Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election (15412 Views)

The Mystery Of The Altered Results In Nigeria's Disputed 2023 Election - BBC / Buhari: Stop Begging Just Explain What Happened By Dele Sobowale / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by humility33(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Skty:
From Fulani to Fulani...no Hausa man , no Manuring man, no Ibo man, no Edo man , no Igbirra man, no Ikwerre man in the whole of Nigeria to take over from a Fulani man Buhari? It has to be Fulani back to Fulani right? If PDP wanted to win, they should have given ticket to someone but a FULANI man. Fulanis are not even a majority tribe. Why all these oppression? I heard they are not up to 3 million in Nigeria. That they are from Cameroon and Mali
I prefer an Atiku presidency to BAT winning it

The truth is PO started late Brother and had it been the APC present to us Osibanjo it would have been better

Let Atiku win it if PO can't win maybe in 2027/2031 we can have any of Akinwunmi, PO or Osibanjo contest for the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by humility33(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
cheesy
It will be easier for a camel to pass through a needle hole, than for SENILE CORRUPT OLD FOOL Athiefkū to win.

There's no gain fool ani fools will play this time to impose another cow that will take us aback by another 30 years, like the present one is still doing.

Hausas need to wake up and give themselves brain.

The population of fool anis in this country is not even up to 20%, yet we allow them do all these rubbish they're doing.

So between BAT AND Atiku who is more corrupt

You APC guys are hypocrites sha...BAT is way more corrupt than atiku nearly all his business ans wealth he acquired them after he bacame governor in 1999 unlike BAT he is coherent in speech, not afflicted to any drug cartel

You should be ashame of yourself for living in a glass house and throwing stones

Yes Atiku bought the PDP ticket wit dollars as u guys claim but then how about BAT he didn t buy the ticket abi?

So far so good atiku has never gone about insulting any presidential candidate not even Wike but your demi god goes about insulting others...is that the kind of president Nigeria deserves

Bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by alobright17(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
As a spiritually discerning man myself I can say the election will be won by Atiku and he surprise Nigerians so much they will winder why they haven't voted him since
what did election has to do with prophecy and spirituality? Are you people mad or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Temi2468: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
cheesy
It will be easier for a camel to pass through a needle hole, than for SENILE CORRUPT OLD FOOL Athiefkū to win.

There's no gain fool ani fools will play this time to impose another cow that will take us aback by another 30 years, like the present one is still doing.

Hausas need to wake up and give themselves brain.

The population of fool anis in this country is not even up to 20%, yet we allow them do all these rubbish they're doing.

You spoke well, yet spoil show with this pics. It irritates!

May we not also see the BLU(E) and BLA(CK) effect in our life time in Jesus' name.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by sunray(m): 7:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Mention 1 federal government owned company Atiku sold cheap to his associates when he was in charge of privatisation that is performing and I will vote for him.
How they won their party tickets is their internal affairs.
humility33:

You APC guys are hypocrites sha...BAT is way more corrupt than atiku nearly all his business ans wealth he acquired them after he bacame governor in 1999 unlike BAT he is coherent in speech, not afflicted to any drug cartel

You should be ashame of yourself for living in a glass house and throwing stones

Yes Atiku bought the PDP ticket wit dollars as u guys claim but then how about BAT he didn t buy the ticket abi?

So far so good atiku has never gone about insulting any presidential candidate not even Wike but your demi god goes about insulting others...is that the kind of president Nigeria deserves

Bloody hypocrite

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by BigBrother9ja: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
humility33:

Bloody hypocrite

See senseless question you're asking.

Are you for real or just being a senseless hypocrite?

How can you compare Atifku with Tinubu in terms of corruption?
Athiefkū that even Obasanjo is afraid of in terms of corruption.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2023
sunray:
Mention 1 federal government owned company Atiku sold cheap to his associates when he was in charge of privatisation that is performing and I will vote for him.
How they won their party tickets is their internal affairs.
Abeg hit him well oo, Na lies and propaganda they have been blowing against Atiku Abubakar for years, they have failed woefully on their lies and propaganda against Atiku Abubakar this time around.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Flame77: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
He forgot he is comparing elections conducted without any form of credibility to one that will be conducted with BVAS where most Nigerian votes no longer want to waste their votes on PDAPC that ruined the country

