Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. (1507 Views)

Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. by Dmoon: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2011
I really want to call the attention of all christian nairalanders to the idea of half-Unclad wedding gown this days in our different churches all in the name of civilization. Am confused about this because the christianity i know is a religion of discipline, moral ethics and valour. Please how do we correct this ? Either we like it or not, the bible has made us to believe that the body of a woman remains her only dignity. I don't think this should be naked. Real women don't expose there body, religion apart. I'll advice we christians should emulate the muslims and see the way they cherish there body. No lady ever dare expose her body in saudi arabia or afghanistan and the rest of the middle east.
Re: Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. by DeepSight(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2011
I really want to draw your attention to the story that Adam and Eve were created Unclad.

I also want to draw your attention to the bare chested dressing of the women of most African Tribes before the advent of the white man.

By the way, why is your attention drawn to the short dresses. . . .

Have I drawn your attention to your hypocrisy?
Re: Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. by Jenwitemi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2011
LOL! grin A rather good one there, deep sight. Perhaps i should also draw his attention to unclad angels, cherubim and seraphim. Maybe also to the unclothed crucified figure on the crucifix? grin cheesy
Deep Sight:

I really want to draw your attention to the story that Adam and Eve were created Unclad.

I also want to draw your attention to the bare chested dressing of the women of most African Tribes before the advent of the white man.

By the way, why is your attention drawn to the short dresses. . . .

Have I drawn your attention to your hypocrisy?
Re: Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 25, 2012
Chai....I don laff tire!
Re: Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. by Yinyin1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Well,I'm nt in support of being unclad,bt cnt help it, deepsight's got me cracking!
Re: Unclothedness In Church During Wedding Ceremony. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2012
Toto is good,sweet,wet and oily

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Do You Agree With This Church's Messages? / Pastors And Staging Of Miracles. / Buhari Will Die If He Campaigns For 2019 – Prophet Akinbodunse [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.