu should be held liable if he held those accounts as business accounts during his tenure in office besides, common sense should tell you that if he indeed stole from lagos state, he won't siphon the money into any account in his name. The tribunal is just wasting their time if they intend to nab Tinubu with this arrant  nonsense.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by cre8tivity(f): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2011
Dude do your research.
Tinubu was "OK"  before becoming a governor, he was rich as a governor and he is now outrageously wealthy as a god father/ Lagos state bank account manager.
grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by cre8tivity(f): 1:46am On Sep 11, 2011
Sycophancy, the bane of our existence, both as a nation, and as a people!!
yep
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by 2mch(m): 1:49am On Sep 11, 2011
before people start screaming one yeye sycophancy. The fact remains that if the Code of Conduct Bureau wants to be seen as credible then others should also be brought to book otherwise they are just chasing shadows. How can a president of a country not declare his assets till date, and the Code of Conduct bureau that we believe should be independent would go after someone else. Abegi, spurious rubbish. They are going to open a can of worms because none of the politicians holy pass. I am not a supporter of Tinubu, but the fact remains that he should not be hounded and some others become sacred cows. If you want to do a proper job, start from the president and his wife otherwise dont waste our time.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Kobojunkie: 1:52am On Sep 11, 2011
2mch:

before people start screaming one yeye sycophancy. The fact remains that if the Code of Conduct Bureau wants to be seen as credible then others should also be brought to book otherwise they are just chasing shadows. How can a president of a country not declare his assets till date, and the Code of Conduct bureau that we believe should be independent would go after someone else. Abegi, spurious rubbish. They are going to open a can of worms because none of the politicians holy pass. I am not a supporter of Tinubu, but the fact remains that he should not be hounded and some others become sacred cows. If you want to do a proper job, start from the president and his wife otherwise dont waste our time.

The Code of Conduct Bureau does not have to want to be seen as credible agency. WE ALL OUGHT TO BE OUT THERE URGING it to INVESTIGATE EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE M***F**KERS for petes Sake! But because we are so divided . . . . so many of us are terrified that if we step out, we will probably be taken down, not by the politicians themselves but our neighbors who admire these same thieves, and are willing to cut down the next man for them.

If not that, why would a bunch of idiots like many of these wield so much power against us ooo, those who elected them in the first place?
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Beaf: 1:56am On Sep 11, 2011
2mch:

The process of catching crooks has to start somewhere and it has started with Tinubu.

Your argument, by the way holds no water at all, its merely clutching at straws. Tinubu committed an offence according to the constitution. Ok?
At the end of a long process of arrests, trials and re-trials, Tinubu should very likely spend years in Kirikiri maximum prison or shark infested Ita Oko island.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by 2mch(m): 1:58am On Sep 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The Code of Conduct Bureau does not have to want to be seen as credible agency. WE ALL OUGHT TO BE OUT THERE URGING it to INVESTIGATE EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE M***F**KERS for petes Sake! But because we are so divided . . . .  so many of us are terrified that if we step out, we will probably be taken down, not by the politicians themselves but our neighbors who admire these same thieves, and are willing to cut down the next man for them.

If not that, why would a bunch of idiots like many of these wield so much power against us ooo, those who elected them in the first place?

We all know why they are going after Tinubu, the fact remains that PDP has waaay more people that the Code of Conduct Bureau can go after otherwise it is a waste of time. There is no space for cherry picking. My question again, Why have they refused to go after the president for not declaring assets? If they know they are going to cherry pick, then they should not bother with this case. You will not use a supposedly independent organization as a hound dog against opposition parties that is very wrong. When PDP members are being shielded? Give me a break. The fact remains that it will continue to be that way until PDP (life party), decides to let these bodies be really independent. PDP should forget its aspirations in the SW, it is clear that they are not wanted.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The Code of Conduct Bureau does not have to want to be seen as credible agency. WE ALL OUGHT TO BE OUT THERE URGING it to INVESTIGATE EVERY LAST [size=28pt]ONE OF THESE M***F**KERS [/size]for petes Sake! But because we are so divided . . . . so many of us are terrified that if we step out, we will probably be taken down, not by the politicians themselves but our neighbors who admire these same thieves, and are willing to cut down the next man for them.

shocked shocked shocked

Seriously, you're the last person I'd think to use that word.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Beaf: 2:01am On Sep 11, 2011
2mch:

We all know why they are going after Tinubu, the fact remains that PDP has waaay more people that the Code of Conduct Bureau can go after otherwise it is a waste of time. There is no space for cherry picking. My question again, Why have they refused to go after the president for not declaring assets? If they know they are going to cherry pick, then they should not bother with this case. You will not use a supposedly independent organization as a hound dog against opposition parties that is very wrong. When PDP members are being shielded? Give me a break. The fact remains that it will continue to be that way until PDP (life party), decides to let these bodies be really independent. PDP should forget its aspirations in the SW, it is clear that they are not wanted.