I'm voting PO in this election but I don't see him winning. Reason being the election has already been systematically rigged. It was rigged during voters registration and PVC collection. During registration some elements in INEC in collusion with politicians made it difficult for potential voters in certain parts of the country to register and during PVC collection, the aforementioned forces again made it near impossible for people from and at certain parts of the country to collect their PVCs. Unfortunately the elites from those certain parts of the country couldn't unite and speak with one voice to draw national attention to the fact their people were being disefrenchised and votes were being suppressed even before the commencement of the elections. By the way I'm not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by olanje: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2023
ABIA = Hoebi
ADAMAWA = Atiku
AKWA IBOM = Hoebi
ANAMBRA = Hoebi
BAUCHI = Atiku
BAYELSA = Hoebi
BENUE = Atiku
BORNU = Balablu
CROSS RIVER = Hoebi
DELTA = Atiku
EBONYI = Hoebi
EDO = Atiku
EKITI = Balablu
ENUGU = Hoebi
FCT = Atiku
GOMBE = Atiku
IMO = Hoebi
JIGAWA = Atiku
KADUNA = Balablu
KANO = Balablu
KASTINA = Balablu
KEBBI = Atiku
KOGI = Atiku
KWARA = Balablu
LAGOS = Balablu
NASARAWA = Balablu
NIGER = Balablu
OGUN = Balablu
ONDO = Balablu
OSUN = Balablu
OYO = Balablu
PLATEAU = Hoebi
RIVERS = Hoebi
SOKOTO = Atiku
TARABA = Atiku
YOBE = Balablu
ZAMFARA = Atiku
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by ridbell01(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2023
[quote author=adecz post=120864380]
The important thing is that, APC the worst❌❌❌ performing government in the history of Nigeria shouldn't return❗️❗️❗️❗️

We advise Peter Obi to return home to PDP and we assure him of Minister of industry and Datti, jnr Minister of Education.
A wasted vote for LP is indirectly a vote for APC.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Pascal9: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2023
Skty:
From Fulani to Fulani...no Hausa man , no Manuring man, no Ibo man, no Edo man , no Igbirra man, no Ikwerre man in the whole of Nigeria to take over from a Fulani man Buhari? It has to be Fulani back to Fulani right? If PDP wanted to win, they should have given ticket to someone but a FULANI man. Fulanis are not even a majority tribe. Why all these oppression? I heard they are not up to 3 million in Nigeria. That they are from Cameroon and Mali
blame greedy Tinubu and garrulous wike
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Pascal9: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2023
JASONjnr:
Atiku that his votes are dwindling and shared between Peter Obi and Kwankwaso including Tinubu that will win?

If you neglect Tinubu's efforts to capture the entire North in his political play for this 2023, then you don't know what's waiting you....

Atiku will not win any state outside the Northern region...

The South/South and South/East is locked down for Obi and some Northern states will be a close marking for all the contestants....while Tinubu will use agbero to win South/West..
why didn't Tinubu use agbero win osun, I pity any idiot and unfortunate agbero that day, army and DSS will use them do experiment
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Pascal9: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2023
tishbite42:

He said the bitter truth.
How can two Southerners win one Northerner? Let's be real. Unless Obi or Tinubu steps down for the other, it is going North.
tell them oh
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by ZikCute101: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2023
So in other words you’re saying Atiku will win and continue from where he stopped looting public funds? How can a full white headed old man pen down this Jagons here? Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by amnesty7: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2023
The irony is that Obi ppl will feel more bitter about this piece.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by cliffypatt(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
As a spiritually discerning man myself I can say the election will be won by Atiku and he surprise Nigerians so much they will winder why they haven't voted him since

Surprise Nigerians in what way?
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Nwanna2588: 9:42am On Feb 13, 2023
The book of Deuteronomy18:22 says if it's not of God it will not come true. There is a difference between prophecy and speculation. The prior is of God and must always come true while the latter is tantamount to guessing things and luck can make it real.
The question Is, is Sobowale a prophet? If the answer is no then he is speculating and he is not different from those in the beer parlour that has been saying it. Having said that, I am going to say what he didn't put into contrivance.
He is a fervid supporter of Atiku and nothing else. During the last election, some of us were like that but have long stopped it. There was even a time that some were saying that Supreme Court will surely make it work but here we are.
The 2023 election is just a few days ahead and I must tell you that all the front 3 candidates cannot beat their chest that the pendulum will swing to their favour now. So coming online to give a depressing augury about others and single out who will carry the day is just like...

