Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Taking A Break From The Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taking A Break From The Forum (1567 Views)

I’m A Member Of PDP, But Decided To Take A Break, Says Wike / Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila Taking A Stroll In Paris, France (Video) / Take A Break From #EndSARS Protests- Governor Sanwo-Olu Appeals To Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking A Break From The Forum by omenka(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
Dear esteemed progressive comrades, I salute you all.

I sincerely hope you're all doing well in your various endeavours.

I write to inform you that I'd be taking a break off the forum for sometime for reasons ranging from personal conviction about the acute toxicity of this site to the volume of hopelessly useless topics that members flood the politics board with daily.

I need to break to clear my head of the junk think site has forced into my consciousness, no thanks to the aloofness on the part of those saddled with the responsibility of ensuring the sanity and sanctity of the site. You know what happens to a house filled with rats when the cats go napping.

At some point, I believe, we will witness some significant positive changes as regards the administration and moderation of the site, especially with respect to the pervasive hate and bigotry that has become the most prominent character of the site.

Wishing you all the best in your engagements until such a time when I make it back.

Remember to vote as your conscience directs, and protect your votes as best you can.

Cheers.

NB: While I was away for about two months or less, I got from, probably hecklers, a whopping 2,080 mentions. I sorry I won't be responding to any of the mentions. Also got over Ninteen thousand likes and over One Thousand shares, all of which I wish I could convert to bitcoins. I might put the account up for sale at some point. 2 million should be a reasonable starting point for bargain. 😉

Goodbye guys.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Asgard13: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Enjoy Omenka .. have always been your pattern cool

2 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Finestgurlie(f): 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
omo 2k+ mentions
na celeb you be ooo

I've whine down my activities on this forum
it's affecting me badly
I cause many people pain here and really really terrorized a lots caring less about ban because my soldiers are more than 10k

Goodluck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2023
You must think too highly of yourself that you had to release a "statement" with two of your accounts to tell us that you're tired of toxicity and that you've had an epiphany. Who cares if you don't come back? Nairaland will be better off without instigators like you and your ilk.

Truth is, Buhari's tenure is winding down and his trolls at the BMC are all going to be out of jobs by the end of this month. So if you're wondering why BMC members are resigning, now you know.

Finestgurlie:
omo 2k+ mentions
na celeb you be ooo

That's what you get when you eat, sh*t, and sleep on nairaland. It just shows that this place is his office. I suspect that they instructed them not to check their mentions at their BMC office because each time shares a screenshot of his profile, the mentions, likes, and shares also piles up just like that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by nlreserve: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nairaland is not meant for reasonable celebs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Finestgurlie(f): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
omo 2k+ mentions
na celeb you be ooo

I've whine down my activities on this forum
it's affecting me badly
I cause many people pain here and really really terrorized a lots caring less about ban because my soldiers are more than 10k

Goodluck to you.

you omenka has been one of my victim here since 2015 till date but I'm using this opportunity to apologize for everything.
my method is too toxic I go as far as digging my victims information.
sometimes I wonder sef if I'm the one doing it because I'm quite a different person offline.
that's why I quit it.
this forum has damaged alot and Seun is doing nothing about it.
bigotry shouldn't have place here at all.
Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Sammy07: 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omenka boss, wait till election is over nah.

Or till the swearing in of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by VeryWickedMan: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
So una dey "preserve" likes so dat e go dey build up?

9 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by alsudan: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
This Igede Boy and his Tiv fellow slave, the one you all know as Manna are tired of zombie job for 8 years with no reward.

The two idiots must have been naive to think a Fulani Government will look towards them if they dedicated their lives to licking their Blockos.

Now reality have dawned on the losers when it’s too late.

Bunch of sellouts with no reward.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Agonglo17: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
omenka:

Good riddance and fúck you on your way to hell (that's where you're headed)

10 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by MrColdsweat: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Small boy.

9 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2023
Achievement Vote Labour Party. Period.