Lol! You surely don't know the law.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by 2mch(m): 2:05am On Sep 11, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! You surely don't know the law.

Surely you dont know the law. The president is not above the law, and should adhere to the constitution. Since the Code of COnduct Bureau is blowing big grammar here about adhering to the constitution, then they better do their job clearly. The president is the head of the PDP party, so he better come correct before he goes after the head of an opposition party. We know the yeye that PDP has turned EFCC and ICPC into in this country. So make everybody go rest. What a shame, after 100 days, no declaration of assets. If the elader doesnt set the pace, why should an ex-governor who had interests in America before becoming governor? undecided. Sounds like a lot of bulls*hit.
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Kobojunkie: 2:06am On Sep 11, 2011
2mch:

We all know why they are going after Tinubu, the fact remains that PDP has waaay more people that the Code of Conduct Bureau can go after otherwise it is a waste of time.

I say BULL!! It shouldn't matter what side of this has more criminals than the other. That should not be the concern of YOU or I in this. What we ought to be more concerned with is getting EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM regardless of their cult of choice, facing the music for crimes commited AGAINST US.

All this MY SIDE/THERE SIDE nonsense, is just that, NONSENSE, at the end of the day. We, the Nigerian people continue living as VICTIMS in our own country, no matter what side of this pretends to win or loose. That should be the BIGGER ISSUE to you, and to me. Full Stop!

2mch:

There is no space for cherry picking. My question again, Why have they refused to go after the president for not declaring assets?
This is Nigeria where cherry picking has been made the order of the day because you and others like you, INDULGE in it as well.
2mch:

If they know they are going to cherry pick, then they should not bother with this case. You will not use a supposedly independent organization as a hound dog against opposition parties that is very wrong. When PDP members are being shielded? Give me a break. The fact remains that it will continue to be that way until PDP (life party), decides to let these bodies be really independent. PDP should forget its aspirations in the SW, it is clear that they are not wanted.

Again, this is Nigeria where Cherry picking has become the order of the day. It is allowed because the PEOPLE, in sycophantic way, have endorsed the act of choosing sides, especially when Justice is concerned. So forgive me if your argument above makes little sense to me in this, as all I see is the agency continue the ALLOWED culture, a culture made strong by sycophantic Nigerians who number in the majority.

Now, I don't in anyway mean this an insult to you. It is just that, after the last election, it's finally dawned on me that it is time to conclude that the evidence is overwhelming that THE NIGERIA-WIDE disease, the very reason why, no matter where you find Nigerians, you find about the same patterns. Even in churches - this is the MAJOR Problem we have as a nation, as a people, a society, you name it!
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by nduchucks: 2:10am On Sep 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

The Code of Conduct Bureau does not have to want to be seen as credible agency. WE ALL OUGHT TO BE OUT THERE URGING it to INVESTIGATE EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE M***F**KERS for petes Sake! But because we are so divided . . . . so many of us are terrified that if we step out, we will probably be taken down, not by the politicians themselves but our neighbors who admire these same thieves, and are willing to cut down the next man for them.

+1000
Re: Tribunal Summons Tinubu Over 10 Foreign Accounts by Beaf: 2:12am On Sep 11, 2011
2mch:

Surely you dont know the law. The president is not above the law, and should adhere to the constitution. Since the Code of COnduct Bureau is blowing big grammar here about adhering to the constitution, then they better do their job clearly. The president is the head of the PDP party, so he better come correct before he goes after the head of an opposition party. We know the yeye that PDP has turned EFCC and ICPC into in this country. So make everybody go rest. What a shame, after 100 days, no declaration of assets. If the elader doesnt set the pace, why should an ex-governor who had interests in America before becoming governor? undecided. Sounds like a lot of bulls*hit.

My friend, stop yarning dust. GEJ has declared his assets (he just didn't provide you a copy); he is entirely within the law.
. . .Tinubu on the other hand, is a criminal whose arse is in the unfortunate process of being smoked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Civilian JTF Arrests Four Terror Suspects At Maiduguri Motor Park / Retirees Protest In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Over Unpaid Gratuity & Pensions / APC Sets Up Committee To Probe Oshiomhole’s Deputy For Instigating Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.