Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song (169 Views)

Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song / He Wouldn’t Stop Singing My Praise, Until I Gave Him Money- Police PRO / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song by kel4soft: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Dabire and south west APC members should know that national politics is different from regional one.

So annoying watching his campaign on NTA in Gombe. They sang that annoying song after the national anthem and before the opening prayer.

I hope Nigerians reject him next week Saturday.
Re: Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song by bewla(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2023
Try not to take pain killer it will help you to cry well
Re: Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song by LegendHero(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2023
Song wey even Northerners dey sing.

On your mandate we shall stand!

1 Like

Re: Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song by yarimo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
kel4soft:
Dabire and south west APC members should know that national politics is different from regional one.

So annoying watching his campaign on NTA in Gombe. They sang that annoying song after the national anthem and before the opening prayer.

I hope Nigerians reject him next week Saturday.

Chaii frustration mode activated. Op take it easy I know how you feel

Re: Stop Singing That Annoying 'on Your Mandte' Song by YorubaNiBaba(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2023
Jagaban, on your mandate we shall stand... If u wan die, go and die

(1) (Reply)

Jigawa Is Ready To Receive Our Incoming President / Video From PDP Rally In Maru LGA, Zamfara State / Don't Miss This Opportunity*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.