9 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by seunmsg(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
It’s well with you my brother and comrade. Take enough break and clear your head. We will remain here to hold things down till after the election. Nigeria shall succeed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by MrFinbarr(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Honestly, this forum is capable of messing up one's mental reasoning.

I took a break of over 3 months from this side because of the increasing level of bigotry and tribalism, unfortunately I came back to meet the same rot here.

It's quite unfortunate that Seun and his moderators allowed his invention to turn to shit like this. I've been here wayy before 2015, this site was the best place to be, to get updated news and general public opinions. But now, every single topic created gets converted to a battle ground for tribal bigots.

Again, I'm taking another break from here till after elections. Hopefully, things gets better and people get to do away with this toxicity in them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by jmoore(m): 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nairaland to get better in terms of administration? For where?

It's like expecting Buhari to make Nigeria better.

Nairaland is making money from the mismanagement. That's why they will put a fake news on front-page about Peter Obi giving 2 billion naira to CAN.

If nairaland doesn't get bribe from those urchins, they won't make profit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
omenka:

Lol. Omenka, it's not yet time to quit please. Avoid the toxic threads and comments and concentrate on the meaningful ones. If you continue to view those threads or read those comments, you'd be tempted to react. There are some accounts I've vowed never to read their comments not because I can't reply them but because of my sanity. You can also do same bro.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Mintyguy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
I salute you comrade...victory is high
We shall overcome
Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by baralatie(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2023
After una don toxic here finish ba

7 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by frank14011991(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
Sometimes I just get irritated seeing thread created by obi supporters, but in 2 weeks time, all will be over and tinubu will be declared president elect by God's grace

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by MrColdsweat: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2023
alsudan:
This Igede Boy and his Tiv fellow slave, the one you all know as Manna are tired of zombie job for 8 years with no reward.

The two idiots must have been naive to think a Fulani Government will look towards them if they dedicated their lives to licking their Blockos.

Now reality have dawned on the losers when it’s too late.

Bunch of sellouts with no reward.
It is evident that tinubu will lose. He's running from the impending shame and disgrace. He has no balls.

7 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by ChangetheChange: 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin grin grin
Omeka I feel ur pain It's not easy to defend Tinubu
Tinubu doesn't have money to pay his social media influencers again, Buhari and Emefiele have checkmated Tinubu
Go and rest Omenka...take a bow grin grin grin cheesy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Nonexisting1: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
A known Tinubu/APC urchin is now saying vote your conscience. Be like Tinubu is finding it difficult assessing the new naira notes to pay them. Emefiele, na man you be.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by God1000(m): 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Oleng, wishing you all the best oo, this forum has become something else.
Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by BossGerald: 11:01pm On Feb 12, 2023
After piling up your likes and mentions since January last year...dey deceive yourself, who likes comments from nonentities like yourself

Abeg comot for here, that's only if you aren't operating with other thousand moniker, yen yen yen.

These urchins repulse me..tueh

7 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Yaribanzaonic: 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2023
You are pathetic and a resounding display of over bloated stupidity.

Omenka ..aka...oyigboupdate...aka..corrinthians is an Agbado idiotic Miscreant, who INSULTS IGBOs and their interest on this platform and other platforms. He is an Agbado Miscreant from the SW, and he employs different monikers to drive home a useless narrative concerning anything IGBOs support or hold dear.

I understood the fvvcktard and realized that 'ITs' a poverty arranged delinquent, who is so emotionally drained and useless.

Corrinthians..

you mocked IGBOs when Wike killed them

You mocked IGBOs when Python Danced

You used vile Propaganda from the bastard 'IJELE" to propagate hate against IGBOs.

You told blatant lies and twisted events , by calling every violence in the SE an IPOB issue.

You insulted Peter OBI ceaselessly with your alternate monikers.

You sourced news from all platforms and even Instagram to abuse and debase IGBOs.

