Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,929 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help With Video Editing Softwares - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help With Video Editing Softwares (2761 Views)

Video Editing Softwares / Where To Download. Editing Softwares / What Are These Video Editing Softwares? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Video Editing Softwares by PRYNXLEX(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2011
Hello Nairalanders. I am a Young aspiring Dude with Flair for Media related stuff. I need the help of experts to please prescribe for me Video editing softwares that could be used in editing and retouching musical videos, opening montage for Janded looking Movies. Have this picture while prescribing Oleku musical video, clarence peters kinda videos, CNN montages, and any good foreign Movie opening montage. I will appreciate.
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by ugo2u(m): 9:54am On Sep 12, 2011
there are many of them like premier pro, sony vegas and after effects to name a few
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by 1one: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
What you need is After effects cs3/cs4/cs5, Even aftereffects .7 would do,just make sure you get the original software so that you can have a lot of tight default plugins, To add to that you might want to get some 3rd party plugins like trapcode,optical flares,cc et al, but i'm guessing if you buy the original aftereffects software not the crack, all these 3rd party plugins should come with it.I think

Then as ugo said, premiere pro is also good,it's like the standard software for editing especially for starters,i use a lot of after effects but i still use premiere pro to export to avi.and i'm nt a starter so don't feel i'm spiting u because i used "especially for starters", good luck with your learning.To speed up your learning process, you should check online for tutorials, there are a billion of them(literally).but to start with, go to www.videocopilot.com
YOU GO SEE, YOU GO TIRE!.CHEERS
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by PRYNXLEX(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2011
@1one
thanks Brov. But how do I get the original of After effects, I had one some but it didnt come with those plug-ins well maybe I didnt notice them cos I wasnt pro enough. Anyways thanks, Could you be my Guide in this if you dont mind?
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by jimmy2009: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
Hello nairalanders, im a photographer dat base in ph, n i wanted going into video production for my customers, pls i nid a video tutor urgent that base in ph too, call me on 07060831526, i will pay the fees, thanks, Hello nairalanders, im a photographer dat base in ph, n i wanted going into video production for my customers, pls i nid a video tutor urgent that base in ph too, call me on 07060831526, i will pay the fees, thanks,
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by 1one: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2011
@PRYNXLEX
No worries I can be your guide all the way but of course your virtual guide because you're in Benin and I shuttle between Lagos and Ilorin, anytime you need to buzz me,shockentertainment@yahoo.com is my yahoo id for YIM and email, so you can always drop a message.
For the original aftereffects software. I’d suggest you go to any major shopping mall and check for it in their "techy" area,  or any IT store, you know? Those kind of places that sell all those techy things, but it would be expensive, that’s why most people settle for the crack. Secondly you might also check online for the original software. You can buy it and download it using any valid master card, GTB is the best (haters close your eyes). Then finally there are many editors everywhere both online and elsewhere that have this original software, you just have to be, emmmmm, What’s the word, sensitive and very search hungry, Theirs would not be as expensive as the ones from the shops, but you go still gats pay because everybody wan chop.
Ugo_2u might even be able to help cos he's the moderator of this section and he should be mouthed, lol

Finally (did i say finally before?), Okay. Finally finally, for a start just download the crack version via google then arm yourself with as much tutorials as possible; you would be amazed by how much you can do even with the default plugins. There are so many "wicked" graphics that you can do that would impress you.Just start from there,YOU CAN ONLY GET BETTER, ah ah I DON TOO TALK, OYA BYE BYE
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by infofta(m): 4:52am On Sep 16, 2011
I live in Benin City call me on 08076385294.
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by mfonjones: 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
I am Clarence peters ...can I help u?
jimmy2009: Hello nairalanders, im a photographer dat base in ph, n i wanted going into video production for my customers, pls i nid a video tutor urgent that base in ph too, call me on 07060831526, i will pay the fees, thanks, Hello nairalanders, im a photographer dat base in ph, n i wanted going into video production for my customers, pls i nid a video tutor urgent that base in ph too, call me on 07060831526, i will pay the fees, thanks,
Re: Help With Video Editing Softwares by ncpat(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
anybody that wants to original adobe product should get ready to pay $999 for aftereffects and $799 for premiere pro but if you can`t, I have the cracked one working perfectly and we can discuss. ncpat2445@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Know It Is Not Perfect But Please Critique This Logo / I Need Tutorial Ebook For Autocad Mechanical 2013 And Inventor Fusion 2013 / Guess What?, I Won The 2013 Nollywood Movie Spoof Design Competition \(^_^)/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.