Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman (38748 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Pepple: Our Candidate is not ready, I remain LP Chairman in Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by VinnyBaba: 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Smart one From PETER OBI. cool

No need fraternizing with Haters!

Even Tinubu did NOT visit Oba of Benin in his Edo Rally.
He instead focused on Yahoo and Gazelle Gagaraga!. sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by christistruth01: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

You have switched account to spew your usual lies .

No Palliatives were found anywhere on Lagos Island
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:24am On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Oba of Lagos is a disgrace to the high respected seat that he occupies

The same oba threatened to drown Nigerians from other tribes living in Lagos that if they don't vote for Sanwo Olu in Lagos . No responsible king will make such statement
And nemesis dealt cruelly with him. See how he was manhandled and ridiculed by his own subjects.
Another funky oba in Igbara community jakande is towing the same path presently, he too will meet his Waterloo soon.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by christistruth01: 11:25am On Feb 13, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Smart one From PETER OBI. cool

No need fraternizing with Haters!

Even Tinubu did NOT visit Oba of Benin in his Edo Rally.
He instead focused on Yahoo and Gazelle Gagaraga!. sad
l

Oba of Benin and Obaseki are not on good terms

If an opposition leader visits Oba of Benin

Obaseki may deliberately misinterprete it

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Parachoko:
You can't blame the Oba of Lagos on this issue

Pandora lie a lot

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

What he couldn't do as the Governor of small Anambra State, e go start to tell you say e fit do am for Nigeria.

The Oba of Lagos no wan hear him lies

If am in the Oba shoe, I go do the same thing abeg
You will be alright boy.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
This Oba no get joy at all 🤣🤣🤣

He invoked the second street order ‘no time to waste time’

Oba no say Obi no go give shishi, Atiku go even still try small....
Atiku also didn't visit him when he campaigned in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2023
FarahAideed:
Lagos Oba too get hot blood
You should start your comment by addressing your foolishness of yesterday.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by OlawaleBammie: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:
I knew, The Man doesn't hide his hatred for Igbos....
Has Igbos bn hiding their hatred for his kinsman (tinubu)

Se e ni ori n tayin ni, Ur kinsmen are there making funny videos of tinubu upandan, cursing him and wishing him dead, and u re here saying rubbish.. height of insensitivity.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Brendaniel: 11:47am On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Has Igbos bn hiding their hatred for his kinsman (tinubu)

Se e ni ori n tayin ni, Ur kinsmen are there making funny videos of tinubu upandan, cursing him and wishing him dead, and u re here saying rubbish.. height of insensitivity.

Show me a video of Igbos making mockery of Tinubu and I would show you 100 of videos of northerners making mockery of Tinubu, but you guys will not attack them because you fear them , the truth is Tinubu is the wrongest candidates to have represented Yorubas or APC in this election.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by christistruth01: 11:48am On Feb 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
I observed that our Oba of lagos who is usually publicly political , has been silent and operating in silent mode in this election which is very very unlike him.

Usually, he would have been bragging, issuing threats and commands on who to vote.

Since after the "Nebuchadnezzar" treatment given to him , the man has been humble and cautious.

Thank you for your confession

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Madridstar(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2023
Rastafryrice:
No video, no link
no reliable source
urchins and propagandagrin
like you are new on the cyberspace. Na Tinubu supporters dem dey call urchins lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Madridstar(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Show me a video of Igbos making mockery of Tinubu and I would show you 100 of videos of northerners making mockery of Tinubu, but you guys will not attack them because you fear them , the truth is Tinubu is the wrongest candidates to have represented Yorubas or APC in this election.

them they worship north nau lol

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by FarahAideed: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You should start your comment by addressing your foolishness of yesterday.

True 🙏🏿
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by kingthreat(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Oba of Lagos is a disgrace to the high respected seat that he occupies

The same oba threatened to drown Nigerians from other tribes living in Lagos that if they don't vote for Sanwo Olu in Lagos . No responsible king will make such statement

Talk about your responsible kings from unknown towns that couldn't unite to form an empire.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by OlawaleBammie: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Does that eradicate the fact that Ur kinsmen hate him??

Whatever u recv in Lagos is what u called for, if Una like make them chuk Una bottle
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by OlawaleBammie: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

Whatever u recv in Lagos is what u called for, if Una like make them chuk Una bottle.

Una go dey do wrong tin Una go dey laf, but when u re served in same proportion Una go dey wail..
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by slunitedco21: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2023
https://slunitedconstruction.com/
SL United Construction, Inc.
We have extensive experience in home remodeling, restoration.
SL United Construction is committed to its core values of integrity, innovation, and quality.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Brendaniel: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Whatever u recv in Lagos is what u called for, if Una like make them chuk Una bottle.

Una go dey do wrong tin Una go dey laf, but when u re served in same proportion Una go dey wail..

You, do you like a thief, a liar and a drug baron?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by OlawaleBammie: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Brendaniel:

You, do you like a thief, a liar and a drug baron?

I don't like it and I wil never engage in such

But Why are Ur brothers littering the cells/prisons all over the countries like Cambodia, India, Ethiopia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil etc??

There are many chinedus and chukwudies in these countries serving jail time or some on death row, but u re concerned about tinubu....

Go and save Ur brothers before they hang them all in Cambodia first.

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Zonefree(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Obi of Onitcha is a disgrace to his respected stool.

He was coerced and invited out of his palace into an event center to meet Atiku while Atiku, go to the palaces of other traditional rulers in the West, South and North to pay homage.

Alfred is a total disgrace to the Igbo race
Ghetto politician, easy with the tears abeg cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Akpacha(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
The lagoon agboro oba is afraid of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Sholaco: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Who cares
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2023
Wait, is it that same audio that circulated in 2016? Why are Nigerians like this??
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
True true , Yoruba na problem of Nigeria. End of story.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by usagee36: 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Very useless Oba. Dirty old evil man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by highmood(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
Is that not politics of bitterness, hatred and tribalism. If other royal fathers had turned candidates down, I doubt if they would still be talking about election and unity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Brendaniel: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I don't like it and I wil never engage in such

But Why are Ur brothers littering the cells/prisons all over the countries like Cambodia, India, Ethiopia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brazil etc??

There are many chinedus and chukwudies in these countries serving jail time or some on death row, but u re concerned about tinubu....

Go and save Ur brothers before they hang them all in Cambodia first.

Pot calling kettle black.

And Raymond Igbalode is doing what in America? or Eleyi's special adviser is having vacation in America too? grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Victor1097: 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
That Rogue Olopa

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by oladele00(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
The Oba already knows that Peter Obi's aspiration is just a pipe dream that will never be realized. Good development
Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by Apophenia24k: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
Oba of Palliatives with his staff of authority for sale on Jiji😆😆

You don kill me with laugh 😃 😀 😄

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman by 2016v2017: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2023
Crimecity:
I just knew PO is too cultured to ignore traditional offices; I knew the problem must be from the palace. They are counting their chickens before they are hatched. God help them! We now know where all the violence against the rally came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reps Clash Over Buhari’s Health Status / 2015 Election. Engr. Dave Umahi Declared Winner By INEC / Tinubu Rally: Adeleke Under Fire For Withdrawing Market Women’s Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.