Sobowale's prediction did not put into a contrivance that rigging those candidates he is banking on may not favour them this time around. Something happened in the Nigerian Army some years back. They were 2 Generals who were after their candidates to get into the army during a recruitment exercise. It was tough that another Superior heard it. The Superior waged in the matter and it was later resolved that they should be no preferential treatment for any candidate. Guess what! At the end of the recruitment exercise, none of the candidates on the 2 Generals' side made it! Candidates from nowhere were listed and they were enlisted into the Nigerian Army.
Another thing that the prediction did not take into a contrivance is the popularity of the two candidates which does not match that of one of the candidates he has ruled out. Throughout history dark horse has taken the stage in many competitions leaving the oddsmaker's favourites to look amateur. The recent in France where a young man emerged as a president beating candidates of the country's popular political parties.
When the 2 candidates he is tipping have become the target of criticism and abuse. The two are like the proverbial "Two cutlasses that were taken to fetch firewood" one is sharp but the handle is not good while the remaining one is blunt but has a good handle. This is not to talk about what the two share in common. Senescence has set in and they can hardly hide it no matter how they falsify their age.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by UncommonLogic: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2023
Omihanifa:
Don't know why the opposition can't be reminding people about this muslim-muslim ticket by now its just few days to the elections. They should increase the tempo and remind Christians the implications of that decision by the APC.

Nigeria is not a Muslim country. The voters should make sure both bola tinubu and the boko haram vice presidential candidate are throughly disgraced. So that in future another person won't have the mind to try it.

Brainwashed religious fanatical IPOB Zombidient terrorist monkey. Tinubu is your next president. Get used to it.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by IPIGSRHYPO: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2023
Omihanifa:
Don't know why the opposition can't be reminding people about this muslim-muslim ticket by now its just few days to the elections. They should increase the tempo and remind Christians the implications of that decision by the APC.

Nigeria is not a Muslim country. The voters should make sure both bola tinubu and the boko haram vice presidential candidate are throughly disgraced. So that in future another person won't have the mind to try it.

Mumu religious fanatic. Because the opposition have come to realize that people care more about other issues than religion unlike dumb ass like you.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Sammy5413(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
I see Atiku and Tinubu eating leftovers from Obi's table
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2023
(Obi was also not an active crusader. His defection to the LP was very fortunate because he became the elusive Igbo candidate. Unfortunately, instead of a united South East, he is opposed by some strong Igbo politicians and pervasive violence might prevent Ndigbo from coming out on Election Day to vote massively for him. Finally, there is the possibility of stay-at-home order. The bulk vote he needs is threatened. In addition, his campaign workers have failed to create the grass roots support nationally).
*Copied*

This is one of the reasons Obi might not win this election
The fear of Unknown gunmen has decimate the block vote in the east
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by mctony5050(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
Very true Atikur is winning and will surprise Nigerians with his good governance

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by humility33(m): 11:09am On Feb 13, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

See senseless question you're asking.

Are you for real or just being a senseless hypocrite?

How can you compare Atifku with Tinubu in terms of corruption?
Athiefkū that even Obasanjo is afraid of in terms of corruption.

Obasanjo said he is afraid of him I am sure OBJ is proud of Tinubu that pockets Lagos state economy.

This man has single handed accrue lagos wealth to himself. He became the biggest landlord after he became governor all his properties after he became governor....at least atiku was renowed business man prior he became VP in 1999

He is alleged to be a drug Lord with no birth and academic records and alsodiscrepancies concerning his age....so tell me what could be more corrupt than that
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by humility33(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
ZikCute101:
So in other words you’re saying Atiku will win and continue from where he stopped looting public funds? How can a full white headed old man pen down this Jagons here? Nonsense and ingredient

Stop believing lies Atiku is not looting anything

If he wins the possibility of Obi becoming the president 2027/31 lives in.....
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by XXCASH: 11:41am On Feb 13, 2023
FarahAideed:

You are truly in the spirit
Atiku will win and surprise Nigerians with great achievements

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by ConfidentialDoc: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2023
Shetemi12:
I don't know why an elderly Man will sit and write all this rubbish!

I just wasted my time reading this

He's an elder he's sitting down.
You are standing up but you still can't see...
It's not about winning it's about who is announced winner.

Think.
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by ConfidentialDoc: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2023
XXCASH:

You are truly in the spirit
Atiku will win and surprise Nigerians with great achievements

Atiku will continue the status quo....he's the ultimate proxy for buhari...wake up
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by shinealight(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2023
Opintiwa:
Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket

….but you prefer to say YES to another 8 years of northern lordship over southern lackeys who reason like yourself?
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by lereinter(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
aariwa:
He forgot he is comparing elections conducted without any form of credibility to one that will be conducted with BVAS where most Nigerian votes no longer want to waste their votes on PDAPC that ruined the country

Most nigerian votes will be shared by apc & PDP

Live in reality as it stands only nature can retire tinubu or Atiku

They are the biggest commandos

And the best choice is Atiku Abubakar
Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by naptu2: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2023

1 Like

Re: Dele Sobowale: Atiku Will Win Most Nigeria's Disputed Election by naptu2: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Politically Unstable: Secondus Blasts Shekarau / Appeal Court sacks Kashamu as PDP governorship candidate in Ogun / Insecurity: Buhari Has Approved Community Policing — IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.