You and the Miscreants you work with did everything possible to suppress IGBO support for NNAMDI KANU..but you failed.

You are a typically useless Agbado ewedu guzzling Miscreant.

You have NO HONOR..or PEDIGREE. You should be a disposable tissue paper used in a mortuary.

Take your generational foolishness and deposit it at Burdillon..we don't bloody Kia.

The Peter OBI rally deflated your useless rants and made you understand how futile your useless Propaganda is.

IGBOs are resilient and rugged in spirit and uncircumcised preeks like you can NEVER EVER downplay their resolve for their set goals.

Omenka..Omenkalives.. Corrinthians... oyigboupdate..blamingthedevil..(same person different monikers)

You have been retired and your stupidity won't be missed ..BE GONE ZOMBIE!!!

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH..spiits
angry

12 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Eastlink(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
So that you can use your 2nd and 3rd monikers to unleash vitriol as usual grin. Be deceiving yourself Omenka.

8 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by flokii: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lies and propaganda have gone for too long in Nigeria and some sworn haters of progress are capitalizing on that to blackmail others..

If not for platforms like Nairaland, the populace won't know that Igbos ruled together with Fulanis in the First Republic while Yorubas have been in opposition with nothing as gain, they ate all the largesse and filled themselves into civil service.

If not for Nairaland, the arsonists would have destroyed Lagos State.. centre of excellence with Lies about massacre at Lekki. Till today, not one family has come out to declare missing person.

Nigeria will be great again and sanity will be restored.. Let God spare all our lives to witness that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by toneroforever(m): 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
Nonexisting1:
A known Tinubu/APC urchin is now saying vote your conscience. Be like Tinubu is finding it difficult assessing the new naira notes to pay them. Emefiele, na man you be.

Corinthians & now Omenka... Since new naira policy has stopped conscience buying.it will also stop vote buying

2 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by toneroforever(m): 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2023
flokii:
Lies and propaganda have gone for too long in Nigeria and some sworn haters of progress are capitalizing on that to blackmail others..

If not for platforms like Nairaland, the populace won't know that Igbos ruled together with Fulanis in the First Republic while Yorubas have been in opposition with nothing as gain, they ate all the largesse and filled themselves into civil service.

If not for Nairaland, the arsonists would have destroyed Lagos State.. centre of excellence with Lies about massacre at Lekki. Till today, not one family has come out to declare missing person.

Nigeria will be great again and sanity will be restored.. Let God spare all our lives to witness that day.

If not for nairaland & social media, Nigerians won't have known that Tinubu was so scarrd of Peter Obi's popularity in Lagos that the Balablu had to send his armed thugs to hurt innocent Obi supporters. Later the same fool would claim he fought for democracy.

7 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Yaribanzaonic: 11:49pm On Feb 12, 2023
Omenka..Omenkalives.. Corrinthians... oyigboupdate..blamingdedevil..(same person different monikers)

Thiefnubuu has stopped paying you because Emefele has locked the money. You can cry blood and drink urine..

Nobody send a delinquent Miscreant like you and your cohorts...useless PIGs.
angry

5 Likes

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by flokii: 11:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
toneroforever:

If not for nairaland & social media, Nigerians won't have known that Tinubu was so scarrd of Peter Obi's popularity in Lagos that the Balablu had to send his armed thugs to hurt innocent Obi supporters. Later the same fool would claim he fought for democracy.

Simon Ekpa is waiting to deal with you and your folks on election day.. na Tinubu and Lagos be your problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking A Break From The Forum by Lipscomb(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2023
I think that's good decision. However seun need to change his moderators at least appoint another set of people .despite that your claim that Nairaland member responsible for their opinion why still prevent them from making statements?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: LP Votes Were Transferred To APC, PDP Scores Left Untouched – / Inability To Share Dollars, Sam Amadi Steps Down in LP Primary / Just Now: NNPC Boss Mele Kyari Annouce Good New To Nigeria People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.