Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy (5343 Views)

CBN Says Old ₦200, ₦500, ₦1,000 Notes Remain Legal Tender / Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Council Of State Asks CBN To Print More Naira Notes Or Recirculate Old Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by SuperStriker: 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
kokoA:
That's the work of security agents. If you say people are hoarding cash to buy votes then go in search of locations where these monies are. Why suffer me that have no business with politicians?

Valid point
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by baralatie(m): 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2023
jogojogo:

It still doesn't matter. The information is passed already
Why the attack on the op?
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Xmen149(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

cheesy
Okay go and deposit it in the bank

As from today you won't be able to deposit 1000 and 500 in Banks..they are invalid but let's wait for confirmation..lolz
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Tonytonex(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

cheesy
Okay go and deposit it in the bank
this is a foolish talk.
Do people still deposit cash in this cash scarcity?
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by psucc(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2023
SuperStriker:

Valid point
Nothing valid about the point.

In Nigeria, some people are above the law. To an extent, even the President won't want to dare. In such situations, you use policy changes to curb their activities. Even at that, they can still fight back as we have all witness in this currency redesign.
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by unclejb2(m): 11:05pm On Feb 14, 2023
KingsCity:

CBN sent a personal circular to you?
nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by bgates: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2023
Correct

Prediction
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by bgates: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2023
So some persons do get informations

Days in advance

Insiders indeed

2 Likes

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by bjtinz: 8:09am On Feb 16, 2023
ggood:
I just came back from my office right now, and CBN ordered us to recirculate old 200 Naira banknotes to the economy from Tomorrow.

At least it's will ease the suffering of Nigerians, each person can only withdraw N200 old note over the counter.

So was right after all

1 Like

Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Adexgentle005(m): 8:25am On Feb 16, 2023
This bros was right afterall. Y’all don’t know what’s going on in this country if you think politicians won’t buy votes on Election Day.
Re: CBN Orders Us To Recirculate Old 200 Naira Banknotes To The Economy by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2023
ggood:
I just came back from my office right now, and CBN ordered us to recirculate old 200 Naira banknotes to the economy from Tomorrow.

At least it's will ease the suffering of Nigerians, each person can only withdraw N200 old note over the counter.
daddy find me job abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Court of Appeal Declares Ken Pela Of Labour Party Winner of Delta / Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue / Learn From The Arab Uprisings, OBJ To ‘sit-tight Leaders’ In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.